For scalp/ life hack for faster growth if you got shit haircut for example only 2 bucks

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
It feels really good on head
It costs 2€
Calms you down when you are soft
Grows hair very fast
If you barber shitted in your haircut you just go home and don’t go out for 2 days only use this on your head as much as you can and your hair grows back
Probably Mogs dermaroller

if you find this useful don’t forget to give a like

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6310 and PenileFacialSurgery
Can you link and talk more about it, it’s just a massager right?

I have a vibrating one,

9716284A 53D2 4D3A AFCB E9239754FBA4

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6315, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
You know that in healthy people (non-balding), hair only grows half an inch / month?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Htobrother
What’s it called

You didn't understand. That's the max rate
Since buzzing my hair I’ve measured it like once a week and in 80 days my hairs grown 2.2 inches, I massaged my head before sleep and also used Argan oil, so it is possible to increase

• +1
That’s like 0.8 inches a month

Since buzzing my hair I’ve measured it like once a week and in 80 days my hairs grown 2.2 inches, I massaged my head before sleep and also used Argan oil, so it is possible to increase
Well, at any rate, apparently castor oil also does work for inducing massive hair growth (doesn't, however, block DHT so treat the root cause of MPB). Beware tho, don't put the oil itself in your mouth, it blocked my trachea and couldn't swallow properly for 30 minutes. It's extremely oily.

Put the oil in gelatine capsules and swallow the capsules but make sure it doesn't break open.

That's how I do it anyway. And I can attest it does work, but to combat DHT, yeah, you'll need fin / dut

Well, at any rate, apparently castor oil also does work for inducing massive hair growth (doesn't, however, block DHT so treat the root cause of MPB). Beware tho, don't put the oil itself in your mouth, it blocked my trachea and couldn't swallow properly for 30 minutes. It's extremely oily.

Put the oil in gelatine capsules and swallow the capsules but make sure it doesn't break open.

That's how I do it anyway. And I can attest it does work, but to combat DHT, yeah, you'll need fin / dut
I rub it on my head not swallow it... :lul:

I rub it on my head not swallow it... :lul:
Your scalp doesn't absorb it. You'd need a heated mask of castor oil, which would make the penetration 100%. It's simpler to swallow capsules of it.

• +1
Your scalp doesn't absorb it. You'd need a heated mask of castor oil, which would make the penetration 100%. It's simpler to swallow capsules of it.
To be absorbed it needs to be warm?

• Hmm...
I I misinterpreted what you said, thought you were talking about the argan oil I rub I rub on my head, I would try the caster oil thing but seems like a lot of work and I’m pretty happy with my current hair growth

Nice cope
Honestly I had one of those thingies

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Chintuck22