for those who are med school or studying medicine, is it worth going all the way? or should i just go to PA school?

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
This shit is very stressful ngl, and since becoming blackpilled i have no motivation to learn this boring shit. I want to make money while i'm still in my mid 20's and pa's make good money( around 88k-130k a year) plus no MCAT. I mean what's the point in doctor maxxing in the US, when you reap your rewards in your late 20's. By then, it's practically too late to ascend in time before you hit your mid 30's.

this is why i also think engineering mogs, but too much math, calc 3 is more than enough

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6488
400 weeks, 1 Meeks.

Studying after knowing about the blackpill is much more difficult and uninteresting for sure. Legit feel like dropping out of uni, haven't learnt anything good in this first year so far, it sucks. On top of that I gotta pay so many shekels for 3 years of nothing. I suggest you should go to a PA school and look for other alternatives side by side, like making money online or building assets to gain extra income and moneymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Warlow
Low gpa cope. If you have a 3.9 and a research publication like me you wouldn't be asking med or PA

400 weeks, 1 Meeks.

Studying after knowing about the blackpill is much more difficult and uninteresting for sure. Legit feel like dropping out of uni, haven't learnt anything good in this first year so far, it sucks. On top of that I gotta pay so many shekels for 3 years of nothing. I suggest you should go to a PA school and look for other alternatives side by side, like making money online or building assets to gain extra income and moneymaxx.
i'm saying, why waste all this time? for what above average salary and bullshit status

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and john2
i'm going to PA school too, i don't want to be a doctor, fuck that shit

No rent free for your Caribbean tier stats
keep coping i'm a sophomore and my gpa is just fine, meanwhile you're probably a psl 3 nerd, don't even read my threads subhuman

keep coping i'm a sophomore and my gpa is just fine, meanwhile you're probably a psl 3 nerd, don't even read my threads subhuman
I'm a sophomore too LMAO

i'm saying, why waste all this time? for what above average salary and bullshit status
I'm doing a certification side by side atm which is like only 2 months long and guaranteed to get me job ready in the IT field as a new collar. I'm gonna stick to that. Wasting 3 years of uni, or 6-8 years in med school is just dumb. You should look for other moneymaxxing alternatives. Good luck.

I'm doing a certification side by side atm which is like only 2 months long and guaranteed to get me job ready in the IT field as a new collar. I'm gonna stick to that. Wasting 3 years of uni, or 6-8 years in med school is just dumb. You should look for other moneymaxxing alternatives. Good luck.
that's good and thanks

• +1
Reactions: john2
ok? what's your point here. You are a manlet coper trying to win my approval on my thread, keep barking
Look we could be friends and help each other out. Better than being enemies right?

ok, now you're being reasonable. I'm done beefing
do PA tbh if you can stand being ordered around in exchange for good quality of life. My ego is too big to be a PA

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions