Friend told me that ginger white/curry HTB foid we know wants to date prettyboy pheno boys, but only gets maesthetic pheno boys willing to LTR her

How do I explain to the greycels the lore behind this htb foid “we know”

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What should i advise her? Should she take what she gets?
Tell her to geomax to korea for a youthful collagen mogger with no trace of facial hair, or download yubo and jbmax. No point in telling her to settle for guys she doesn't even find attractive

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
Tell her to geomax to korea for a youthful collagen mogger with no trace of facial hair, or download yubo and jbmax. No point in telling her to settle for guys she doesn't even find attractive
She prefers white she said

@Meraki what should I tell her on the group chat?

I’ve seen what they all look like, my friend sent 4 guys. One of them was even a borderline chad jfl

Yet she doesn’t want them since she said they’re all too muscular with hollowed faces

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Meraki what should I tell her on the group chat?

I’ve seen what they all look like, my friend sent 4 guys. One of them was even a borderline chad jfl

Yet she doesn’t want them since she said they’re all too muscular with hollowed faces

Just mog them or get mogged tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just mog them or get mogged tbh
She said my eyes were fierce and face a little hollowed. But she said I’m hot.

I don’t mind since I have a woman already.

Thoughts?

He told me she (white/curry ginger HTB) on our little group chat with my fiancee inside (he told me in a private DM) that she sounded ungrateful because the guys were good-looking (she showed him on their private DM and he told me) but he said she wanted those prettyboy types who didn't seem interested in her (obviously used different wording) instead of maesthetic/masc-leaning robust prettyboys.

We were doing that spouse prediction thing on the chat and she seemed happy with her prediction of getting a GL spouse, but she admitted that she gets LTR proposals from guys that are good-looking but are "too manly"-looking.

I asked her to clarify and she said they were too muscular and "sharp-faced" and wanted "softer faces, taller, skinnier with good hair". She was also eyepilled.
What spouse prediction thing?