Fuck bro tinder is awful

Ye because they become desensitised that’s just basic human biology/neurology
they will hound down any remotely GL man like Indian men in their DMs

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Exactly right. But some women (most jfl) are delusional. They think just because they can sleep with Chad on Tinder that Chad will commit eventually. Unfortunately leads to HTNs and below looking like they aren't good enough, even if she's a MTB.

Men get left with the scraps that Chad didn't want to commit to.
Yes unfortunately this is true. Instead of thinking logically women tend to not think ‘he is way out of my league and I’ll never get him to commit’ instead they think ‘he was just a dickhead, it wasn’t me, it was just him. He’s a fuck boy’ and then their girl friends make them delusional too by reinforcing this.

So they get into a cycle once they get the dopamine rush of fucking chad mtns or their looksmatch they feel nothing to. So ye.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
Yes unfortunately this is true. Instead of thinking logically women tend to not think ‘he is way out of my league and I’ll never get him to commit’
JFL a lot of jaded women think this too

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
Elab?

Exactly, have you even heard this group?

Exactly
Half of them angle fraud so hard they can be a .org user - I mostly saw angle frauding. I also funnily enough noticed that girls who were really tall, said they were actually shorter on dating apps jfl. Met up with one girl who drove from New Hampshire to me in NYC (5 hours) and even though he profile said 5'10, she was eye level with me at 6 foot brootal.

And then there's the obvious stuff like makeup frauding, but you can spot this easily and get an idea of what they look like without makeup if you've been around long enough.

I didn't see those posts you made I'm gonna read through them. First one I skimmed through really quick & it reads like lipstick alley jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WishIwasChico
Half of them angle fraud so hard they can be a .org user - I mostly saw angle frauding. I also funnily enough noticed that girls who were really tall, said they were actually shorter on dating apps jfl. Met up with one girl who drove from New Hampshire to me in NYC (5 hours) and even though he profile said 5'10, she was eye level with me at 6 foot brootal.

And then there's the obvious stuff like makeup frauding, but you can spot this easily and get an idea of what they look like without makeup if you've been around long enough.
in that experiment she and her friend found faceapp frauding as well from the foids.
I didn't see those posts you made I'm gonna read through them.
Thanks bhai!
First one I skimmed through really quick & it reads like lipstick alley jfl
JFL why?