Fucking BRUTAL GROUP PIC PILL

Weird that 14 year olds were messaging a 22 year old man, that’s too young tho
I have daddy issues :soy:

No you just want dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
This bitch matched with me just to get with my boy who’s currently in a LTR :feelswah::feelswah:

Never had this happen before

View attachment 1773170
View attachment 1773177

How do I cope…

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@Corleone
@Prettyboy
@whiteissuperior
@looksmaxxer234
@Racky
@MentalcelTyronelite
@FailedNormieManlet
Fat white guy with a beard gets woman:feelsgood: nothing out of the ordinary here
White normie pill is undefeated still. Don't act butthurt. Just ask her to trade a friend for a friend, but let this be the last time you upload any group picture in which you don't mog all the guys in it into oblivion. Group pics should only be uploaded when you mog the guys in it to the ground even that I still won't do if it involves white guys cos JBW is too strong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Just ask her to trade a friend for a friend, but let this be the last time you upload any group picture in which you don't mog all the guys in it into oblivion.
I did she said nope lol

So I @Amnesia ‘d her back to the hinge cesspool of white normies

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and fogdart
Nah in fact most of them especially white girls are dogsexuals until chad comes along.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
White normie pill is undefeated still. Don't act butthurt. Just ask her to trade a friend for a friend, but let this be the last time you upload any group picture in which you don't mog all the guys in it into oblivion. Group pics should only be uploaded when you mog the guys in it to the ground even that I still won't do if it involves white guys cos JBW is too strong.
Honestly I dont mind or care. Women like dad bod bearded white men because hes embodiment of LTR material. They dont slay. Like honestly imagine that guy sleeping with your girl. Thing I like about being black is that when women fuck with us, they know what time it is.:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, AscendingHero, TheChosenChad and 3 others
just be white strikes again
The most brutal aspect of the black pill is that you could have the best bones and ratios as a nigga, but a white normie can out slay you with certain types of women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Honestly I dont mind or care. Women like dad bod bearded white men because hes embodiment of LTR material. They dont slay. Like honestly imagine that guy sleeping with your girl. Thing I like about being black is that when women fuck with us, they know what time it is.:feelshah:
That's basically the oofy doofy pill tbh. White normies are seen as good LTR material, basically oofy doofies to provide emotional stability and a good relationship. White normies have good relationship market value but low sexual market value so basically they can get into a relationship pretty easily but will have a hard time slaying. I wrote a thread about it here:

@whiteissuperior

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 19103
This bitch matched with me just to get with my boy who’s currently in a LTR :feelswah::feelswah:

View attachment 1773170
View attachment 1773177

How do I cope…

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@Corleone
@Prettyboy
@whiteissuperior
@looksmaxxer234
@Racky
@MentalcelTyronelite
@FailedNormieManlet
Ngl I have matched with a white foid just to ask her if the black girl next to her was single… she wasn’t but it was a good try she also blocked me after because it was clear I wasn’t into the girl I matched with ahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103 and tyronelite
Only thing against me is having melanin :feelswhy:
The melaninpill is brutal
You can (relatively) easily darken your skin with drugs like melanotan 2 , but lightening methods are not only mostly cope but also dangerous

Same with hair, I got my hair dyed black once and the whole procesure cost me no more than like 15$
Out of curiosity I asked the barber later on how much bleaching would be (I’m a brunette) to blonde hair and he said it’d be like 100$ to make it more or less natural + would be very damaging to hair :feelsrope:

It’s always easier to go darker than the other way around… except teeth, you aren’t even looksmaxxing until it’s not paperwhite

A sizeable chunk of women seem to be bisexual, or at least fluctuate sexually. Most of the growth in bisexual population has been from women, bi men have barely seen their numbers fluctuate, probably because still seen as fags who get fucked in the ass tbh. @ArvidGustavsson how do you think bi men are seen

I’ve had a girlfriend who once told me a tale of a night out when she was like 15 , she and one of her girlfriends got offered free drinks if they publicly kissed each other in the bar… ofc they did
Back then my first thought was “that’s hot af” But looking back at it through @Biggdink ’s lens I’m not sure anymore if that’s really hot or girls really enjoy being with girls more than with us

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and tyronelite
The most brutal aspect of the black pill is that you could have the best bones and ratios as a nigga, but a white normie can out slay you with certain types of women.
over
lmao dad bods are just for girls who are scared of their guy leaving them. this one girl was talking about how she feels intimidated by guys w my body because it makes her feel insecure. its not that im too big or anything because the girl likes my ass and thinks im proportionate, however she doesnt want any competition top keks.

