For how long can a man have a youthful look and when you start aging rapidly? ?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Diamond
Question in title . Imo you can have a somewhat youthful look in your 40s even in your 50s if you take care of yourself plus u still have lots of hair at your 40-50s., Leanmaxxing, good diet and avoiding sun since sun, bad food and bulking are oldmaxxing you but even if you do these things you cant stop aging around ur 60s. Thoughts ?

It is genuinely case by case we all have different bones and different skin then theres racial disparity

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Completely up to your genetics, incel.

It is genuinely case by case we all have different bones and different skin then theres racial disparity
thats also true what are u saying I believe genetics are playing a bigger role in this since just look at Richard Ramirez he slept in graveyards, was a homeless and looked better then an average people or even a wealthy men shit ton of hair , great body even tho he lived an insanely unhealthy lifestyle

thats also true what are u saying I believe genetics are playing a bigger role in this since just look at Richard Ramirez he slept in graveyards, was a homeless and looked better then an average people or even a wealthy men shit ton of hair , great body even tho he lived an insanely unhealthy lifestyle
but he was also insanely skinny thats why ramirez stil;l looked okay as an oldcel,somebody who is 10 percent body fat eating sweets will age better then a 20 percent bofy fat loser eating clean nobody will believe this tho

but he was also insanely skinny thats why ramirez stil;l looked okay as an oldcel,somebody who is 10 percent body fat eating sweets will age better then a 20 percent bofy fat loser eating clean nobody will believe this tho
yes!!!!!! thats why i mentioned also in my thread staying lean or super skinny and NEVER BULK!!!! if u want to be youthful thats super important you can have extreme good genetics but if u start to bulk up and eating 20x times more it doesnt matter u will get bigger and you gonna look older im 25 and people tells me i look much younger then my age. why? because im only 64-65kg and 186 cm

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
yes!!!!!! thats why i mentioned also in my thread staying lean or super skinny and NEVER BULK!!!! if u want to be youthful thats super important you can have extreme good genetics but if u start to bulk up and eating 20x times more it doesnt matter u will get bigger and you gonna look older im 25 and people tells me i look much younger then my age. why? because im only 64-65kg and 186 cm
i aggre not only is bulking bad bc it flood your organs full off unnececary calories but constantly stretching your skin out by going up and down weight is terrible too,danm you must be like 9 percent body fat ideal frame tbh

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
The fuck are you talking about. Most men start aging at like 20. Some baldcels at 16 even. Unless you are Jared Leto it's already over at 18.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
The fuck are you talking about. Most men start aging at like 20. Some baldcels at 16 even. Unless you are Jared Leto it's already over at 18.
lol cope , im 25 and people are telling me I look 18 or sum, im skinny with a little bit muscle, shit ton of hair my mother is also 51 years old and people are telling me she looks like 30 I got her genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Obamalama, autistic_tendencies and glaruz
i aggre not only is bulking bad bc it flood your organs full off unnececary calories but constantly stretching your skin out by going up and down weight is terrible too,danm you must be like 9 percent body fat ideal frame tbh
yes! 9-10 and even 11% bf is perfect gymmaxxing is the biggest cope Iv ever heard once I started bulking I also felt terrible just unnecessary calories like u said

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
lol cope , im 25 and people are telling me I look 18 or sum, im skinny with a little bit muscle, shit ton of hair my mother is also 51 years old and people are telling me she looks like 30 I got her genetics
I know at least one guy that says the same and they all look their age or even older.

yes! 9-10 and even 11% bf is perfect gymmaxxing is the biggest cope Iv ever heard once I started bulking I also felt terrible just unnecessary calories like u said
yes dont exercise at all if you want to life weights,it all ages the body/skin

I know at least one guy that says the same and they all look their age or even older.
well yes 99 percent of 23-30 year olds claim they look younger bc of delsuioan after an oldcel tells them they look young one time or they get id checked but nearly all look there age,its fine to look your age in 20s and every1 does

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and AustinCutler
with bones darker skin prime is 23-32
with bones light skin prime is 22-30
no bones = no prime (maybe some hs time where hair and collagen can save)

Exercise promotes blood flow and good circulation which is huge to keeping youthful glow
At the very least you should walk often you lazy fuck

• +1
Exercise promotes blood flow and good circulation which is huge to keeping youthful flow
your soo fucking retarded but it makes me happy knowing what you will look like in 30 years when your muscles/tissues etc break down everything you said is wrong and i walk 20 mins a day slowly ,blood flow is a meme jfl

• JFL
your soo fucking retarded but it makes me happy knowing what you will look like in 30 years when your muscles/tissues etc break down everything you said is wrong and i walk 20 mins a day slowly ,blood flow is a meme jfl
Just be a sedentary couch potato bro! It works for Brad Pitt!
Jahahhahahahh

• +1
I never said this about myself foids on dating apps, irl such as clubs I always end up with a jb (they are 18 at least so its totally legal) 2 weeks ago a dutch 18 yo foid tought im 18 or 19 when I said im 25 she was surprised and I do better with 18-21 or 22 yo girls then my age I dress like a skater boy plus got a shaggy cut skinnymaxxing+ jbmaxxing = life

just excercise very minimally doing like random push up since push up are making you somewhat leaner and thats enough and walking a bit

Exercise promotes blood flow and good circulation which is huge to keeping youthful glow
running is scientifically prooved that makes u older and that just one sport or just show me a professional athlete that looks young for his age and does a shit ton of exercise

running is scientifically prooved that makes u older and that just one sport or just show me a professional athlete that looks young for his age and does a shit ton of exercise
Never said running cause I agree
Learn to read idiot

Never said running cause I agree
Learn to read idiot
walking is not an excerise nigger :lul::lul: exercise are lifting heavy weights, running, going to the gym doing whatever they have etc etc if a fat guy goes to the gamestop for the brand new ps game thats not an exercise or a fat guy goes to interpsar to buy a chips also not an axercise

walking is not an excerise nigger :lul::lul: exercise are lifting heavy weights, running, going to the gym doing whatever they have etc etc if a fat guy goes to the gamestop for the brand new ps game thats not an exercise or a fat guy goes to interpsar to buy a chips also not an axercise
Walking is considered moderate light exercise you moron

• +1
Walking is considered moderate light exercise you moron
i was thinking about going to a trx "gym " where people work with their own body and sometimes (every 2 weeks) lifting. Is this good for the body or also aging u? I havent looked after it maybe u know something about it and only want to go there 2 times a week I do 20 push up at home every day thats my current work out routine

i was thinking about going to a trx "gym " where people work with their own body and sometimes (every 2 weeks) lifting. Is this good for the body or also aging u? I havent looked after it maybe u know something about it and only want to go there 2 times a week I do 20 push up at home every day thats my current work out routine
Do what you want it’s all genetics and a little lifestyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back