Frank tufano raw meat/carnivore diet

J

Jeffbrah96

Iron
Seriously look him up been doing a lot of what he says for 2 months and noticed skin and hair improve and the diet could help maintain your skin/bones from aging hes turning 28 soon. Also noticed I’ve gotten leaner with less food I eat like 1800 calories and pretty fucking ripped only calisthenics and weighted calisthenics. sometimes do one day dedicated towards squats,deadlifts,bench press and they have improved a lot could be from not cooking the food and we know that the Creatine content in raw food is high. I also eat fruits,veg, and sometimes grains. When I’m to flat. For everyone here gym isn’t cope I’ve improved so much. Almost two years gym and I’ve impoved so much especially strength. I’m quiet impressed in myself pound for pound. Take the info as you will. Also am going to start doing neck exercises I think it’ll help my bad face by quiet a bit. I’ve so much to talk about. I’m new to this also new here. Need to work on posting too lol

Yeah he's legit. Organ meats = best looksmaxxing foods on the planet, I've been saying this ever since I've joined this forum but no one listens.

Yeah he's legit. Organ meats = best looksmaxxing foods on the planet, I've been saying this ever since I've joined this forum but no one listens.

Seems like people here only do what’s convenient for them or easily done. Raw organ meats was a bitch at first now I just eat it like nothing. The nutrition you get from it alone is crazy literally could eat just that and be healthy. It’s expensive tho. But worth it so fucking worth it. Have you tried brain,blood,eyes? I’ve onlly tried heart,kidneys,liver, and tongue so far.

Have you tried brain,blood,eyes?
No since I haven't found a good source, there's some blood in the liver I buy and it tastes absolutely delicious so I'd really like to try it.

I might do the carnivore diet on my next cutting phase, but goddam that guy is a framecel twinnk

DSC_2848smile1.jpg

not going to take advice from some boyo who looks like BO2cel after vampiremaxxing

jokes aside, he seems to know what hes talking about

Last edited:
I might do the carnivore diet on my next cutting phase, but goddam that guy is a framecel twinnk

Try it also get some carbs in my mistake was not eating any had no pump lol. And yea but that’s not his fault his mother fed him soy formula and shit food.
No since I haven't found a good source, there's some blood in the liver I buy and it tastes absolutely delicious so I'd really like to try it.

Very hydrating and also boosts my energy. Tbh you don’t need much blood 3 oz is enough for me to feel it. Something about idk it’s just I can’t explain it.
DSC_2848smile1.jpg

not going to take advice from some boyo who looks like BO2cel after vampiremaxxing

jokes aside, he seems to know what hes talking about

Wtf is a bo2cel? Lol vampire maxxing? Haha funny that. Yea he does. But look at him now he looks better.

Last edited:
Seems like people here only do what’s convenient for them or easily done. Raw organ meats was a bitch at first now I just eat it like nothing. The nutrition you get from it alone is crazy literally could eat just that and be healthy. It’s expensive tho. But worth it so fucking worth it. Have you tried brain,blood,eyes? I’ve onlly tried heart,kidneys,liver, and tongue so far.
Blood pudding I recommend very highly. Fuk it’s good

Seriously look him up been doing a lot of what he says for 2 months and noticed skin and hair improve and the diet could help maintain your skin/bones from aging hes turning 28 soon. Also noticed I’ve gotten leaner with less food I eat like 1800 calories and pretty fucking ripped only calisthenics and weighted calisthenics. sometimes do one day dedicated towards squats,deadlifts,bench press and they have improved a lot could be from not cooking the food and we know that the Creatine content in raw food is high. I also eat fruits,veg, and sometimes grains. When I’m to flat. For everyone here gym isn’t cope I’ve improved so much. Almost two years gym and I’ve impoved so much especially strength. I’m quiet impressed in myself pound for pound. Take the info as you will. Also am going to start doing neck exercises I think it’ll help my bad face by quiet a bit. I’ve so much to talk about. I’m new to this also new here. Need to work on posting too lol
Ye I have also watched him along with the more eccentric carnivores such as sv3rige and milkjar, and I have to say I'm impressed.