For people taking AP/IB/Advanced classes: Do NOT just memorize problems

T

threadeffort

Iron
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Posts
210
Reputation
292
My biggest mistake I made when doing math/sciences was remembering how to solve a problem a specific way (all I did was remember the steps but I didn't problem solve it myself, I just asked AI to solve the problem them memorized the steps and prayed it was on the tests) this stops working after algebra 2. Try your best to actually problem solve the problem because although it will be harder at first, you will have an easier time and being able to solve problems quicker + studying less than having to memorize many different problems and the steps
 
  • +1
Reactions: ecliptic1 and alexbrown8384
i got a low iq, yet I can still solve problems somewhat, maybe not understand why it works, but still can solve them so ig u can memorize problems but it takes more time
brutal iqpill
 
  • +1
Reactions: emogymmaxx
i got a low iq, yet I can still solve problems somewhat, maybe not understand why it works, but still can solve them so ig u can memorize problems but it takes more time
take your time, everything will be okay my son
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alexbrown8384 and threadeffort
My biggest mistake I made when doing math/sciences was remembering how to solve a problem a specific way (all I did was remember the steps but I didn't problem solve it myself, I just asked AI to solve the problem them memorized the steps and prayed it was on the tests) this stops working after algebra 2. Try your best to actually problem solve the problem because although it will be harder at first, you will have an easier time and being able to solve problems quicker + studying less than having to memorize many different problems and the steps
love you post more ap content for us👌
 
  • Love it
Reactions: threadeffort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top