from algeria, am i htn?

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Are you trying to slay in your country or europe? because your face is ethnic ofcourse white women will notice that the people here overated you do u think women care about small facial bone details if your pheno is shit? Many here are delusional and dont know what has appeal some here saying you are chadlite jfl but women dont even look at u or want to date u? chances are your overall appereance is bad. They also say its over for me but i get tons of attention from females without even trying even while being skinny fat with frame like yours cause i got masc pheno and look unique women look at overall appeal not about ur jaw being super perfect etc
the mother cope of all copes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@azezrd you are a chadlite and if you worked on bettering yourself you would be able to slay white women left and right.
the most important thing right now is to get out of the shithole you are in and your current look can help you out by making a white milf from any rich white country embassy your suger mama

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
shut up you're literally jealous. get a grip
3048893 1661625395630

them be like :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
the mother cope of all copes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@azezrd you are a chadlite and if you worked on bettering yourself you would be able to slay white women left and right.
the most important thing right now is to get out of the shithole you are in and your current look can help you out by making a white milf from any rich white country embassy your suger mama
Yea man hes chadlite but gets ignored by women muhh :lul:chadlite keep on coping im not saying hes ugly but what matters is what females think and thats the harsh reality boyo use common sense some people u guys are saying are chadlite and up getting zero females in clubs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker
Yea man hes chadlite but gets ignored by women muhh :lul:chadlite keep on coping im not saying hes ugly but what matters is what females think and thats the harsh reality boyo use common sense some people u guys are saying are chadlite and up getting zero females in clubs
you're missing the nt pill.. even attractive guys can have a hard time getting girls if they are introverted for example and don't put them self out there. or if they don't recognize an indicator of interest from a girl

you're missing the nt pill.. even attractive guys can have a hard time getting girls if they are introverted for example and don't put them self out there. or if they don't recognize an indicator of interest from a girl
I know nt pill is crucial my neighbour would get told its „over“ if he was here yet he has a hot tall wife.

• Ugh..
people on this site are so delusional
seeing his post history this guy is a meme, they literally have the same pheno:ROFLMAO: the only different one is a moger and the other is an abused moged dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Looks like a cheek sucking squinting autist , good pheno though also lips look kinda gay

your wasting your looks JFL

idk how tall r u but if at least 6ft2 you're a mogger in Oran where i live
How is your english so good?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I'd put you at strong HTN tbh. Your eyes are too small for your face and you look too much like a PSL morph.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and alriodai
Looks like a cheek sucking squinting autist , good pheno though also lips look kinda gay
no cheek sucking at all...my eyes are small and deep what do u expect obviously will make me look squinting

How is your english so good?
I started learning english just back in 2015, I grew up with french television instead of arab television, my sister is also a english professsional (she's literally super literate and got a true english accent) so I started learning english by watching Youtube videos and shit
I'd put you at strong HTN tbh. Your eyes are too small for your face and you look too much like a PSL morph.
Look bro, algerians males are so fucking subhuman that the average guy there looks like a fucking 3.5/10 facially wise (between truecel and LTN) and this is not counting their truecel frame and height

This man is a chadlite facially minimum for Algerian standards @azezrd t'es beau mon gars wallah

dayrin ki zebi nas ta3 bera

I started learning english just back in 2015, I grew up with french television instead of arab television, my sister is also a english professsional (she's literally super literate and got a true english accent) so I started learning english by watching Youtube videos and shit

Look bro, algerians males are so fucking subhuman that the average guy there looks like a fucking 3.5/10 facially wise (between truecel and LTN) and this is not counting their truecel frame and height

This man is a chadlite facially minimum for Algerian standards @azezrd t'es beau mon gars wallah

It is the same of curries tbh. Around a third are deformed. Average is like 3/10.

• +1
OP where do you live rn

the dude said i don't have appeal to women due to my Mediterran pheno "ethnic"

• +1
It is the same of curries tbh. Around a third are deformed. Average is like 3/10.
Yeah, the good shit for us is that most women look super good and are white passing latino passing arab passing, but the guys just look like shit, so the women have to settle with below their looksmatch (me!! :)) )

I don't understand anybody saying OP has no appeal JFL nigga is a chad

no cheek sucking at all...my eyes are small and deep what do u expect obviously will make me look squinting
I was talking about the 2nd pic in thr 1st pic u look fine 2nd pic looks extremely autistic

I honestly assumed you were american based on your writing style.

• Love it
the dude said i don't have appeal to women due to my Mediterran pheno "ethnic"
he just don't go outside and is overstimulated by top tier male models frauded pictures thinking its the standard

should he just go outside and he'ill see that most niggas are super subhuman tier, you defintely mog

Biskra is a shithole tho, if you were in Oran you would do super good

don't listen to him listen to me i'm the best rater on this website tbh

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
He wouldn't get good results on tinder with this pics, frame, body, height, clothes

he just don't go outside and is overstimulated by top tier male models frauded pictures thinking its the standard

should he just go outside and he'ill see that most niggas are super subhuman tier, you defintely mog

This nigga living in Minecraft biomes or something jfl

F569FEED DD8D 4285 BD83 820EADC39F00

• JFL
Reactions: chinchinchin, Biiyo03, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and House Lannister
If OP is stuck in Algeria he must be rescued.

Wasted potential.

I mean yeah it looks like he just spent the last 2 years in Auschwitz but with a bit of work he can mog in the west.

• +1
Reactions: 360°
@forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax rate his guy

Framecel though

i took a shower shaved i washed my face with dove its so dry is it better?

8 017

Maybe but he’s definitely squinting and his bones aren’t that good he’s literally Auschwitz maxxed and doesn’t have hollow cheeks
i kinda have hollow cheeks just lighting i guess

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Biiyo03, JawMogger and 4 others
no facial flaws, insane harmony/structure, symmetry looks so perfect it's unnatural

looks chad i'm ngl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga u deadass just a sfcel jfl I’ve seen like 50 of ur replies in this forum that are underrating ethnics

Nigga u deadass just a sfcel jfl I’ve seen like 50 of ur replies in this forum that are underrating ethnics
This forum underestimates western ppl and over estimates ethnics because „muhh good zygo“ :lul:

• Ugh..
Chadlite. Algerian girls are hot. You can slay in the West but your accent and fresh off the boat status may be a failo for some girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21832
chad, model tier, people who say otherwise are jealous

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, JawMogger and Xangsane
:lul:
Rate yourself and post your face--it will be hilarious for everyone if you do.
Are you fucking stupid? The rating was based off the original photos

Post your iq and it'll be hilarious for everyone if you do :lul::lul::lul: Actual dumbfuck

:lul:
Rate yourself and post your face--it will be hilarious for everyone if you do.
Use some mental skills to realize that this is what we rated off of

And that he posts this after the rating.

Attachments

• 1661820008752.png
    1661820008752.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Algerians are all seem to be goodlooking+tallfags who mog the shit out of other Arab groups

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
@forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax rate his guy

Framecel though
Looks good but has upturned nose of death + hooked, frame of death, weak eyebrows and shitty coloring preventing him from being chad tier

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, DarkLooks and Chadethnic101
Nice liquify tool OP

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, chinchinchin, Deleted member 17735 and 7 others
Algerians are all seem to be goodlooking+tallfags who mog the shit out of other Arab groups
Confirmation bias, most north african people are way below average in term of facial structure/harmony. They just have the badboy halo in France

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Confirmation bias, most north african people are way below average in term of facial structure/harmony. They just have the badboy halo in France
Another Algerian chad was also banned in incel forum he bragged and posted selfies and said how much girls give him attention so yea Algerians and berbers are generally better looking

Another Algerian chad was also banned in incel forum he bragged and posted selfies and said how much girls give him attention so yea Algerians and berbers are generally better looking
Just go to Algeria/France (like Marseille), go walk for a few days, check too instagram and photo studio pics and you will see what the average algerian person looks like

They are unfortunately worse looking than white people on average. If op is unfrauded, he literallly mogs 99% of algerians