For the guys that take finasteride: How did it affect facial hair? (I need to stubblemaxx)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I need both hair on my face and head to look somewhat human. I'm currently Norwood 2 and currently use minoxidil, ru58841, nizural and derma pen on my hairline to regrow my temples. As for stubble maxxing , I put minox on my face and I have somewhat patchy stubble because of it and dht actually turns the vellus hairs on my face terminal (permanent). So will blocking it keep me from growing a beard?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Yes, it will slow down your beard progress

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Probably will hurt your stubble if you don't have it full already

Jesus man lol

personally haven't really noticed a difference in facial hair growth yet, maybe its very slightly slower

Probably will hurt your stubble if you don't have it full already
You've been on minoxidil right? How much of the gains did you keep?

You've been on minoxidil right? How much of the gains did you keep?
Like 90%, I was a hyper-responder though. It grew my beard out in literally 2-3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Like 90%, I was a hyper-responder though. It grew my beard out in literally 2-3 weeks
I'm a shit responder. I've been using since November and my beard i still looking scrappy.

I'm a shit responder. I've been using since November and my beard i still looking scrappy.
Tbh being such a strong responder makes me wonder if I should just stick to it for my hair and for mixing with RU. I'd need to really take care of my skin though

Tbh being such a strong responder makes me wonder if I should just stick to it for my hair and for mixing with RU. I'd need to really take care of my skin though
Did minoxidil age your skin prematurely?

Did minoxidil age your skin prematurely?
It was a combination of that and being in the sun way too much. Sunlight probably was the main cause though

It was a combination of that and being in the sun way too much. Sunlight probably was the main cause though
But would you recommend minox?

Is minox worth it for beards?

JFL at taking drugs they actually give to MTF trannies.

Oh vey just take your pills goy.

Jew2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, InZayn and Zeta ascended
Yeah make sure to use it for 1-2 years

You do realize like less than 5% of people get side effects

5% is a massive amount when those side effects include YOUR DICK CEASING TO WORK, PERMANENTLY. It's not just about the chance of a side effect, it's also about the magnitude.

Let me put it this way. The odds of catching HIV from fucking a HIV+ female is around 1/2,000. Well, well under 1%. But are you gonna do it? Of course you're fucking not, because the downside of 'losing' that roll of the dice is so great that it outweighs the benefit from 'winning' by far, even if you win the overwhelming majority of the time.

Plus sides are probably higher than reported, since men don't like to report dick problems to their doc.