Framelet KSI thinks he can beat framegod aryan tommy fury

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Jfl at the delusion. Bones and frame > Muh techique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23314, Deleted member 25566 and 1 other person
Never seen a more retarded post in my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Reformed
Never seen a more retarded post in my life
No way u think mechanical force from ur muscle and bone structure can be beat with imaginary’technique’ :feelskek::feelskek:

No way u think mechanical force from ur muscle and bone structure can be beat with imaginary’technique’ :feelskek::feelskek:
muscles don't mean shit lil bro, i think ksi will drop him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

JFL not even a competition. Larger shoulders, arms. This ectomorph negro is dead!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and justinzayn
Technic is important and anyone who fights knows this

They are both the same height and similar weight it’s not like the height and weight difference Is substantial

At that point technic will count more even if furry has a slight advantage

I’ve seen 5’8 ppl beat up 6’1 frame moggers with technic, no point having genes if u can’t fight

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Technic is important and anyone who fights knows this

They are both the same height and similar weight it’s not like the height and weight difference Is substantial

At that point technic will count more even if furry has a slight advantage

I’ve seen 5’8 ppl beat up 6’1 frame moggers with technic, no point having genes if u can’t fight
Genes are ur fighting capabilities. Lmao if u have larger arms, u WILL hit harder. No matter what Muh punching technik bro :soy:

Just disregard biology and logic theory
this is boxing not a street fight, if they are the same weight then the better boxer win not who has bones and muscles

Jfl at the delusion. Bones and frame > Muh techique.
jfl. ksi is also like 5'10 but he copes with 6'0. tommy also has arm length advantage. Ksi will get his ass beat probably. Also ksis "technique" is just swinnging his arms like hes back in the hood or back in the jungle

• +1
jfl. ksi is also like 5'10 but he copes with 6'0. tommy also has arm length advantage. Ksi will get his ass beat probably. Also ksis "technique" is just swinnging his arms like hes back in the hood or back in the jungle
Tommys arms are massive

Genes are ur fighting capabilities. Lmao if u have larger arms, u WILL hit harder. No matter what Muh punching technik bro :soy:
No point in arguing with someone who never fought shit before

if u are faster and have technical superiority to ur opponent u beat him dispite genetic disadvantage

He can’t beat what he can’t hit

"aryan"
Tommy is half BBC

• JFL
Ksi is so unskilled
Deji would have a better chance to beat Tommy

Tommy has more technic tf u even mean lmao