FTM Tranny Gets Hit By the Blackpill and Detransitions

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/detrans/comments/14vqkyw/im_finally_passing_as_a_woman_again_and_could_not/

History is repeating itself, when will trannies ever learn?! 😭😂

When I did start passing as a man it was like a lightswitch flicked off in how people treated me. I went from being perceived as a cute tomgirl, to a short nerdy man who gives everyone the creeps
After transitioning, most women treated me like a f#cking creep intruding on thier space if I just walked up to say hello. They might not have said it outright, but I'm very good at reading body language and could absolutely tell they wanted me to f#ck off. Here's the kicker: I used to do the same thing to men who I felt were bothering me.
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, rubberduck, GalacticHero and 24 others
gorillas dancing GIF
BP wins again

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Av0nr, aspiringexcel and 8 others
3.) Other men are not as welcoming as you think. Yes, my previous points were centered around how women will treat you differently, so let me talk about men. You may think that making male friends is going to be way easier after you transition. You are wrong. Men will generally see you as potential competition for them at first. And until you get through that first roadstop you won't really bond with them. And even after that initial trust hurdle, men are so much slower to be open and share thier emotions with you. I equate it to coaxing out a turtle's head with a piece of lettuce. He will only open up to you tiny bits at a time, then retreat back into his shell.

To put this into perspective, I have literally formed closer bonds to women I knew for 1 night at a party, than to men I've known for several years after my transition.

Just.Fucking.LOL. In-group bias (women) vs. out-group bias (men). Ex-tranny found out the hard way.

This is why I refuse to make friends with men irl. It's all fake. They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GalacticHero, Lmao, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Ftms are even more retarded than MtFs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, Hirekdr, Deleted member 3573 and 8 others
Women are too selfish and caught up in themselves to feel empathy, they will never understand a mans life till they live it themselves

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, rubberduck, GalacticHero and 12 others
Just.Fucking.LOL. In-group bias (women) vs. out-group bias (men). Ex-tranny found out the hard way.

This is why I refuse to make friends with men irl. It's all fake. They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Get jacked or something. Muscles make it easy to make friends w dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 17595
Get jacked or something. Muscles make it easy to make friends w dudes
There's no benefit to making friends with men tho. It's best to just scam them and cuck them.

• +1
Reactions: Bdh and Aypo129
1687541464211172s

What? Again?

Probably worse for them, since they had a much better position SMV wise to fall from. Self inflicted though, so whatever.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29078
3.) Other men are not as welcoming as you think. Yes, my previous points were centered around how women will treat you differently, so let me talk about men. You may think that making male friends is going to be way easier after you transition. You are wrong. Men will generally see you as potential competition for them at first. And until you get through that first roadstop you won't really bond with them. And even after that initial trust hurdle, men are so much slower to be open and share thier emotions with you. I equate it to coaxing out a turtle's head with a piece of lettuce. He will only open up to you tiny bits at a time, then retreat back into his shell.

To put this into perspective, I have literally formed closer bonds to women I knew for 1 night at a party, than to men I've known for several years after my transition.
This sums up why I don't really make male friends. Other males just view you as competition, and even then most male "friendships" are just banter. If males developed close emotional bonds the way female friends do with each other it would be called a homosexual relationship.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, WeiWei and Deleted member 31445
This sums up why I don't really make male friends. Other males just view you as competition, and even then most male "friendships" are just banter. If males developed close emotional bonds the way female friends do with each other it would be called a homosexual relationship.
true male friendships mog female ones....

female friendships are easier but shallower

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Debetro, hattrick and 2 others
true male friendships mog female ones....

female friendships are easier but shallower
Tbh I've only met one guy who I really enjoyed talking to and thought the guy was hilarious, he's also aspie as fuk. Normie males bore me and feels like I'm just trying to entertain them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero, thecel and Deleted member 31445
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 31445
Blud found out what it’s like being male

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I heard suicide rate attempt was like 30 to 50% in the trans community, put them down at birth honestly.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Manletpilled

"From cute girl (she was probably 5'7 max but imo more like 5'6) to short nerdy (frame) guy"

All men are born with the natural chad ability (endure life, competition, etc.) , even if they end up looking like a subhuman. Women are not meant to be men they will just kill themselves like the weakest guys

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 3573
After transitioning, most women treated me like a f#cking creep intruding on thier space if I just walked up to say hello. They might not have said it outright, but I'm very good at reading body language and could absolutely tell they wanted me to f#ck off. Here's the kicker: I used to do the same thing to men who I felt were bothering me
You cant make this shit up jfl

3aaec0fbbcc4c99d

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya
Women are too selfish and caught up in themselves to feel empathy, they will never understand a mans life till they live it themselves
Yeah this is the most brutal thing about all these FTM posts of this type. All this must be prefaced with OP being FTM, as in, "I was a woman originally, you know!". If you, as an average guy, stated the same things about male loneliness and awful life quality, in the same way, with same words, you wouldn't be listened to - they'd say you lie, you exaggerate, you deny your male privilege only because you're afraid of fall of patriarchy, and even if what you say is true then it's all in your head and/or it's all because you have bad personality; self improve instead of complaining, lazy incel.
Fucking exhausting.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, Matthias8272 and Foreverbrad
LMFAOOO

• So Sad

Why do some FTMs not experience getting treated worse?

1) They take testosterone. Testosterone suppresses stress. That's why women are more neurotic than men.

2) A lot of LGBTQP live in a complete bubble, especially in larger/more liberal cities. They only hang out with other LGBTP people and maybe some leftie activist types. They're isolated and don't deal with "normal" people so they have no perspective on how most people live/what most people think of them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 19957 and Deleted member 13710