For all you jutting niggas

O

one job away

Kraken
For all you jutting niggas. It will cause TMJ. I thought I could jut forever but the last month I have been experiencing pain. It’s not too bad yet and only one side but it really hurts when eating. So if you are jutting you have to get bimax. The sooner the better. You WILL get TMJ. It’s just a matter of time.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subhuman incel, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 2 others
how many mm overjet do you have? or better how many mm do you jut

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and one job away
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and ifyouwannabemylover
For all you jutting niggas. It will cause TMJ. I thought I could jut forever but the last month I have been experiencing pain. It’s not too bad yet and only one side but it really hurts when eating. So if you are jutting you have to get bimax. The sooner the better. You WILL get TMJ. It’s just a matter of time.
Will TMJ change your face? Or it’s just pain?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and one job away
Jutting and clenching is not good

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel, datboijj and 1 other person
Will TMJ change your face? Or it’s just pain?
It’s just pain but if it becomes permanent it requires surgery to fix. Idk how that affects the face

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Jutting and clenching is not good
I was coping with in fine cuz I’ve been doing it for so long now. But recently I’ve been pressing harder and harder

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I have a jutting tic where i push my jaw out and clench, and it kind of pops.

I cant stop doing it :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsgood::feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ROTTING, subhuman incel and 4 others
I was coping with in fine cuz I’ve been doing it for so long now. But recently I’ve been pressing harder and harder
I did it for a while due to stress and habit, not because i was trying some looksmax shit. Thankfully i stopped after a couple months

• +1
Reactions: one job away
i jut since years no problem(y)

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ROTTING, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
does nothing for me jfl, but i dont jut anyways:feelswah:

• +1
i jut since years no problem(y)
Im sure it will eventually come. It came like one night to another for me. But good for you if it doesn’t. I wouldn’t jinx it

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
How you jut? I have never understood jutting.

• +1
How you jut? I have never understood jutting.
You legit just push your jaw forward in a position you like.

I have a bit of luck cuz my front two teeth are lower then the rest of my upper teeth, so I can use them as hook and rest my lower jaw there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
itt: when you too poor to get jaw surgery so you fuck up your tmj to get jaw surgery financed by insurance:feelshah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and one job away
itt: when you too poor to get jaw surgery so you fuck up your tmj to get jaw surgery financed by insurance:feelshah:
I’m already getting it covered but yeah would probably be a legit strategy. But I think they can test it. Not sure if tmj Even gets treated with a bimax tho.

Ive been jaw jutting for like 5 years and my TMJ is basically nothing, lol.
54204ff01bc2f87637e54d207257da79e9d61b749c506387a1030f1b9ac79d47

• JFL
no I won't 😡

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and one job away
I have a mild deepbite and cannot afford braces (not covered by insurance because muh no medical problems) so I always jut, in fact I have become so good at it my body auto juts when relaxing, its just a bit hard to keep up when eating or talking fast, so far 0 tmj

• +1
Reactions: Slob
It doesn't cause TMJ, it just allows your socket to move further and when you start chewing and put your jaw back in position you irritate the joint causing TMJ.

If you relax your jaw and mew naturally, both your socket and bones will move forward instead of just the socket.

It doesn't cause TMJ, it just allows your socket to move further and when you start chewing and put your jaw back in position you irritate the joint causing TMJ.

If you relax your jaw and mew naturally, both your socket and bones will move forward instead of just the socket.
Well if you say it doesn’t then I must be imagining feeling pain 🙄

You legit just push your jaw forward in a position you like.

