Forevergymcelling AMA

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I feel like I've lived through opposite ends of the spectrum with tons of life experience along the way

I've been a fat ugly incel high inhb statusless depressed loser

And I've been a high status low inhb gymcelled slayer

Some of you have asked me to write threads on various topics e.g. ascencion tips ect but I never got round to it

AMA tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, boss8055, optimisticzoomer and 19 others
What u gonna eat today fam

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700, optimisticzoomer, Jova and 13 others
How to make 5 millions usd

I feel like I've lived through opposite ends of the spectrum with tons of life experience along the way

Some of you have asked me to write threads on various topics e.g. ascencion tips ect but I never got round to it

AMA tbh
what was your incel life like and what made you change

Chicken curry my gf made :feelshah:
U chose wisely, my gf also cooks for me…she’s away with her mum to some other city for her mum’s birthday tho and I cant cook for shit:ogre: so gonna order something rn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Chadethnic101, fogdart and 3 others
Best way to acquire life experience?

What is ur favourite book?

CD1E6314 E41F 45DB A8DE CC428181F2F9

A few ways, although extremely unlikely

Giga luck winning the lottery
Just have wealthy parents theory
Entrepreneurship
Athletemaxx
Actormaxx
Giga luck with crypto (assuming massive starting capital)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Jova, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 21620, Hikicel69 and 4 others
what was your incel life like and what made you change
Utter garbage
Giga depression + rage 24/7
Trapped in my room all day playing PC games. I had no friends and no chances of making any. Everyone at school thought I was a loser
0 chance with any girls. They'd mock me and call me fat ect
0 party invites

Couldn't cope anymore and devoted my entire life into escaping

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, descension, Jova and 17 others
Best way to acquire life experience?
Solo travelling while staying at hostels. Pushes you out of your comfort zone and forces you to socialse and make friends

Some of my best experiences were while solo travelling

Most of my easiest slays came through doing this too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 20399, Jova and 22 others
If you wasted high school, how much regret do u have and what would you go back and change if you were 15 again

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
Solo travelling while staying at hostels. Pushes you out of your comfort zone and forces you to socialse and make friends

Based.

This is what I am planning to do. Might have picked it up from you if you've written about it previously, if not it's nice to have someone else in agreement.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Pikabro, Corleone and 2 others
If you wasted high school, how much regret do u have and what would you go back and change if you were 15 again
I lived with regret for literally years

You never really get over it tbh sometimes even now I think back and rage to myself at how much I fucked up

First thing I would've done was sort my physique out. Not many 15 years old were gymcelling at the time, I could've stood out easily

I would've fixed my high inhb, I was literally terrified of girls. I couldn't even ask my female classmates to borrow a pen ect

And focus on making as many friends as possible. Joining all sports teams and attending all parties ect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ken, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
Utter garbage
Trapped in my room all day playing PC games. I had no friends and no chances of making any. Everyone at school thought I was a loser
0 chance with any girls. They'd mock me and call me fat ect
0 party invites

Couldn't cope anymore and devoted my entire life into escaping
Damn bro, I envy your will power and grit to become a giga slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Daniel Plainview and forevergymcelling
Damn bro, I envy your will power and grit to become a giga slayer
I didn't care about anything else

I lived and breathed self improvement as cringe as that sounds

I needed to stomp out my high inhb with brute force

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, infini, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others

That’s my problem but shits ruining the rest of my life because I’m so committed to ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Erik-Jón

You never really get over it tbh sometimes even now I think back and rage to myself at how much I fucked up

First thing I would've done was sort my physique out. Not many 15 years old were gymcelling at the time, I could've stood out easily

I would've fixed my high inhb, I was literally terrified of girls. I couldn't even ask my female classmates to borrow a pen ect

And focus on making as many friends as possible. Joining all sports teams and attending all parties ect
Yeah damn, pretty similar for me. At 15 I was skinny fat with a scraggly beard. I would have cleaned up my diet and gymceled a little over summer. I had severe acne tho and needed accutane. Worst acne in school

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, currylightskin and forevergymcelling

AMA tbh
out of all this youve however not been an HTN as you claimed in your last post:ogre:

as for the question, rate me in DM? :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
out of all this youve however not been an HTN as you claimed in your last post:ogre:

as for the question, rate me in DM? :feelsokman:
sure

fairplay - I also went solo travelling and it was good experience but got only 1 slay from it

I want to do some hostelmaxxing again at some point when i have time off work

You mostly just lean and gymmaxxed though- you didnt have a major jaw/facial issue that needs surgically correcting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and forevergymcelling
like what?
School I literally am just gonna pass my classes(g11 highschool) cuz all I do is care about this shit also it makes me very depressed and unmotivated to do anything else. And now it’s at the point I have opportunities to go to parties or hangout with girls but I don’t because I know I’m not maxxed out and can do better

fairplay - I also went solo travelling and it was good experience but got only 1 slay from it

I want to do some hostelmaxxing again at some point when i have time off work

You mostly just lean and gymmaxxed though- you didnt have a major jaw/facial issue that needs surgically correcting
Physically yeah

But overcoming your mental obstacles are 1000x harder than ascending physically

Most of this site wont agree with me but when it comes to irl slaying, behavior is just as important as looks (unless you're chad). The one thing every slayer I have ever met irl had in common was low inhb + social dominance, no matter their looks level.

I have legit met normie looking guys with 100+ slays, who have literally out competed me on nights out despite me mogging them into the 6th dimension. Again, I don't expect the autists here to believe me

I have never met a low inhb incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, tombradylover, infini and 16 others
What's your laycount?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fuark remember when I used to blow up your lookism ama for tips as greycel

Truly the psl Master Roshi @geezcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Clark69, Solidcoin and 4 others
Do only gymmaxed type chads slay in clubs ? Apart from normies (in your other thread Jfl) Have you ever seen tiktok prettyboy types or lanklets slay in clubs too?

Where did you go?

Can you recommend any locations?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
Do only gymmaxed type chads slay in clubs ? Apart from normies (in your other thread Jfl) Have you ever seen tiktok prettyboy types or lanklets slay in clubs too?
No tbh I've seen all types of guys slay

Girls have different types

Girls like different niches

Just maximize your own niche and have the ideal behavior to back it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 21620, oldcell and 7 others

AMA tbh
What if you were to gymcel and eat twice a day (average shitty meal). Can you expect any muscle or at least strength gain?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 21620
Where did you go?

Can you recommend any locations?
Depends what the purpose of your trip is?

e.g. sighseeing, slaying and partying ect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
What if you were to gymcel and eat twice a day (average shitty meal). Can you expect any muscle or at least strength gain?
Minimal, but depends on genetics and workout intensity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Erik-Jón
How do you gymcel properly? I’m starting to gym cel my equipment I have is a bench press with up to 165lbs of weight dumbbells leg extensions shit and hamstring curl shit and a treadmill

What countries you been to

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what's your personality like irl? are you charismatic/extroverted and if yes: how did you develop those traits and integrate them into your irl demeanor in a way that seems natural if you were such an awkward loser growing up?

Have you run into people who knew you from when you were incel? What were the interactions like?

I was in a kinda similar situation where I was pretty weird growing up and had a massive transformation in a few months before I started uni by (this makes me sound lik a psychopathic freak) literally copying the way my best friend's slayer older brother acted until it felt natural.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggedbyevery1

AMA tbh
should i hop on some gear

Ive been going through exactly what you mentioned lately and it fucking sucks.
Utter garbage
Trapped in my room all day playing PC games. I had no friends and no chances of making any.

Also this, gonna start following your strategy. sucks so much feeling like this man.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and forevergymcelling
Also can u elab on how high inhib u were?

Why do white people hate black people?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
When was your turn around (Age)? Like when did you ascend/start slaying regularly?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, phukmikehok, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
How did you become low inhib?

what's your personality like irl? are you charismatic/extroverted and if yes: how did you develop those traits and integrate them into your irl demeanor in a way that seems natural if you were such an awkward loser growing up?

Have you run into people who knew you from when you were incel? What were the interactions like?

I was in a kinda similar situation where I was pretty weird growing up and had a massive transformation in a few months before I started uni by (this makes me sound lik a psychopathic freak) literally copying the way my best friend's slayer older brother acted until it felt natural.
My personality depends on who I'm hanging out with tbh

If I'm with a group of lad jocks I'll be loud, confident and cocky, cracking jokes and verbally abusing each other (UK lad culture tbh) and vise versa If I'm hanging out with introverted shy autists

You're on the right track tbh The way I did it was by befriending charismatic slayers I wanted to be like and learning how to act like them. I saw guys who looked like utter shit and were slaying, so I befriended them and went out with them countless times. I'd observe exactly how they act and speak, how they carried themselves, how they escalated with girls ect then just copied them. After a while it becomes natural, especially if you look good.

Most people couldn't believe it tbh most didn't even recognize me

Guys I knew back then are now intimidated and act completely different around me than when I was younger

I made a thread about it a few months ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Also can u elab on how high inhib u were?
The highest inhb you could get

I couldn't even look girls in the eye without feel utter shame and embarrassment

It was truly pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14957 and 3 others
The highest inhb you could get

I couldn't even look girls in the eye without feel utter shame and embarrassment

It was truly pathetic
How are you now, do you still think you act autistic sometimes or can you mask it pretty well in public?