Fuck bros, I just wanna go back to HS

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
God damn it bros... i fucked up.

I’m 18, I got kicked out of college 6 months ago for a “”””rape”””””” accusation, and life was still ok. I went back home and got a job, found a nice girl to fuck and chill with, and started building a nice friend circle.

Now I’ve been gone for the last 2 months working at a summer camp and all I can think about is how much I missed out in those prime high school years. I didn’t go to any huge parties and I didn’t listen to mumble rap and I didn’t play sports. FUCK FUCK FUCK ME. God damnit. My youth is slipping away.

Now I’m way more confident, socially developed, and on track but still I can’t help but yearn for the simplicity of HS. I wanna go back bros but I can’t... and I can’t go back to high school 2.0 (aka college) either now.

Once I get back home I have to live by myself and idk what I’ll do to cope with my late development... why am I only caring about this now that I’m out of Hs... wtf bros...

Life is so painful when your stuck in the past

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Ritalincel
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Elab on the accusation. If it was false you can sue for that shit and moneymaxx

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Scarface, Ritalincel and 1 other person
isekais me

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Elab on the accusation. If it was false you can sue for that shit and moneymaxx
Nah I did technically rape her but it’s still bullshit.

We were hooking up and she would spend the night with me every night. We woke up early on Valentine’s Day and I was pretty horny so I tried to get her in the mood. She was into it at first but then she said she was to tired to fuck rn but I kept going and started to finger her and shit. Eventually I stopped once I found out she wasn’t budging, and the day went on perfectly normal.

Like a week later she starts acting really weird and when I ask her what’s up she’s really vague. She starts to stop hanging out with me and then eventually like 3 weeks after it happened she decided to report me for “””””rape””””””

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123

We were hooking up and she would spend the night with me every night. We woke up early on Valentine’s Day and I was pretty horny so I tried to get her in the mood. She was into it at first but then she said she was to tired to fuck rn but I kept going and started to finger her and shit. Eventually I stopped once I found out she wasn’t budging, and the day went on perfectly normal.

Like a week later she starts acting really weird and when I ask her what’s up she’s really vague. She starts to stop hanging out with me and then eventually like 3 weeks after it happened she decided to report me for “””””rape””””””
if u were chad this would've never happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Scarface

Ngl, you’re a moron for doing that and even more moronic for admitting it just now. Should be in a prison cage tbh ngl des srs Jfl.
But what did the college say and do? Did they just kick you out and sweep it under the carpet? How were the police not involved. Did they just beleive her? This story seems suspicious tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
if u were chad this would've never happened.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Ngl, you’re a moron for doing that and even more moronic for admitting it just now. Should be in a prison cage tbh ngl des srs Jfl.
But what did the college say and do? Did they just kick you out and sweep it under the carpet? How were the police not involved. Did they just beleive her? This story seems suspicious tbh.
I didn’t want to take a chance of getting my life ruined (which is what would happen if the police found out that I had another sexual incident after nearly going to jail for 25 years for the last one) soo I just took the easy way out and they gave me the option to voluntary resign in exchange for them sweeping the accusation under the rug.

Honestly at this point I’m not even mad about it, it is what it is, and if what I did was truly wrong than I hope karma strikes me down for it.

2388 1

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
I didn’t want to take a chance of getting my life ruined (which is what would happen if the police found out that I had another sexual incident after nearly going to jail for 25 years for the last one) soo I just took the easy way out and they gave me the option to voluntary resign in exchange for them sweeping the accusation under the rug.

Honestly at this point I’m not even mad about it, it is what it is, and if what I did was truly wrong than I hope karma strikes me down for it.
Elab

I talked about it another thread, jb girl lied about her age and we got caught fucking in my car, got off scot free on a miracle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
T. Foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
you got pussy bro

how can you be mad?