dont see him getting even 6/10 white guy results tbh

frame is shit tier too

Yeah gymmaxxing would help him a lot tbh but he can still slay now
run tinder experiment with him

will be very surprised if he can slay on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
His pictures are shit :feelskek:
he looks like skeleton , women will be repulsed if he takes his shirt off to fuck imo. most girls have bigger arms, shoulders than him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Curry Suicide
but face alone is decent

body below average

he looks like skeleton , women will be repulsed if he takes his shirt off to fuck imo. most girls have bigger arms, shoulders than him
His face will make them wet enough

OP's gone silent for some reason.

Nice liquify tool OP

View attachment 1844748

Funny GIF
it's a fucking Samsung i didn't touch a thing

Pretty good looking but you need to hit the gym yal nagsh stop listening to the phgts on this forum downplaying body no one’s gonna touch u looking like a stick figure

Buzz your hair as well or get a tan & get it braided. You NEED muscle mass tho

Pretty good looking. I think you are chadlite.. Barely any flaws.. but your styling, pic quality and hair style is shit..

Framcel = death , its over son

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Your choosing of clothes is dogshit also get a clean haircut and take care of that dry ass hair and shave that shitty beard . And fr eat some food tho

Chadlite, you’d do well anywhere, people coping calling you “ethnic”, you wouldn’t get taxed anywhere haha.

But yeah your frame look kinda trash but frame is overrated.

But you in Algeria so I’m sure looks are important but status and money play a bigger role most likely?

Htn because framecel and ethnic failo

Chadlite, you’d do well anywhere, people coping calling you “ethnic”, you wouldn’t get taxed anywhere haha.

But yeah your frame look kinda trash but frame is overrated.

But you in Algeria so I’m sure looks are important but status and money play a bigger role most likely?
money plays huge role.looks here are not discussed like the west especially about men

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Easy chadlite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Biiyo03 and Erik-Jón
He’s a fraud dude:ogre:
i'm not.let's say i frauded my eyebrows in the pic and are naturally thinner or i don't even have eyebrows like u lol.. anything else in natural my jaw is the only good thing i got from my father..how can i upload video i tried

Dogshit frame but very good face.

your wasting your looks JFL

idk how tall r u but if at least 6ft2 you're a mogger in Oran where i live
i didn't notice that reply.actually i went to oran alone in march 2021 i was 17 and half..first imposed in some places i thought i was in rio de janeiro for a sec,females are kinda taller.seagulls are huge.nice cars..was walking in the streets and i notes liquor stores unusual for me,first red flag..i was in saht 1 november many tourists..i notes some looks from old guys a one came to me asked normal questions. after a little bit 9bayli in his late 20s was siting 3 meters away came up to me we talked and told me to be careful
about the chiab they don't mind fucking boys and this area is sus second red flag..he was hra9 but they caught him in germany he was nice .. and then an ugly hijabi was walking a round than asked me..she thought i was looking for a hooker..the other day i was walking at night my hands in my pants pockets a 3 guys maby in early 20s shorter than me one was dronk and tried to fight me they asked for money and touched my pockets they they didn't do a thing
and after that another guy ask for a cigarette i said i dont smoke and asked for money i gave him 3chralaf we talked hi is poor and work in cafeteria he said he wanna git married..he wasn't good looking But he think he is cause of green eye and blue eye or something it was night...people there need allah

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and alriodai
i didn't notice that reply.actually i went to oran alone in march 2021 i was 17 and half..first imposed in some places i thought i was in rio de janeiro for a sec,females are kinda taller.seagulls are huge.nice cars..was walking in the streets and i notes liquor stores unusual for me,first red flag..i was in saht 1 november many tourists..i notes some looks from old guys a one came to me asked normal questions. after a little bit 9bayli in his late 20s was siting 3 meters away came up to me we talked and told me to be careful
about the chiab they don't mind fucking boys and this area is sus second red flag..he was hra9 but they caught him in germany he was nice .. and then an ugly hijabi was walking a round than asked me..she thought i was looking for a hooker..the other day i was walking at night my hands in my pants pockets a 3 guys maby in early 20s shorter than me one was dronk and tried to fight me they asked for money and touched my pockets they they didn't do a thing
and after that another guy ask for a cigarette i said i dont smoke and asked for money i gave him 3chralaf we talked hi is poor and work in cafeteria he said he wanna git married..he wasn't good looking But he think he is cause of green eye and blue eye or something it was night...people there need allah
LMAO bro you went in the shittest place there JFL

You arent a htn your a normie

guys how made this site? are they gigachads now after hundreds of looksmax threads?
is there females ?cause this site is quite popular
@skinnytwink
@TRUE_CEL
@looksmaxcoper
@Curry Suicide
@copemaxxedturanid
@subhuman to mtn
@Adonis

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Michael Myers
guys how made this site? are they gigachads now after hundreds of looksmax threads?
is there females ?cause this site is quite popular
@skinnytwink
@TRUE_CEL
@looksmaxcoper
@Curry Suicide
@copemaxxedturanid
@subhuman to mtn
@Adonis
Sergeant and Master made this forum. They claim to be incels. There are no women here. Sometimes a woman will join and pretend to be a man but does not happen much. Only once or twice in four years.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Kaif haalak yakhi 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬?

curry and say yakhi ? im good how u doing?
I come from Dubai Habibi 😻😻😻🚬🤙. You have great potential yakhi just fuck some sharmootas from Algeria DW 😻😻😻😹😹🤙. How tall 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬?

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
I come from Dubai Habibi 😻😻😻🚬🤙. You have great potential yakhi just fuck some sharmootas from Algeria DW 😻😻😻😹😹🤙. How tall 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬?
bruh astaghfarallah..im 183..185 if i count shoes

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
commit a crime and get discovered like meeks
sorry i didn't saw the reply..but hell nah those awkward up like angles will make my midface look even longer.and i will get rich in no time just look at my yt views

Are you trying to slay in your country or europe? because your face is ethnic ofcourse white women will notice that the people here overated you do u think women care about small facial bone details if your pheno is shit? Many here are delusional and dont know what has appeal some here saying you are chadlite jfl but women dont even look at u or want to date u? chances are your overall appereance is bad. They also say its over for me but i get tons of attention from females without even trying even while being skinny fat with frame like yours cause i got masc pheno and look unique women look at overall appeal not about ur jaw being super perfect etc
I think your being a little too unfair,

It's obvious from his pictures this kid is good looking and got potential.

Stop playing the ethnic pheno card,

If you think your better looking then why don't you post a picture?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I think your being a little too unfair,

It's obvious from his pictures this kid is good looking and got potential.

Stop playing the ethnic pheno card,

If you think your better looking then why don't you post a picture?
Stop crying like a pussyboy :whistle: he doesnt even live in europe unlike me:feelshah:

This forum underestimates western ppl and over estimates ethnics because „muhh good zygo“ :lul:
other way around. I'd say whites and curries get overrated here while ethnics, blacks and gooks get underrated

other way around. I'd say whites and curries get overrated here while ethnics, blacks and gooks get underrated
I guess that depends on the country. For example id say blacks are not doing as good here as they do in maybe america. Allthough ethnics do decent here him asking if hes „HTN“ is a very delusional question, if you put this guy next to other ethnics/arabs of his ethnicity he will get mogged brutally theres plenty of arabic people here i know how they look like,he looks soy and has low appeal for white women.