from algeria, am i htn?

I guess that depends on the country. For example id say blacks are not doing as good here as they do in maybe america. Allthough ethnics do decent here him asking if hes „HTN“ is a very delusional question, if you put this guy next to other ethnics/arabs of his ethnicity he will get mogged brutally theres plenty of arabic people here i know how they look like,he looks soy and has low appeal for white women.
yeah true but i wasn't talking about op necessarily i was talking about races in general and how this forum is heavily biased in favor of curries and whites and brutally underrates ethnics, blacks, mullatos, gooks etc and even slavs sometimes.

Speaking of OP imo he looks pretty good. Lower third might be slightly too wide but he is still gl HTN easy from these pic. Litterally looks like a nafri version of this morph

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, azezrd and Xangsane
yeah true but i wasn't talking about op necessarily i was talking about races in general and how this forum is heavily biased in favor of curries and whites and brutally underrates ethnics, blacks, mullatos, gooks etc and even slavs sometimes.

Speaking of OP imo he looks pretty good. Lower third might be slightly too wide but he is still gl HTN easy from these pic. Litterally looks like a nafri version of this morph View attachment 1854152
thank u...i really don't understand him saying i look soy,like i got hooded eyes and masculine jaw/chin.unironically my voice is close to pop smoke level
is it my lips @Xangsane ?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
thank u...i really don't understand him saying i look soy,like i got hooded eyes and masculine jaw/chin.unironically my voice is close to pop smoke level
is it my lips @Xangsane ?

Not your lips at all. Mine are also very full like yours.

Seems like PSL rotted some of you guy's brains, how tf is this "chad" I know for a fact some girls would find this repulsive and I'm certain many guys here rated htn/Chadlite mog this guy...
IMG 20220907 190730

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 22126, incel194012940 and 3 others
Seems like PSL rotted some of you guy's brains, how tf is this "chad" I know for a fact some girls would find this repulsive and I'm certain many guys here rated htn/Chadlite mog this guy...View attachment 1857427
Idk why but he reminds me of a meerkat.

Facially he is High HTN I think. mogs me a lot 😢.

• JFL
Reactions: azezrd

Not htn he's called at mtn bc brown eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Nims
I don't do ifs but probably a chadlite
Tell me whats your slay count off dating apps and their average psl please, if you think eye color makes you gain 2 tier

Chico too i guess
Just compare a male model to niggas with brown eyes from Algeria theory. No, Chico is the exception, chico defies the odds, chico is special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, brucel and Deleted member 18840
Just compare a male model to niggas with brown eyes from Algeria theory. No, Chico is the exception, chico defies the odds, chico is special
Eye color is more a halo for normies than it is for gl people

• +1
Reactions: Nims
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

they kinda look cute lool

• Love it
will be 19 in 2 months

no iphone obviously im poor afView attachment 1843031
View attachment 1843032
Looks good bro

Even trying to looksmin yourself looking like a homeless person you look good

U dont have enough facial hair to stubble, shave it. Your probably at a very low bf rn, so you are already looksmaxxed.

U dont need anything beside improving your style, all your facial features are good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

holy yes..the small eyes and small ears jfl

holy yes..the small eyes and small ears jfl
Yeah Ik right :ROFLMAO:. You should build up your frame btw from the picture I saw that niko quoted you look really thin maybe try adding some muscle.

But facially you look really good just work on that SMV a bit.

If you want to know ways to improve facially Idk what type of surgery its called but it looks like you have asymetrical eyes (one is higher than other)? Idk if that's something that you should look into? Idk if that's a very expensive/risky surgery if it is I wouldn't bother as its not super noticeable but other than that idk what you could do surgery wise you look really good tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: azezrd
basically without your haircut and white teeth you r a htn at best so stfu
@Niko69

• JFL
Yeah Ik right :ROFLMAO:. You should build up your frame btw from the picture I saw that niko quoted you look really thin maybe try adding some muscle.

But facially you look really good just work on that SMV a bit.

If you want to know ways to improve facially Idk what type of surgery its called but it looks like you have asymetrical eyes (one is higher than other)? Idk if that's something that you should look into? Idk if that's a very expensive/risky surgery if it is I wouldn't bother as its not super noticeable but other than that idk what you could do surgery wise you look really good tbh.
thank you..i heard about Reeves Deadlifts sounds interesting

• +1
ALL YOU BITCHES ARE RETARDED. HE IS CHADLITE NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING RACE HE IS. race pill is only relevent if you're under htn. once you are good looking it doesn't matter whst race you are. and he is mogger don't lie to yourselves you dumb freaks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, Niklaus Mikaelson and azezrd
thank you..i heard about Reeves Deadlifts sounds interesting
about my eyes i think they are symmetrical but you right i notes i tend to lean my head slightly towards my right could be just the head posture too

ALL YOU BITCHES ARE RETARDED. HE IS CHADLITE NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING RACE HE IS. race pill is only relevent if you're under htn. once you are good looking it doesn't matter whst race you are. and he is mogger don't lie to yourselves you dumb freaks
honestly my skin is not that dark irl but they are triggered about my brown eyes

basically without your haircut and white teeth you r a htn at best so stfu
@Niko69
I was told I was HTN from the beginning and it doesn't bother me one bit, it also doesn't change that without your frauding and shit pics you're a MTN framecel unless you man up and upload a clear video of you instead of your dad and baby pics

- sorry that wasn't very niko-like of me :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Loki and azezrd
I was told I was HTN from the beginning and it doesn't bother me one bit, it also doesn't change that without your frauding and shit pics you're a MTN framecel unless you man up and upload a clear video of you instead of your dad and baby pics

i was playing with u niko its all good

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

yes i frauded only my eyebrows like this
@Niko69
7cef9223c9cd5e02ec250677951d3c25