Food I ate today

P

Prettyboy

Banned
3 eggs fried on butter, 60g sheep cheese and kefir (450g)
B893A3AB 997D 476B 8A88 E736E9622714
31894624 A923 48B8 935B B7766A3A3BFD

3 eggs fried on butter, 60g sheep cheese and a cup of raw milk

Ground beef (200g)
C3E72239 234D 4164 9B7D E7222A45129C

Ground beef (200g)

A smoked trout (~200g)
8FBE63E1 BE7E 442D 8DF4 11BFC833D86B

Turkey liver (200g) fried on some goose fat
163298AF D0F5 45A4 8A01 5140C404A329

@TsarTsar444

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noprogressno, GigaAscender, Deleted member 15305 and 20 others
good for you enjoy (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
Ever tried brain? How does it taste

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Prettyboy
View attachment 1518179View attachment 1518180

Ground beef (200g)
View attachment 1518185

Ground beef (200g)

A smoked trout (~200g)
View attachment 1518188

View attachment 1518189

@TsarTsar444
do u drink enough water? arent u worried bout ur liver? what about ripping ur anus, i myself eat like u but ion get enough probiotics which might help with the things i mentioned... not the liver tho. where do u get raw cow milk? prolly a farm near u but aint there bacteria in there or a chance of? momma says to not drink raw cow milk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You dont eat vegetable?

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem and Prettyboy
do u drink enough water? arent u worried bout ur liver? what about ripping ur anus, i myself eat like u but ion get enough probiotics which might help with the things i mentioned... not the liver tho. where do u get raw cow milk? prolly a farm near u but aint there bacteria in there or a chance of? momma says to not drink raw cow milk
he drinks 6L per day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16530 and Prettyboy
where's the vegetables? You get all your micros from supplements?

• +1
it isn't good to only eat protein

eating too much animal products can give health issue like uric acid

• Woah
today I poured out my cheese addiction:

> 350grams of skyr (fresh cheese from skimmed milk)
> 110grams of scamorza (stretched-curd cheese from partly skimmed milk)
> 60 grams of original PDO parmesan (seasoned cheese from partly skimmed milk)
> 350 grams of spelt (spiced up with some nduja)

• Love it
I ate chicken wings u mirin? :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Prettyboy
Peak nutrition you get all you need basically

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stallone, Hueless and Prettyboy
I'm in favor of any diet as long as it's improving your body

what is your body fat?

• +1
lots of phosphorus compared to Ca,and no carbs?

• +1
Why no carbs?

• +1
Honestly dude this is kinda retarded eating all meat / dairy fat. Its no different to vegan diets who eat all plants. Its about getting a varied diet of fruits, veg, meat etc. Also getting all your micros from supplements is expensive af and not a good long term thing. There is a thing of getting too much of anything.

Ever tried brain? How does it taste
Yes I did try pork brain. It’s very hard to explain it’s taste, perhaps the closest thing is sweetbread (if you’ve tried that). It’s texture is creamy, like a puding

I buy raw milk at the farmer’s market. Idk about bacteria, I never had any problem with it

You dont eat vegetable?
where's the vegetables? You get all your micros from supplements?
I don’t eat any, I can get my micros from food alone. Today’s turkey liver on itself has many in it already
94A95087 B6DF 4A86 A3D3 3972DCDB71B1

I'm in favor of any diet as long as it's improving your body

what is your body fat?
Near to minimum long term sustainable, on natural hormone production, whatever % is that
2A466DAE BD4E 4435 9C4A 473B33A306C9

Yes I did try pork brain. It’s very hard to explain it’s taste, perhaps the closest thing is sweetbread (if you’ve tried that). It’s texture is creamy, like a puding

I buy raw milk at the farmer’s market. Idk about bacteria, I never had any problem with it

I don’t eat any, I can get my micros from food alone. Today’s turkey liver on itself has many in it already
View attachment 1518273

Near to minimum long term sustainable, on natural hormone production
View attachment 1518281
looks really good, keep it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
  • +1
today I poured out my cheese addiction:

> 350grams of skyr (fresh cheese from skimmed milk)
> 110grams of scamorza (stretched-curd cheese from partly skimmed milk)
> 60 grams of original PDO parmesan (seasoned cheese from partly skimmed milk)
> 350 grams of spelt (spiced up with some nduja)
Mirin hard, the cheese scene in Italy is at a completely different level 🤩 Calabrian buffallo mozzarella is among my favourite ones out of all

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
lots of phosphorus compared to Ca,and no carbs?
I think the P : Ca ratio is fine, I eat even more dairy usually. Probably getting 2 000+ mg’s of Ca daily on average

Why no carbs?
I get my carbs from milk in the form of lactose, around 40g daily.

That amount has allowed me for years now to be in an anabolic state, avoid the stressful nature of being in ketosis 24/7 and my brain doesn’t have to resort to gluconeogenesys yet on the other side the amount is low enough to make it effortlessly easy to maintain near 10BF%

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Honestly dude this is kinda retarded eating all meat / dairy fat. Its no different to vegan diets who eat all plants. Its about getting a varied diet of fruits, veg, meat etc. Also getting all your micros from supplements is expensive af and not a good long term thing. There is a thing of getting too much of anything.
37BF9032 EE3F 420B AAA8 D07D9688B3D8

Animal based food has greater nutrient density than any plant.

What seems lacking on the pic above can be explained by cronometer not measuring vitamin K2 well, vitamin C requirement being lower for low carb diet etc

I can get magnesium by drinking water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
View attachment 1518333
Animal based food has greater nutrient density than any plant.

What seems lacking on the pic above can be explained by cronometer not measuring vitamin K2 well, vitamin C requirement being lower for low carb diet etc

I can get magnesium by drinking water
okay fair enough with those numbers. Are you not concerned with the amount of pure protein you are eating?

• +1
Do you think so? I strongly disagree, tbh
Meat naturally contains a lot of P, I guess sometimes I could cut back on muscle meat and instead add in more dairy (that has lots of Ca)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Does liver help much with skin? I keep getting acne and I was thinking earlier about hopping back into a low dose of accutane but then I remembered liver is basically natural accutane

• +1
Does liver help much with skin? I keep getting acne and I was thinking earlier about hopping back into a low dose of accutane but then I remembered liver is basically natural accutane
It does a lot. Due to it’s retardedly high vitamin A content it can act as a lite version of tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
This is very expensive if you eat these kinds of food everyday, you rich OP?
I spend around 200€ on food per month, idk if that’s a lot, might be for some people

okay fair enough with those numbers. Are you not concerned with the amount of pure protein you are eating?
No, I view protein as the building blocks of my body. More protein = better recovery, better skin, hair etc

how much does fish cost?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16530
More content like this please. Very high IQ

• +1
I eat 8 eggs a day

• +1
Also, how many calories is all of this?

he drinks 6L per day
what about all the jewshit in the water? isnt 6L overkill? 3L i would understand. fuck me we all should be drinking blood

• +1
what about all the jewshit in the water? isnt 6L overkill? 3L i would understand. fuck me we all should be drinking blood
just buy a filter and pray to gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
800g of meat??? Isn't that a lot??

Also why no veg for minerals? And no fibre, with all that meat? Won't u get anal fissures??

• +1
just buy a filter and pray to gandy
link me to a good one. another thing i was thinking: where i originally am from the water has very little lime (calcium in the water) which results in me having much better skin and hair. but where i live currently the water is full of fuckton of lime, so a waterfilter on the shower and other water sources would be good aswell.

• +1

Also why no veg for minerals? And no fibre, with all that meat? Won't u get anal fissures??
800g isnt a lot, 1kg a day is fine, even more is good. most fruits and vegs have anti nutrients, just eat shit like sourkrout, kefir and other sources of probiotics, eat honey aswell and sourdough bread is good aswell, cooked potatoes u could eat aswell and apples are fine ig.

meanwhile my fat ass today :feelskek::feelstastyman:
A 22

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, freeone12, Toth's thot and 1 other person
View attachment 1518179View attachment 1518180

Ground beef (200g)
View attachment 1518185

Ground beef (200g)

A smoked trout (~200g)
View attachment 1518188

View attachment 1518189

@TsarTsar444
Looks fucking miserable.

Currently doing IF, eating eggs, toast, steak, potatoes, chicken, chipotle, homemade pizza and diet sodas.

About 1850 cals.

Is this sustainable OP?

• +1
how to induce brain fog

like this the great nation of hungary will never arise 🇭🇺

• JFL

No need for vegetables, I can get all vitamins & minerals from animal foods

Fiber’s purpose is to slow down the digestion of carbs so they don’t elevate blood sugar levels too much. I barely eat any carbs so fiber is not needed
Looks fucking miserable.

Currently doing IF, eating eggs, toast, steak, potatoes, chicken, chipotle, homemade pizza and diet sodas.

About 1850 cals.
I always found intermittent fasting pointless as the key to weightloss is low blood sugar levels, which is easier to achieve by simply abstaining from carbs. At least that’s my two cents

Is this sustainable OP?
I’ve been eating like this for 3 years now

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy

Fiber’s purpose is to slow down the digestion of carbs so they don’t elevate blood sugar levels too much. I barely eat any carbs so fiber is not needed

I always found intermittent fasting pointless as the key to weightloss is low blood sugar levels, which is easier to achieve by simply abstaining from carbs. At least that’s my two cents

how low do u want to keep carbs to avoid blood sugar rusing? isnt it.more about GL and eating low GL?

Wow. Good for you OP. Also weight loss is determined from a calorie deficit.

It’s all about finding what works for you. Any form of restriction will work. Ex. Restricting carbs, fats, calories. Time restricted eating, meal plans etc.