Fuck Blackpill, I’m gonna be the best to have ever existed.

Devilla

Devilla

What’s the reason for my existence?
I will ascend to become the most attractive man the world has ever witnessed, the most capable and powerful individual alive on this Earth. No one, past or present, can ever hope to compare to my exceptionalism. I am the epitome of human perfection, the most exceptional being to ever walk to this planet. The most desirable in the eyes of females unmatched by any who have walked this planet, it is my destiny. There isn’t a single human alive who possess the ability to compete with my divine self. I stand alone, unrivaled, in both beauty and in every measure of status.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Greycel ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Blonde, Dunkelheit, counterintuitive and 1 other person
IMG 4378

I will ascend to become the most attractive man the world has ever witnessed
IMG 4373

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
IMG 4349

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, cooldude1231, Zenis and 2 others
I will ascend to become the most attractive man the world has ever witnessed, the most capable and powerful individual alive on this Earth. No one, past or present, can ever hope to compare to my exceptionalism. I am the epitome of human perfection, the most exceptional being to ever walk to this planet. The most desirable in the eyes of females unmatched by any who have walked this planet, it is my destiny. There isn’t a single human alive who possess the ability to compete with my divine self. I stand alone, unrivaled, in both beauty and in every measure of status.
Nobody cares

its over man
I fought with all I had and the world crushed my soul, my heart couldn't take this cruel world. Forgive me, I had dreams... stories to tell, i wanted to give people hope, something they could enjoy, an escape from the harsh reality we live in, now those stories die with me, I no longer care. It doesn't hurt as much anymore, my hearts all gone. I just want to move on from this painful lesson that was life.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
said rotting on looksmax.org

Just cold showers plus nofap saar, dont forget to ice face everyday

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
kys grey

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
We have seen your face bro you're LTN at best, there's no ascension possible.

ER is that you

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616