Fuck bro tinder is awful

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I’ve swiped left on 98% of girls. All of them are ugly wtf jfl.

I’m convinced mainly ugly girls use that app tbh. Got a few messages haven’t replied to any.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, bloomercel, Deleted member 27635 and 4 others
same unironically. i run out of people to swipe on very fast

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

I’m convinced mainly ugly girls use that app tbh. Got a few messages haven’t replied to any.
As I've said before, 4 PSL non-deformed foid is already top 5%

• +1
tinder platinum will save you, but most of you are too broke for that chit

• Hmm...
tinder platinum will save you, but most of you are too broke for that chit
How will it save me if 98% of the girls are trash and ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 57464
is meraki out slaying you!?!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and WishIwasChico
Have you used other apps? I had major success on OkCupid. Hinge seemed good at first, but it quickly changed to only having fat ugly ethnics liking me.

One funny thing I noticed on Tinder like 3 years ago was the I kept seeing the same faces throughout the years. It makes me wonder who's gonna end up marrying a girl who's been getting her back blown out consistently for 5 years on Tinder jfl. Some of the women I saw must genuinely have around 200 bodies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane
that's because the hot girls just use instagram. but you have to compete with the blue check chads there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Jungcuck, Xangsane and 1 other person

Y

It makes me wonder who's gonna end up marrying a girl who's been getting her back blown out consistently for 5 years on Tinder jfl. Some of the women I saw must genuinely have around 200 bodies.
ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY????!?!?

• JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss
Have you used other apps? I had major success on OkCupid. Hinge seemed good at first, but it quickly changed to only having fat ugly ethnics liking me.

One funny thing I noticed on Tinder like 3 years ago was the I kept seeing the same faces throughout the years. It makes me wonder who's gonna end up marrying a girl who's been getting her back blown out consistently for 5 years on Tinder jfl. Some of the women I saw must genuinely have around 200 bodies.
Broooo I see similar. I got the app yesterday and it’s practically the same girls on there like tf imagine how many bodies they have:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
Broooo I see similar. I got the app yesterday and it’s practically the same girls on there like tf imagine how many bodies they have:lul::lul::lul::lul:
imagine fat subhumans slaying them because they got jaded over chads not committing

• JFL
  • +1
Then stop bitching around and start competing there. Tinder Is for noobs. You Need to make It to Instagram feed if you want to become a legend

• JFL
Then stop bitching around and start competing there. Tinder Is for noobs. You Need to make It to Instagram feed if you want to become a legend
Easy to say it harder to do. I’m not a sociable person, instagram will never be somewhere I thrive. Not changing who I am for whores that are ran thru jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Xangsane and gooner23
Probably not even joking, some easy have over 100 like easily fucking gross - absolute trash
What are the characteristics of the foids who have been on these apps for years?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Easy to say it harder to do. I’m not a sociable person, instagram will never be somewhere I thrive. Not changing who I am for whores that are ran thru jfl
what happens if you just tend to pull the ones that are ran thru

Also not every gl man on there can succeed

• +1
Cope all those ppl on Instagram feed are giga aspies that mainly post selfies and body pics. You Need to start with tinder, leave the IG there, at First Say you got banned or some other bs, add faggots too, they're the One Who make you snowball the most. Instagram Is a snowball app. Once you have a good following getting bigger Is Easy. Get to 50k followers and start slaying stacies

• JFL
what happens if you just tend to pull the ones that are ran thru
Idk probs more a problem with the guy being attracted to slut types than something else

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico
P
Cope all those ppl on Instagram feed are giga aspies that mainly post selfies and body pics. You Need to start with tinder, leave the IG there, at First Say you got banned or some other bs, add faggots too, they're the One Who make you snowball the most. Instagram Is a snowball app. Once you have a good following getting bigger Is Easy. Get to 50k followers and start slaying stacies
ye that’s never happening get in reality bro

• +1
What are the characteristics of the foids who have been on these apps for years?
Desperate, needs attention very often & consistently. Low sense of self worth. Lower IQs. Can have really inflated senses of self worth (bordering on narcissism) sometimes, and then feel suicidal and lonely the next minute (aka bipolar as fuck) - Usually MTB at best, not as good looking as other girls. Just kind of average looking in the face I think.

