fuck now i regret not picking up that call from the company my friend referred me to

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i was farting in my bed thinking that my life was over and that i would have never recovered, putting 300 hours into baldcel's gate. probably the best shot i ever had at having a good job. guess gonna restart doing that job hunting

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Pikabro, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
i was farting in my bed thinking that my life was over and that i would have never recovered, putting 300 hours into baldcel's gate. probably the best shot i ever had at having a good job. guess gonna restart doing that job hunting
chiamo la Meloni vediamo se ti assume

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
they wouldnt hire you anyways

• So Sad
Why i don't get hired
too many cute girls that the exceutives would rather look at than you. thats why you go for academic.

• JFL
too many cute girls that the exceutives would rather look at than you. thats why you go for academic.
PhD in Italy are giga competitive. There are people Who already published papers and have work experience. Plus this Is the PwC office composition in Milano
Ec chi siamo

Just a bunch of ltns and average girls

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
PhD in Italy are giga competitive. There are people Who already published papers and have work experience. Plus this Is the PwC office composition in Milano View attachment 2828555

"average girls"

all stacies in greece lol

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and the BULL
the girls in the far right are even cuter. milano isn't greece buddy boyo. greece is a balkan shithole
italy girls are like upgrades of greek ones, brootal. im stuck in the alpha demo of the game

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and the BULL
Gotta work for subhuman businessmen sry

Gotta work for subhuman businessmen sry
Working Is like a relief for me. I have crack Energy i become neurotic if i have nothing to do

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and flippasav
Working Is like a relief for me. I have crack Energy i become neurotic if i have nothing to do
I wish I was a workaholic chad and not a normie rotting in his bedroom only going to college and not having a job like everyone else

Don’t work
PhD in Italy are giga competitive. There are people Who already published papers and have work experience. Plus this Is the PwC office composition in Milano View attachment 2828555

average = fuckable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back