Forget about LASIK - phakic intraocular lenses are the real deal !

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Whoever gets their eyes lasered has to be borderline retarded or just too damn stupid for basic research. We all know that there's plenty of cases of people who have committed suicide following an eye laser surgery.
LASIK, femto LASIK, Trans-PRK or cten are all the same shit, they traumatize the cornea (either the epithel or stroma) of your eye and leave it wounded for the rest of your life. Stroma is an irreversible tissue, it can't heal, same goes for the flap that's created during any LASIK procedure. Only the edge of the flap heals and reconnects to the rest of the cornea, but the inner surface of the flap never reconnects again.

I know of so many cases of people who now constantly see halos, haze and dizzy daylight, they can't see shit at night, can't drive at night and are being driven insane by the worst of all complications, dry eyes combined with vitreous opacity.

745121 ECVAFbJuly EDIT eyefloaters 061520

Imagine seeing these shitty floaters all the time for the rest of your life

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

The answer is PHAKIC INTRAOCULAR LENSES. It's like a contact lens that is implanted right in front of your biological lens. It works like magic.

1135 seq2

Image 3

They can be taken out anytime, anywhere under local anaesthesia. Almost no complications. If you have too severe complications: just take them out. Unlike LASIK this is REVERSIBLE.

Just LOL if you're getting LASIK in 2021 instead of a PHAKIC INTRAOCULAR LENS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9890 and 6 others
the reason we cant wear contacts is because it makes a greenhouse with the eyes. how does this not cause that issue?

I have floaters exactly like that without lasik. Never bothered me tbh, I just ignore them

I have floaters exactly like that without lasik. Never bothered me tbh, I just ignore them
Jesus, that must be horrific. I can stare at the sky or a white paper and don't see a single floater

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4054
thx for the info
why is it not more popular?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Emerson and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Jesus, that must be horrific. I can stare at the sky or a white paper and don't see a single floater
It's like a bunch of translucent worms that swirl around and stretch and contract with eye movement, with little cells stuck to them. I honestly don't mind it

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
>more than 20 million lasik procedures have been done in the US
>some of them committed suicide

conclusion: lasik makes people commit suicide

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Wearing contacts now , I need LASIK or lenses.

The retinal detachment is only in combination with physical trauma such as a blow increased isn't it? Otherwise it would be totally irresponsible to carry out this procedure as retinal detachment may cause devastating damage to the eye.

>more than 20 million lasik procedures have been done in the US
>some of them committed suicide

conclusion: lasik makes people commit suicide

:feelsuhh:
You are legit single digit IQ

Contacts fuck up your cornea and eyelids, they may increase scleral show or NCT.
Fuck . Never knew this. But still prefer contacts , glasses make me look like a cuck. Also my eye doctor says my vision isn’t stable enough for surgery. What do?

Fuck . Never knew this. But still prefer contacts , glasses make me look like a cuck. Also my eye doctor says my vision isn’t stable enough for surgery. What do?

whats your age? you should wait until your vision stops changing