I sat my standardscel sister (overweight MTB) down this evening to talk about the boys she wants. Is it over for her?

What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like the ones she picked out?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I had an idea this evening, so after Iftar I sat with her in her bedroom to talk about her dating experiences. For your information:
  • She is currently PSL 4 due to being overweight. Before, she was around PSL 4.75.
    • Before becoming overweight, dyeing her hair pink, and getting a septum piercing (which she hides when she comes home from Uni), she looked quite similar to young Taylor Swift but curvier and shorter.
    • She's around average height for a typical UK foid.
    • She is 20.
    • She had no PiV sex, but she did admit to having oral sex on 2 boys before at uni. I asked her to describe what they looked like, and they were both tall, thin white HTN "indie boys".
    • Phenowise you can say she is of the "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" archetype, which looks something like this. Imagine foids like these but overweight:

Before Uni, she'd be pretty similar to her, but with straight hair:

I talked to her about her dating app matches, and so far, based on the profiles she showed me, she's not getting the men she wants:
  • She told me she gets lots of likes, but rejects almost all of them.
  • This is the case despite having a very filled-out bio, with her Spotify account linked.
  • Most of her matches are normies with a couple of HTNs here and there. She told me she only swiped on them because they had a good educational background, or in a good job (e.g. software engineer).
  • A typical match for her would be a white PSL 4 software engineer.
  • Her ideal man would be someone "cute" with a good job, fit body and about 6' tall, and ideally white or white-passing.

I showed her this link, and asked her to pick out the men she would consider dating:

She selected these profiles:

Those were the profiles my sister specifically picked out, and I asked her to choose what her ideal man would be out of the set. She chose this guy:

I asked her about the possibility of this hypothetical guy having other women throwing themselves at him hoping to get his attention and commitment from them, some of them being very attractive, educated women. She told me that "pretty girls often have shitty, shallow personalities so that's where it's my time to shine".

I internally caged at this statement. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I believe if she chases lads like these now, she will end up racking up a high body count because they definitely will not commit to her. However I still think there is hope for her and I don't want her to become a whore, so I want to tell her to looksmaxx, lose weight and improve her personality before stepping back out there to get the guy she wants.

I also told her there is hope for her, as Tom is now married to a becky.

Boyos. What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like Ollie?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bensky, Deleted member 18020, fauxfox and 21 others
Get her married or I’m ashamed of you son. Don’t let her whore around :lasereyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 18020, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
Wtf is this thread lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15827 and 25 others
Ill take her virginity for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Lygodactylus, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 11 others
Get her married or I’m ashamed of you son. Don’t let her whore around :lasereyes:
But she told me she's not getting the guys she wants.
Should I train her to get the guy she wants by telling her to looksmaxx and personalitymaxx so she doesn't whore about like white foids or is it over for her?

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, fjor2096 and 1 other person
But she told me she's not getting the guys she wants.
Should I train her to get the guy she wants by telling her to looksmaxx and personalitymaxx so she doesn't whore about like white foids or is it over for her?
Send me some pics of her tbh :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 2 others
Nigga if my sister told me that I’d kill her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member, fogdart and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 6 others
That she performed oral on two white guys. Nigga how did u even sit there and listen to that :lul::lul::lul:
I told her that it's okay but if she doesn't want to lose her value she has to undergo self-improvement before dating again, even if it means she has to have a prolonged dry spell.

She wants guys like the ones I posted in the OP. Is it over for her or does she have to settle?

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax
I told her that it's okay but if she doesn't want to lose her value she has to undergo self-improvement before dating again, even if it means she has to have a prolonged dry spell.