These are just my findings.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Xangsane
Idk probs more a problem with the guy being attracted to slut types than something else
merakimaxx fr i hope my tinder looks like his if its not a larp tho :feelswah: :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
P

ye that’s never happening get in reality bro
Bro you did way harder shit than this. You're roided can easily take pics in fancy places and shit. It's really not that hard if you're dedicated. I got 250 followers in 2 weeks then the schizo meds started kicking in so i didn't bother anymore. But for Someone with your body and face It Will be much faster and more rewarding.

• Woah
Desperate, needs attention very often & consistently. Low sense of self worth. Lower IQs. Can have really inflated senses of self worth (bordering on narcissism) sometimes, and then feel suicidal and lonely the next minute (aka bipolar as fuck) - Usually MTB at best, not as good looking as other girls. Just kind of average looking in the face I think.

These are just my findings.
and they fraud often? My sister observed just this when she conducted an experiment (I told her to chadfish using morphed photos of her HTN friend)

the prophet has spoken

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Bro you did way harder shit than this. You're roided can easily take pics in fancy places and shit. It's really not that hard if you're dedicated. I got 250 followers in 2 weeks then the schizo meds started kicking in so i didn't bother anymore. But for Someone with your body and face It Will be much faster and more rewarding.
I’m insecure bro I can’t do this instagram shit man I need to hideaway and rot wtf jfl

• Woah
Also mirin getting the followers bhai good job keep going you may be insta famous.

Imagine that @the BULL instagram famous. Haha

• JFL
I’m insecure bro I can’t do this instagram shit man I need to hideaway and rot wtf jfl
can you send me your updated physique you never sent it :feelswah:

• +1
and they fraud often? My sister observed just this when she conducted an experiment (I told her to chadfish using morphed photos of her HTN friend)
Probably fraud pretty often, yes. Will wanna look as good looking as possible so in her mind she can compete with HTBs and Stacylites on Tinder (because deep down inside she knows the guys matching and fucking her are secretly wanting better looking women)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico
Probably fraud pretty often, yes. Will wanna look as good looking as possible so in her mind she can compete with HTBs and Stacylites on Tinder (because deep down inside she knows the guys matching and fucking her are secretly wanting better looking women)
From your observation how oftem do they fraud?

The guys they fuck never stick around. Tinder is flawed. Women can get way better than they can for a relationship and what they can irl. So it leads to two gender problems:

For women: pump and dumped and used and abused

For men: impossible mode and extremely competitive.

Both genders are left insecure but women still live life as they can fuck hot guys whenever they want and even though they’ll probs get used there still fucking guys they could never irl and having a great time

• +1
so easy bro start spoofing all around the world you will get 10k followers in no time then it's child's play. you have the same results of tyler maher you can do it. if you don't feel like it send me pics and i'll do it for you

• Woah
The guys they fuck never stick around. Tinder is flawed. Women can get way better than they can for a relationship and what they can irl. So it leads to two gender problems:

Both genders are left insecure but women still live life as they can fuck hot guys whenever they want and even though they’ll probs get used there still fucking guys they could never irl and having a great time
and women complain the guys IRL aren't "as cute as ones online"

• +1
From your observation how oftem do they fraud?
Looksmax.org levels of consistent frauding. Half of them look like they lurk here.

Exactly right. But some women (most jfl) are delusional. They think just because they can sleep with Chad on Tinder that Chad will commit eventually. Unfortunately leads to HTNs and below looking like they aren't good enough, even if she's a MTB.

Men get left with the scraps that Chad didn't want to commit to.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
and women complain the guys IRL aren't "as cute as ones online"
Ye because they become desensitised that’s just basic human biology/neurology

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Looksmax.org levels of consistent frauding. Half of them look like they lurk here.
Elab?
Exactly right. But some women (most jfl) are delusional. They think just because they can sleep with Chad on Tinder that Chad will commit eventually. Unfortunately leads to HTNs and below looking like they aren't good enough, even if she's a MTB.
Exactly, have you even heard this group?
Men get left with the scraps that Chad didn't want to commit to.
Exactly