From a genetic/evolutionary perspective, which trait is more important to pass on?

• Total voters
A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
In your opinion which trait is most sought after when women are looking at child bearing?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Height > face ... it's not even a question.

Tate is recessed as a MF yet he wouldnt have 10% of the following he has if his height began with a five.

not just height, but absolute size. having the ability to physically dominate others is the biggest predictor for social and sexual success. you'll often hear studies that show height correlated to being in executive positions. but what they don't tell you is those tallfags are also size moggers with 8 inch wrists and 24 inch cranial circumference

shortest brother is 6'2

KochPhoto.mikkiansin.jpg

Height is the most predictably inheritable trait
If a foid wanted to ensure the best mating success for their potential son,
They would chose a man of 95th+ percentile height with an above average face and no obvious facial failos, rather than seeking out average height Chadlites who's face genes may get lost in genetic recombination
Mogger face father mogger face son is extremely rare since handsome men tend to resemble their mother and get her ratios
A one in a billion face like Delon's can't even ensure a son above HTN level and can produce MTNs

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Sanguinius
not just height, but absolute size. having the ability to physically dominate others is the biggest predictor for social and sexual success. you'll often hear studies that show height correlated to being in executive positions. but what they don't tell you is those tallfags are also size moggers with 8 inch wrists and 24 inch cranial circumference

shortest brother is 6'2

KochPhoto.mikkiansin.jpg
AND with average to below average dickcel size :lul:

Height is the most predictably inheritable trait
If a foid wanted to ensure the best mating success for their potential son,
They would chose a man of 95th+ percentile height with an above average face and no obvious facial failos, rather than seeking out average height Chadlites who's face genes may get lost in genetic recombination
Mogger face father mogger face son is extremely rare since handsome men tend to resemble their mother and get her ratios
A one in a billion face like Delon's can't even ensure a son above HTN level and can produce MTNs
Foids don't understand that being a 5'4 and giving birth from a 6'4, would actually have lower genetic recombination chances and results in kids that might not height mog their father

On other hand, a 5'11 male with a 5'9 female would result in much higher chances of height moggers kids due to much bigger potential for genetic recombinations

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Foids don't understand that being a 5'4 and giving birth from a 6'4, would actually have lower genetic recombination chances and results in kids that might not height mog their father
The son would probably end up within an inch of the father since 5'4 is near average foid height

On other hand, a 5'11 male with a 5'9 female would result in much higher chances of height moggers kids due to much bigger potential for genetic recombinations
How do you figure that one out

Foids be putting all blame on men below 6'...

While in reality foids under 5'7 must be removed from gene pool

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Sanguinius

shortest brother is 6'2

KochPhoto.mikkiansin.jpg
never began for me

everyone brings up height getting passed onto sons and women taking that into account, which is valid. What people never bring up or consider is a good-looking face getting passed onto their daughters for a higher chance of survival/passing on their genes. I would say face is more important since it is more rare and has greater health indicators in total and in today's day and age size and height is still really important but not crucial like it was in the past when things were less civilized. Still though I can see an argument for both sides.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
everyone brings up height getting passed onto sons and women taking that into account, which is valid. What people never bring up or consider is a good-looking face getting passed onto their daughters for a higher chance of survival/passing on their genes. I would say face is more important since it is more rare and has greater health indicators in total and in today's day and age size and height is still really important but not crucial like it was in the past when things were less civilized. Still though I can see an argument for both sides.
pointless

pointless
How can it be pointless when its literal a key element of women getting chosen for breeding/reproduction? U are a bias individual mate

How can it be pointless when its literal a key element of women getting chosen for breeding/reproduction? U are a bias individual mate
women can get chad to impregnate her anytime, it's not hard

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist
heightism is the current social media obsession

women can get chad to impregnate her anytime, it's not hard
Lmao what does that have to do with what I'm saying tho? Chads have good looking faces

Lmao what does that have to do with what I'm saying tho? Chads have good looking faces
why would passing goof looks on to daughters mean anything thats what u said

why would passing goof looks on to daughters mean anything thats what u said
Because passing good looks=higher chance of the daughters finding a top tier mate and continuing to reproduce. How is that hard to grasp?

Because passing good looks=higher chance of the daughters finding a top tier mate and continuing to reproduce. How is that hard to grasp?
but it easy for women to get impregnated, why would i care if my daughter doesn't get to marry chad? my bloodline still gets passed fown regeradless

but it easy for women to get impregnated, why would i care if my daughter doesn't get to marry chad? my bloodline still gets passed fown regeradless
im talking about from the perspective of the woman bro when shes picks which trait subconsciously she wants more face vs height.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde
Height > face ... it's not even a question.

Tate is recessed as a MF yet he wouldnt have 10% of the following he has if his height began with a five.
Exactly he started his business by pulling girls, this was before he was famous and rich. Status as a kickboxer helped him a lot though, it wasn't just height

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Face genetics are weird. Stacy and chad could reproduce and often make a HTn/ mtn son. Height genes and good environment almost guarantee a good height.

While Leonardo Di caprio and many models have ugly parents. Most of attractiveness is harmony which is just random for the most part

Foids be putting all blame on men below 6'...

While in reality foids under 5'7 must be removed from gene pool
Men inherit most traits from the mother not the father aswell.

>results in kids that might not height mog their father

They may not height mog their fathers but they will still be tall nonetheless, i think a 5'4 and 6'4 couple are more likely to produce tall offspring than 5'9 and 5'11 couple, maybe I'm wrong though