She wants guys like the ones I posted in the OP. Is it over for her or does she have to settle?
Bruh why u treating ur sister like a dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

It’s over for your mental state bro ily but I think you’ve absolutely lost your mind nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
if she wants to date high value men, she needs to be a high value women.

tell her to
1)lose the weight
2)remove her piercing
3)keep her body count low
4)focus on her studies
5)become more mature, be honest with the flaws in her own personality, stop being entitled. basically become ACTUALLY likeable, which is impossible for most women.

if she wants to bag and keep a giga chad, she needs to be perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, fogdart, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Chad fucks beta buxx that's the rule not the exception

• JFL
guide your sister to the right path

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Xangsane
if she wants to date high value men, she needs to be a high value women.

tell her to
1)lose the weight
2)remove her piercing
3)keep her body count low
4)focus on her studies
5)become more mature, be honest with the flaws in her own personality, stop being entitled. basically become ACTUALLY likeable, which is impossible for most women.

if she wants to bag and keep a giga chad, she needs to be perfect.
What value woman would you say she is?

If she does all of the steps you told her to take, what would her SMV be like? And what do you consider her body count to be, 2 or 0? I'd say it's 2, because oral does count.

How far above her league are the guys I posted (particularly Ollie, since he's her ideal)? Of those boys I posted (if she does all of the above), who do you think is a realistic option?

I know one foid who managed to bag and keep a guy who were like the more non-primal ones in the OP, but she was HTB-Stacylite stemcel with a very low body count and was at a good weight.

Chad fucks beta buxx that's the rule not the exception
So there's no turning back for her?

One of the guys in the OP (Tom) is married to a becky :ogre:

@FailedNormieManlet @mulattomaxxer

Nigga if my sister told me that I’d kill her
Fr oral sex with 2 hookups outside of her race
My dad would beat her and my mom would stop talking to my sister if she admitted that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
brutal, every tinder profile she choosed mogs me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, alriodai, Chadeep and 4 others
My dad would beat her and my mom would stop talking to my sister if she admitted that
She didn't admit it to mum or dad yet though. Just me, but I am promising not to tell them.
Would you say it's over for her?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deprived
Haven't read it yet but I have left a JFL react due to the utter autism of this title.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
brutal every tinder profile she choosed mogs me
See below:
What value woman would you say she is?

If she does all of the steps you told her to take, what would her SMV be like? And what do you consider her body count to be, 2 or 0? I'd say it's 2, because oral does count.

How far above her league are the guys I posted (particularly Ollie, since he's her ideal)? Of those boys I posted (if she does all of the above), who do you think is a realistic option?

I know one foid who managed to bag and keep a guy who were like the more non-primal ones in the OP, but she was HTB-Stacylite stemcel with a very low body count and was at a good weight.
Could she still, or will she be pumped and dumped?
I want to guide her in the right direction just like what I did when I was at uni.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and mulattomaxxer
She didn't admit it to mum or dad yet though. Just me, but I am promising not to tell them.
Would you say it's over for her?
Yeah
But ngl I thought she'd choose Oliver because JBW pheno and he mogs Ollie. Both are out of her league though

• +1
I had an idea this evening, so after Iftar I sat with her in her bedroom to talk about her dating experiences. For your information:
  • She is currently PSL 4 due to being overweight. Before, she was around PSL 4.75.
    • Before becoming overweight, dyeing her hair pink, and getting a septum piercing (which she hides when she comes home from Uni), she looked quite similar to young Taylor Swift but curvier and shorter.
    • She is 20.
    • She had no PiV sex, but she did admit to having oral sex on 2 boys before at uni. I asked her to describe what they looked like, and they were both tall, thin white HTN "indie boys".
    • Phenowise you can say she is of the "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" archetype, which looks something like this. Imagine foids like these but overweight:
View attachment 1639456View attachment 1639457

View attachment 1639490

I talked to her about her dating app matches, and so far, based on the profiles she showed me, she's not getting the men she wants:
  • This is the case despite having a very filled-out bio, with her Spotify account linked.
  • Most of her matches are normies with a couple of HTNs here and there. She told me she only swiped on them because they had a good educational background, or in a good job (e.g. software engineer).
  • Her ideal man would be someone "cute" with a good job, fit body and about 6' tall, and ideally white or white-passing.