• +1
mirin ethnic theory

Tell her ur friend says he thinks ur ugly/mid see how she reacts lol

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Even chads like pretty boy aren’t safe :feelsrope:

I’m beginning to believe oofy doofy theory day by day
Oofy doofy theory is bullshit cope made by normies

She's going for her looksmatch.

I MOG ALL OF THEM only thing against me is having melanin :feelswhy:

I’m very self aware of who I take pics with (rarely take pics with chads)
No wonder you wanted me to link that isis site 😂 bro

Imagine yo mom saw this shit

I thought u were team dark skin>>>>>

Wallahi

View attachment 1773170
View attachment 1773177

How do I cope…

@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@Corleone
@Prettyboy
@whiteissuperior
@looksmaxxer234
@Racky
@MentalcelTyronelite
@FailedNormieManlet
Mirin your mental fortitude.

Police would’ve had trouble identifying me me after blowing my brains out of my deformed skull.

Wallahi
Nigga it’s a joke lol

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
No its not lol oofy doofy couples are everywhere

@Biggdink @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 21620
With all the looksmaxxing knowledge out there and niggas still havent beaten the tax (hair texture, skin texture, nose, lips, prognathism, eye color)

Essentially golden skin meeks maxxing

jfl

Wallahi
I’m caramel skin
No its not lol oofy doofy couples are everywhere

@Biggdink @TsarTsar444
impossible to oofy doofy if non NT. You’re just doofy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and AscendingHero
A sizeable chunk of women seem to be bisexual, or at least fluctuate sexually. Most of the growth in bisexual population has been from women, bi men have barely seen their numbers fluctuate, probably because still seen as fags who get fucked in the ass tbh. @ArvidGustavsson how do you think bi men are seen

brutal

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Nigga it’s a joke lol
im on yo ass 👀
The melaninpill is brutal
You can (relatively) easily darken your skin with drugs like melanotan 2 , but lightening methods are not only mostly cope but also dangerous

Same with hair, I got my hair dyed black once and the whole procesure cost me no more than like 15$
Out of curiosity I asked the barber later on how much bleaching would be (I’m a brunette) to blonde hair and he said it’d be like 100$ to make it more or less natural + would be very damaging to hair :feelsrope:

It’s always easier to go darker than the other way around… except teeth, you aren’t even looksmaxxing until it’s not paperwhite
This, inducing melanogenesis anywhere on the body is much easier than inhibiting or even reversing it

Lightening isnt dangerous at all if you know what you're doing and do your own research

It'll take time, money and diligence but it's worth if you have nasty hyperpigmentation or some shit.

And yea even if you have a narrow palate-or even semi crooked teeth having white teeth is a huge looksmaxx

Mogger charisma trait

im on yo ass 👀

This, inducing melanogenesis anywhere on the body is much easier than inhibiting or even reversing it

Lightening isnt dangerous at all if you know what you're doing and do your own research

It'll take time, money and diligence but it's worth if you have nasty hyperpigmentation or some shit.

And yea even if you have a narrow palate-or even semi crooked teeth having white teeth is a huge looksmaxx

Mogger charisma trait
Gone end up like sammy sosa or lil Kim lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lmao, tyronelite and 1 other person
Reminds me of this
D7964637 29E4 40C5 99DB 724D0B88171E

• JFL
Oofy doofy means you look & act goofy (IMO) & you’re not seen as intimidating & not a threat

Oofy doofy means you look & act goofy (IMO) & you’re not seen as intimidating & not a threat
they usually have normie mindsets and are very agreeable people.

• +1
Gone end up like sammy sosa or lil Kim lmao
Yea if you use fucking steroids+chemicals and dont watch out for your undertones or lips

Even skin>>>light skin

Undertones>> skin color

Always remember that.

Not saying the right doesnt matter but you get the point

You ain’t on shit :feelshmm:
🤣

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and gymmaxedhorse
JBW is law
JBW is truth
JBW is axiom

• +1
It’s over :feelscry: @Biggdink

Deleting all group pics moving on forward I can’t compete with JBW pill

View attachment 1773245
Why do you think I didn't recommend a group pic in my tinder guide, very small chance of it working for you instead of against you

• +1
Why do you think I didn't recommend a group pic in my tinder guide, very small chance of it working for you instead of against you
Yeah I usually don’t unless the guy mogs me. but the pheno pill was too strong this time

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson