from algeria, am i htn?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis and Erik-Jón
another case that would benefit from narrower jaws unironically?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
commit a crime and get discovered like meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: azezrd, Biiyo03, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
he has good bones so after looksmax he could look good
Maybe but he’s definitely squinting and his bones aren’t that good he’s literally Auschwitz maxxed and doesn’t have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
biskra the shit hole it self
your wasting your looks JFL

idk how tall r u but if at least 6ft2 you're a mogger in Oran where i live

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and wollet2
I wouldn’t tbh he’s also definitely squinting hard asf you can tell by his side profile
his side is ugly i didnt take it into account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Erik-Jón
Good bone structure automatically makes you 5psl could reach 6

Plus he’s squinting in these pictures so who really knows
bruh chill i'm not squinting i barely have scleral show even when looking up

• Hmm...
I think he’s 5psl rn
i see its just his good infras and better structured face-no asymmetry that made me think hes equal if not above my rating but i probably mog because eye colour and contrast. thoughts?

• +1
i see its just his good infras and better structured face-no asymmetry that made me think hes equal if not above my rating but i probably mog because eye colour and contrast. thoughts?
I agree and tbh I do t know what soft maxxes he can do ascends gymcelling because he’s already anorexic

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Guy is great looking, but has death tier frame. Framepill is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Biiyo03, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Honestly asides from psl I think this is easiest way to rate

Good looking
Very goodlooking
Extremely goodlooking

I think rn he’s only just good looking

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and wollet2

Good looking
Very goodlooking
Extremely goodlooking

Give OP a wider frame and he will go from good looking to very good looking and maybe extremely good looking. Frame warp our perceptions of a good face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03, Elvisandreaa, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
Get to the west bro amazing potential to use your looks

show a pic of u...am i above average for my race

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Xangsane
I agree and tbh I do t know what soft maxxes he can do ascends gymcelling because he’s already anorexic
if i was him id also try a diff longer haircut

short hair accentuates his square jaws and not sure if this fits his twink body

thats why i said a tiny bit narrower jaw would allow him to be proper twink. has good harmony

but the most realistic is to gymmax and become even more masculine. wear 1.5 inch lifts

• +1
How tall are you?

i'm so insecure about my lips it's really unusual here where i live for a guy to have very full lips
I feel you on this one too. I'm half Arab and I inherited very full lips from my Saudi part :lul::lul:

Good looking
Very goodlooking
Extremely goodlooking

y this system feels much more intuitive. and generally words ratings over numbers ofc

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Erik-Jón and 2 others
Malnutrition im picky red meat and fruits here is expensive cause of inflation
Your face is good but omg your frame. Do anything you can. You look borderline starved or like you have some kind of muscle disease or something

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
me at 16 now my face is less bloated skin is better and better ogee curve
guys chill for a sec...lol
WP 20191013 020 1 1 2

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, gymmaxedhorse, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
guys i just asked if hnt or not.im not saying im gigachad pro max +

• +1
U are far away HTN keep ball low you are overrating yourself

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker
i just ask.it's a question the fuck is wrong with u ?
Why are you salty lol i answered your question keep on dreaming about HTN as ethnic jfl deluisonal retart dont get mad because im saying facts

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker
U are far away HTN keep ball low you are overrating yourself
Why are you salty lol i answered your question keep on dreaming about HTN as ethnic jfl deluisonal retart dont get mad because im saying facts
diethnic is cope of u dont look like over cooked curry we are not in 2001 ........ u must be here the type of autistic who focus toooo much on details females can never notes... i we'd like to see HTns examples fro u tho

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
diethnic is cope of u dont look like over cooked curry we are not in 2001 ........ u must be here the type of autistic who focus toooo much on details females can never notes... i we'd like to see HTns examples fro u tho
Are you trying to slay in your country or europe? because your face is ethnic ofcourse white women will notice that the people here overated you do u think women care about small facial bone details if your pheno is shit? Many here are delusional and dont know what has appeal some here saying you are chadlite jfl but women dont even look at u or want to date u? chances are your overall appereance is bad. They also say its over for me but i get tons of attention from females without even trying even while being skinny fat with frame like yours cause i got masc pheno and look unique women look at overall appeal not about ur jaw being super perfect etc

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker and 360°
Are you trying to slay in your country or europe? because your face is ethnic ofcourse white women will notice that the people here overated you do u think women care about small facial bone details if your pheno is shit? Many here are delusional and dont know what has appeal some here saying you are chadlite jfl but women dont even look at u or want to date u? chances are your overall appereance is bad. They also say its over for me but i get tons of attention from females without even trying even while being skinny fat with frame like yours cause i got masc pheno and look unique women look at overall appeal not about ur jaw being super perfect etc
thanks for your time..have a nice day

Front view is HTN, side is slightly lower.

Your height is fine, but frame is death tier. Hitting the gym like crazy is #1 on your prioirty list.
#2 is just general softmaxxing. Style, jewelry, skin care, teeth whitening etc..

Seen guys that look worse than you, do well in California with western girls.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Elvisandreaa and DarkLooks