I showed her this link, and asked her to pick out the men she would consider dating:

View attachment 1639466View attachment 1639467View attachment 1639468View attachment 1639469View attachment 1639470View attachment 1639471View attachment 1639472View attachment 1639473

Those were the profiles my sister specifically picked out, and I asked her to choose what her ideal man would be out of the set. She chose this guy:

View attachment 1639475

I asked her about the possibility of this hypothetical guy having other women throwing themselves at him hoping to get his attention and commitment from them, some of them being very attractive, educated women. She told me that "pretty girls often have shitty, shallow personalities so that's where it's my time to shine".

I believe if she chases lads like these now, she will end up racking up a high body count because they definitely will not commit to her. However I still think there is hope for her and I don't want her to become a whore, so I want to tell her to looksmaxx, lose weight and improve her personality before stepping back out there to get the guy she wants.

she needs to looksmax, she is overweight. Also she needs to be realistic and accept that she won't get her ideal man, that she needs to compromise and that OLD isn't healthy.

JFL at your sister giving bj to two diff guys. Ffs man, how did you stomach that shit? She needs to stop whoring around and chasing whites, is she ashamed of her own culture or something?

• +1
See below:

Could she still, or will she be pumped and dumped?
I want to guide her in the right direction just like what I did when I was at uni.
I think I'm 4 psl atm could you send me her pic so I can tell you if we are looks matched or not? :lul:

• +1
Yeah
But ngl I thought she'd choose Oliver because JBW pheno and he mogs Ollie. Both are out of her league though
Even if she looksmaxxes, would Oliver and Ollie still be out of her league?
I know one HTB-Stacylite who is with a guy like Ollie, but she is personalitymaxxed (ethnic)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yeah
To add, Tom, who is Jewish, married a Becky. Would you say that exception would be in my sister's favour?

Even if she looksmaxxes, would Oliver and Ollie still be out of her league?
I know one HTB-Stacylite who is with a guy like Ollie, but she is personalitymaxxed (ethnic)
Idk what she looks like so can't say but if she was close to 5 psl then probably

• +1
    • She is 20.
View attachment 1639456View attachment 1639457

View attachment 1639490

View attachment 1639466View attachment 1639467View attachment 1639468View attachment 1639469View attachment 1639470View attachment 1639471View attachment 1639472View attachment 1639473

View attachment 1639475

1 Corinthians 6:18-20

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Colossians 3:5

Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Exodus 20:14

“You shall not commit adultery.

tell her this

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Racky and Xangsane
what race are you

• +1
she needs to looksmax, she is overweight. Also she needs to be realistic and accept that she won't get her ideal man, that she needs to compromise and that OLD isn't healthy.

JFL at your sister giving bj to two diff guys. Ffs man, how did you stomach that shit? She needs to stop whoring around and chasing whites, is she ashamed of her own culture or something?
How much would she need to compromise?
Even if she loses weight and looksmaxxes, would she still have to compromise?

I was a little sad when she told me she gave a blowjob to two different guys (I'm assuming uncut too, as they were white) but at least she didn't do PiV. Still, oral counts.

She believes because she looks white, she's on the same level as a European, unlike me who rejects that idea.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@Xangsane your sister well, tbh bro. I like you dude, so don't take this personally.

But you're about to be redpilled on women tbh. Women are whores. They all whore out in uni, she's at the point in her life where her smv has peaked, plenty of guys will hit on her and have sex with her. But she is going to be confused, "why do these men fuck me, but won't date me!". Women don't understand guys fuck anything, she is being fed a constant stream of validation and promises of commitment from various men.

Women don't have a moral compass, she doesn't care about the idea of having a low bc or being a virgin. She could easily just lie to her partner about it, things like a woman's bodycount matters to men. To women, it doesn't matter at all.

Nigga she's going to whore out, you won't really be able to stop it.

• +1

1 Corinthians 6:18-20

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Colossians 3:5

Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Exodus 20:14

“You shall not commit adultery.

tell her this
Okay, I will.
I guess she didn't learn from Islam :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible