For the past few years, I've found more and more blackpills about myself and I'm getting really tired of life

A

Account717

Silver
At first i thought i was just a skinny guy with small bones and features
Then I realized I was pretty ducking short after going to college
Then I realized just how uneven and deformed my skin tone is
Then I realized that I have a poor undereye area giving huge dark circles
Then I realized I have pretty bad nasolabial folds for such a young age
Then I realized that I have facial asymmetry
And as of the last year I can't even say that I at least have a full head of hair, as that is going as well
Why did it all have to happen to me, what did I do to deserve this... Im trying so hard to looksmaxx every aspect, but why do i have to keep worrying about so many things going wrong.... :cry:
Does anyone else feel like they just have an endless amount of shit features that they have to think of? Like our creator just had no mercy in giving us the hardest possible life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, HerpDerpson, SurgeryEnjoyer and 4 others
If i overcome my current existence which probably has the maximum difficulty you could give to a person living in the west, that would be a pretty awesome success story to tell someone one day :ROFLMAO:

It is what it is my niga. Some people are born blind, without limbs and some are born in a shithole country, life aint fair

• +1
Reactions: Detective, RopeMaxxed, Allornothing and 5 others
Same. Its an endless shithole of realizing new stuff out and overcoming it just for the next thing to bite ur ass. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 19766
Same. Its an endless shithole of realizing new stuff out and overcoming it just for the next thing to bite ur ass. Brutal
Feel like most poeple just have like 1 maybe 2 features that they are insecure about and want to fix for them to look normal. Whereas for people like us, its just a massive list of things we have to fix just so we dont look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and Nebula
Feel like most poeple just have like 1 maybe 2 features that they are insecure about and want to fix for them to look normal. Whereas for people like us, its just a massive list of things we have to fix just so we dont look subhuman
I wasnt even talking about just face related. BP can be applied to anything irl and it just so happens for me to get fucked by everything

I wasnt even talking about just face related. BP can be applied to anything irl and it just so happens for me to get fucked by everything
The average normie doesnt understand just how much weight we are carrying just by existing

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Thought about roping a few times, but I live to see another day for a sliver of hope.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Everybody has flaws, perfection doesn't exist. Just focus on major failos (recession, UEE, bodyfat over 15%, big nose, acne).

I'm only trying to alter my major flaws, I'm not going to fix my non-existing browridge as it is not a major flaw and forehead implants often look wonky and the surgery is pretty invasive

At first i thought i was just a skinny guy with small bones and features
Then I realized I was pretty ducking short after going to college
Then I realized just how uneven and deformed my skin tone is
Then I realized that I have a poor undereye area giving huge dark circles
Then I realized I have pretty bad nasolabial folds for such a young age
Then I realized that I have facial asymmetry
And as of the last year I can't even say that I at least have a full head of hair, as that is going as well
Why did it all have to happen to me, what did I do to deserve this... Im trying so hard to looksmaxx every aspect, but why do i have to keep worrying about so many things going wrong.... :cry:
Does anyone else feel like they just have an endless amount of shit features that they have to think of? Like our creator just had no mercy in giving us the hardest possible life.
You should be worried on wether they are easily fixable or not. Example : bad hairline => hair transplant/minox. Super long midface => virtually unfixable

Every passing day I discover new tiny ways in which I am deformed. Some things I wasn't even aware existed. Maybe Schery took the correct route. He was blessed to learn the truth at 16 so he didn't have to suffer all his life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
extremely relatable thread