Friend told me that ginger white/curry HTB foid we know wants to date prettyboy pheno boys, but only gets maesthetic pheno boys willing to LTR her

No one told you that wake up
It’s all a larp everything op says is a larp

Also another proof op is larping is that I live in Indian capital of the world and half Indians almost never get ginger or other white features

But literally no women or normie talks like that even if he didn’t make up ginger Indian character

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
It’s all a larp everything op says is a larp

Also another proof op is larping is that I live in Indian capital of the world and half Indians almost never get ginger or other white features

But literally no women or normie talks like that even if he didn’t make up ginger Indian story
half Pakistani
IDK if it's dyed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Thoughts?

He told me she (white/curry ginger HTB) on our little group chat with my fiancee inside (he told me in a private DM) that she sounded ungrateful because the guys were good-looking (she showed him on their private DM and he told me) but he said she wanted those prettyboy types who didn't seem interested in her (obviously used different wording) instead of maesthetic/masc-leaning robust prettyboys.

We were doing that spouse prediction thing on the chat and she seemed happy with her prediction of getting a GL spouse, but she admitted that she gets LTR proposals from guys that are good-looking but are "too manly"-looking.

I asked her to clarify and she said they were too muscular and "sharp-faced" and wanted "softer faces, taller, skinnier with good hair". She was also eyepilled.
ur fiancé is a who’re

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I caged at the photos my friend DMed me and the examples she gave

The guys that want her honestly mog TF out of the guys she wants.
She should date women.

• JFL
They just want whats popular and looks exciting tbh
I dont think anybody wants a hypermasc anymore

• +1
They just want whats popular and looks exciting tbh
I dont think anybody wants a hypermasc anymore
ISTG the guys that want her actually mog the guys she wants based on example photos of what was sent and the actual guys my friend sent to me on DMs but she just wants the prettyboy look JFL.

Not the first case actually, knew of a couple cases like this before

I have a Tunisian friend with the exact same thing she looks lightskin and only pulls blacks arabs and latinos jfl brutal

• +1
I have a Tunisian friend with the exact same thing she looks lightskin and only pulls blacks arabs and latinos jfl brutal
and what does she want and what pheno does she want?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Are they prettyboy?
No
The white guy was 6’9 Low LTN
the asian is panfaced maxilla 5’8 Low Mtn

The black guys who hit on her are moggers and Im 6’2 HTN. But she wouldnt ltr us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
No
The white guy was 6’9 Low LTN
the asian is panfaced maxilla 5’8 Low Mtn

The black guys who hit on her are moggers and Im 6’2 HTN. But she wouldnt ltr us
Right here, the black dudes htns to tyronelite

• +1
I can show examples?
No I just don't care about the opinions of a mentally ill woman who wants to date boyish faggots.

Little girls should date little boys. Not grown women.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme
No I just don't care about the opinions of a mentally ill woman who wants to date boyish faggots.

Little girls should date little boys. Not grown women.
So she should be grateful

All the blacks ethnics tend to be mtn+ and mog the chink and cumskin. Our smv is too high we are not suitable for LTR so they look for a high inhib domesticated white/ asian brah
And the arabs and latinos?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
All the ethnics are mtn+ and mog the chink and cumskin. Our smv is too high we are not suitable for LTR so they look for a high inhib domesticated white/ asian brah
I gotcha

@afrolet @kanderior

@apemaxxed found out she's not actually full white, but half curry and white-passing with brown eyes despite being ginger.
Pic?

Different women have different tastes, doesn't surprise me. We wouldn't endlessly argue over which phenos/archetypes are the best if they didn't.

• +1
Different women have different tastes, doesn't surprise me. We wouldn't endlessly argue over which phenos/archetypes are the best if they didn't.
Does she sound ungrateful and she should just take the "manly muscular and scary" guys that want to LTR her?
I can tell her right now on the chat

Does she sound ungrateful and she should just take the "manly muscular and scary" guys that want to LTR her?
I can tell her right now on the chat
I don't think men having preferences is ungrateful or entitled, so it would be hypocritical of me to say that for a woman (if she was low-SMV and was getting attention from average guys but she was chad-only it would be a different story). If she really wants that type of guy instead of the ones she currently attracts then she should work on becoming the kind of woman those men want.

• +1
I don't think men having preferences is ungrateful or entitled, so it would be hypocritical of me to say that for a woman (if she was low-SMV and was getting attention from average guys but she was chad-only it would be a different story). If she really wants that type of guy instead of the ones she currently attracts then she should work on becoming the kind of woman those men want.
What could I tell her? Or should I tell her to take one of those men?
I think she'd grow to like them, holy shit one of them is a full-blown solid chadlite. My friend showed me
Great pheno

What could I tell her? Or should I tell her to take one of those men?
I think she'd grow to like them, holy shit one of them is a full-blown solid chadlite. My friend showed me
Great pheno
Tell her to give him a chance, what's the worst that could happen

• +1
Thank you for plugging me this, I see the light now.

Still Maesthetic all the way nigga

Attachments

• 20230314_181728.jpg
    20230314_181728.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Xangsane
Thoughts?

He told me she (white/curry ginger HTB) on our little group chat with my fiancee inside (he told me in a private DM) that she sounded ungrateful because the guys were good-looking (she showed him on their private DM and he told me) but he said she wanted those prettyboy types who didn't seem interested in her (obviously used different wording) instead of maesthetic/masc-leaning robust prettyboys.

We were doing that spouse prediction thing on the chat and she seemed happy with her prediction of getting a GL spouse, but she admitted that she gets LTR proposals from guys that are good-looking but are "too manly"-looking.

I asked her to clarify and she said they were too muscular and "sharp-faced" and wanted "softer faces, taller, skinnier with good hair". She was also eyepilled.

post the pics of the example guys she wanted, im interested