I have a bit of luck cuz my front two teeth are lower then the rest of my upper teeth, so I can use them as hook and rest my lower jaw there.
you probably jutted to give yourself an underbite and u fawked up. me and my homies just so we can correct our overjet and give ourselves a normal bite appearence. dumb bitch

• +1
Reactions: Slob

dude i know about bone remodeling. i have been jutting for 2 years(just enough to correct my 5-6 overjet and give myself a normal bite), i chew in the jutted position but although im quite used to it and it takes no effort, there is no remodeling of bone so far. i can still tuck my jaw back into its subhuman recessed position.

dude i know about bone remodeling. i have been jutting for 2 years(just enough to correct my 5-6 overjet and give myself a normal bite), i chew in the jutted position but although im quite used to it and it takes no effort, there is no remodeling of bone so far. i can still tuck my jaw back into its subhuman recessed position.
Because the TMJ joint moves, not the upper palate. You need to mew to move the palate.

Because the TMJ joint moves, not the upper palate. You need to mew to move the palate.
Nigga you’re on a completely different topic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
bruh i dont wanna move my palate i got a real good maxilla. It's the overjet that i wanna fix :)

bruh i dont wanna move my palate i got a real good maxilla. It's the overjet that i wanna fix :)
Overjet is unfixable unless you're planning to do bimax/osteotomy and even then you're not (in contrary to what this forum thinks) gonna get a guaranteed improvement depending on your case. I know I most likely wouldn't for example

If you wanna fix overjet, then mew. Overjet is caused by sunken maxilla.

• JFL
If you wanna fix overjet, then mew. Overjet is caused by sunken maxilla.
And if mewing isn’t enough on it’s own add some prayers to the tooth fairy so she blesses you with a better bite as well. But only if your case is really extrem.

"real good maxilla"
"overjet"
You can have good maxilla but a recessed mandible. They are two seperate bones and their development aren't necessarily correlated, like in my case.

• +1
Reactions: neckcheck
And if mewing isn’t enough on it’s own add some prayers to the tooth fairy so she blesses you with a better bite as well. But only if your case is really extrem.
dude my mandible is too far back for my maxilla. My maxilla is way above average. How would improving my maxilla with mewing help, while i all i wanna do is to change my bite and place my mandible more forward.

You can have good maxilla but a recessed mandible. They are two seperate bones and their development aren't necessarily correlated, like in my case.
Nah. If your jaw is fucked your maxilla isn't good.

dude my mandible is too far back for my maxilla. My maxilla is way above average. How would improving my maxilla with mewing help, while i all i wanna do is to change my bite and place my mandible more forward.
You're coping like all the normies. "Muh maxilla is way above average". Stfu, man, your maxilla is likely hot garbage.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and neckcheck
Nah. If your jaw is fucked your maxilla isn't good.

You're coping like all the normies. "Muh maxilla is way above average". Stfu, man, your maxilla is likely hot garbage.
What you are saying has no scientific back up except the bullshit mike mew videos on youtube. I am a 3rd year med student and most of those 3 years were spent studying anatomy,including osteogenesis and bone remodeling.

Maxilla and mandible are two different bones of the face and although ones poor development might negatively effect the other it doesn't HAVE TO. I've been in the psl forums for quite a while and i can safely say i have a top 5% maxilla but recessed mandible. My mandible isn't complete shit anyways i just dont like it cuz when im biting my lips look weird because of the overbite.

Stop mew coping retard and look at some scientific literature.

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa and DivineBeing
What you are saying has no scientific back up except the bullshit mike mew videos on youtube. I am a 3rd year med student and most of those 3 years were spent studying anatomy,including osteogenesis and bone remodeling.

Maxilla and mandible are two different bones of the face and although ones poor development might negatively effect the other it doesn't HAVE TO. I've been in the psl forums for quite a while and i can safely say i have a top 5% maxilla but recessed mandible. My mandible isn't complete shit anyways i just dont like it cuz when im biting my lips look weird because of the overbite.

med school is for cucks

400 weeks 1 meeks nigger

Can't jutting give you forward growth

gigacope

I’m already getting it covered but yeah would probably be a legit strategy. But I think they can test it. Not sure if tmj Even gets treated with a bimax tho.
is there any point getting bimax on health insurance? you'll probably be assigned some bluepilled surgeon who does it with functional benefits in mind rather than aesthetic ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766