For all you fat niggas

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Just started vyvanse at minimum dose of 10 mg and it is crazy for appetite suppression. Take it in the morning, drink black coffee throughout the day, and eat small meals with animal fat(eggs, red meat, fish) at night.

I’m ~18% body fat with a bit of muscle on me and usually eat 3000+ cal/day. Today I didn’t eat til like 6 pm(woke up at 7) worked out, and had to make myself eat to get to like 1200 calories. Probably gonna hop on ostarine to keep my muscle because imma drop weight real fast.

If you’re here you’re probably mental in some way so getting prescribed shouldn’t be that hard for you, you big fat autistic retard. Gl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 2227
Good luck my niga keep it up

How does it compare to Ritalin?

I would be as fat as a House on 3K calories!
I eat like 1500 per day and still have way too mcuh fat, so have started doing 'fasting days' of eating 0 calories some days, too, to see if that helps

PS - I'd love to try aderal/vyv - mainly for social maxxing as I hear good things, but im' UKcel, so that'd be like trying to score fucking Rhino horn

I would be as fat as a House on 3K calories!
I eat like 1500 per day and still have way too mcuh fat, so have started doing 'fasting days' of eating 0 calories some days, too, to see if that helps

PS - I'd love to try aderal/vyv - mainly for social maxxing as I hear good things, but im' UKcel, so that'd be like trying to score fucking Rhino horn
Sounds like you need some muscle m8. What’s your build like?

Also I get slower socially on the adhd stims I’ve tried idk why

How does it compare to Ritalin?
It’s much better because it lasts longer and is much more comparable to meth. Ritalin has such a short half-life (as far as visible effects go) that it’s almost like a weak cocaine for me in high doses.

What have been your experiences with Ritalin? Similar?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
It’s much better because it lasts longer and is much more comparable to meth. Ritalin has such a short half-life (as far as visible effects go) that it’s almost like a weak cocaine for me in high doses.

What have been your experiences with Ritalin? Similar?
Hmm if it wears off faster I might need to look into that for better sleep

Hmm if it wears off faster I might need to look into that for better sleep
As long as you take your dose in the morning you should be fine by the nighttime either way. But yes, it could be something to look into.

As long as you take your dose in the morning you should be fine by the nighttime either way. But yes, it could be something to look into.
I was up way too late last night so between that and the deficit I feel mad tired this morning. Maybe that’s just bc I was still sipping coffee at like 5pm