Fuck it. FACE REVEAL BEFORE BIG UPDATE! I'm having a panic attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im stroking my cock rn

Mexican superman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
@BigBiceps do I pass off as local in whatever igloo village you live in?

looks like a man who's 6'8 and has a 12" dick

sorry to hijack mate but chad is here to take over no hard feelings man nothing personal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Marsiere214, .👽. and 1 other person
@IwantToLooksMaxx explain your JFL you faggot I mog you to death both mentally and physically except for height.
Well I was laughing at your panic attacks. But you don’t mog me in everything physically, I’m stronger.

You can clearly see in those markings and via the proportioned calculated with my phone that I am 6’2”, not 6’8”.

All my T went there.
wait you aren't 2 meters tall?

or are you larping as shorter now?

5 psl btw, but could you post up a close up pic maybe

thom strijd de mexicano

I never said I had hunter eyes.
If I did I changed my ways lol, part of the reason I made this is cause I’m frauding with anything except I guess light but I know for a fact I’m not above Chadlite.

u look like those light skinned mexicans
i know a girl with ur phenotype

@brbbrah @TheEndHasNoEnd forgive me for any exaggerated claim i've made in the past. I hope to get buff by my actual looksmaxxing update.
vampire prettyboy, u look good bro

• +1
ur bulge should look way bigger, I'm guessing ur real dick size is like 8

unless ur a terra grower

ur bulge should look way bigger, I'm guessing ur real dick size is like 8

unless ur a terra grower
Why are you paying attention to that nigga.

I guess my dick is around 7.5 inches fully flaccid which I guess is sort of grower tier with erect size but it I have super loose khakis in that pic.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Marsiere214 and TheEndHasNoEnd
A bit huh. They’re brown
Jfl people like you make me wish they were bronw

No, they're blue. I didn't add the filter on the whole pic just my midface and eye area cause as you tell I have some pimples on my cheeks.

Here's the OG pic, as confident as I may seem, I don't full pics of my face with fucking acne but whatever. I got lucky with the lighting. Myy eyes are just really light blue, but unlike most people with similar colors I don't have too many "crystal lines" around my stroma, it's just fully depigmented. I guess you could say it makes me unique, but I think it's uncanny and I have too many feminine features already.
OGpic
730a4d80cda2e77e9e815c3079399a11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and goat2x

No, they're blue. I didn't add the filter on the whole pic just my midface and eye area cause as you tell I have some pimples on my cheeks.

Here's the OG pic, as confident as I may seem, I don't full pics of my face with fucking acne but whatever. I got lucky with the lighting. Myy eyes are just really light blue, but unlike most people with similar colors I don't have too many "crystal lines" around my stroma, it's just fully depigmented. I guess you could say it makes me unique, but I think it's uncanny and I have too many feminine features already.
View attachment 1046799View attachment 1046801
@johncruz12345 i'm telling you bro, dark eyes are masc. Only Chads can pull off really light eyes.

At my delusional stage I thought I was a girly version of Hernan Drago.

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x

View attachment 1046799View attachment 1046801
Blah blah blah. A person who isn’t full of shit would just send a close up selfie.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Blah blah blah. A person who isn’t full of shit would just send a close up selfie.
I'm a person who's full of bad shit happening behind his back, not his own.

I'm definetly showing vids in the future, you just watch.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
feels like ur wearing colored contacts but if not then good for u

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
feels like ur wearing colored contacts but if not then good for u
Are you gonna start with "muh you have eyeliner" like all the girls at my school too?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 10185
looks pretty good for a delusional schitzophrenic who managed to escape his asylum

Looking good OP.

• +1
Looking good OP.
I only edit pics and add some dynamics around my midface to make it seem like I don't have any acne at all. Obviously it affects my eyes a bit but it's not a fraud.

I'm just... uncanny and feminine. Realizations and past life experiences which I reflected on last night led me to post this pic.

gl and tall, 4.5-5psl, but im pretty sure that youre not north atlantid xd

however the most ridiculous claim youve made has to be backed up, being 6"5 and 4.5-5psl IS GOOD AND RARE (especially considering where you are from, i can imagine you having god tier smv tbh), but a claim of 12" is truly out of wordly

i feel like a faggot everytime i say this kind of stuff

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
gl and tall, 4.5-5psl, but im pretty sure that youre not north atlantid xd

however the most ridiculous claim youve made has to be backed up, being 6"5 and 4.5-5psl IS GOOD AND RARE (especially considering where you are from, i can imagine you having god tier smv tbh), but a claim of 12" is truly out of wordly

i feel like a faggot everytime i say this kind of stuff
I'm a 6'2" chinless subhuman as you can see.

@johncruz12345 i'm telling you bro, dark eyes are masc. Only Chads can pull off really light eyes.

At my delusional stage I thought I was a girly version of Hernan Drago.
cope

if you dont have fucking milk colored hair , light eyes will halo you hard

all violent animals have light eyes (tiger,puma etc)

• +1
cope

if you dont have fucking milk colored hair , light eyes will halo you hard

all violent animals have light eyes (tiger,puma etc)
True but my eyes are very big and almond shaped, not feline.

I'm the only kid with blue eyes in school. Does it halo me? In the way that a kitten is haloed for being small.

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x

I'm the only kid with blue eyes in school. Does it halo me? In the way that a kitten is haloed for being small.
it halos you by being different, and showing that you are white which is a good halo

your eyes are mogger imo, loks like an anime character

• +1

I would unironically look better with dark eyes is what i'm saying, or a longer nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.