FUCKING SHIT , my 5'6 dark brown FOB LTN cousin slays in Poland with big tits foids.

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Diamond
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ,, I can't believe this shit .
He legit posted pics in his ig with like 90 or something white foids in that country , with degenerate pics.
(He is ugly , manlet but terra low inhib )

Inb4 betabux ,
Nope , he is literally a FOB 24 year old migrant from slums in Poland.

Are Poland girls this animalistic? Do they fuck anything if that guy is not a autist ?

Only two good qualities I think of him are :
-he is lean , gymmaxxed , stylemaxxed.
- Terra Low inhib , (I can't believe me who is gigaautist is even relative of this guy )

As a giga autist I can't cope at this point .
Even though I got 6ft height , low htn face , but I'm still a 17 year old virgin curry in GERMANY because of my autism .
This cousin incident was rope tier tbh .
I rather be a 5'9 , LTN guy who is not a autistic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, JaceyJace90, gods lonely man and 8 others
what is FOB?

• +1
Reactions: TrueRamirez
I want to send those pics here blurred ,but you autist nigas here will somehow manage to dox him.

just be ethnic in slavland is actually legit ....

• So Sad
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Fresh of the boat curry .
Lmao

I want to send those pics here blurred ,but you autist nigas here will somehow manage to dox him.
Send pics. This story is too anti-BP for anyone to believe.

If its real, I'd say its probably because Poland is the last country in europe that is still majority white, so ethnics are rare and the women who are into ethnics have few options

• Love it
Reactions: TrueRamirez
just be ethnic in slavland is actually legit ....

He legit posted pics in his ig with like 90 or something white foids in that country , with degenerate pics.
Saw 5'6 and was going to say this was lifefuel but I'm white and autistic. I wonder if I could slay in slavland if I was extremely low inhib because slavwhores are hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrueRamirez, yoshisand, mightbecooked123 and 3 others
Even though he is LTN , curry and manlet ,
But I gotta admire one thing for sure he got a very lean , gymcelled physique + he is professional level in Polish language + One of the most lowest inhib nigas i have seen .

• +1
Reactions: qazw
View attachment 3253109

Saw 5'6 and was going to say this was lifefuel but I'm white and autistic. I wonder if I could slay in slavland if I was extremely low inhib because slavwhores are hot
I'm 6ft 1 in Nike shoes , low htn face ( despite curry coloring ) ,
Still I'm a virgin because of my diagnosed autism

Inb4 betabux ,

Are Poland girls this animalistic? Do they fuck anything if that guy is not a autist ?

- Terra Low inhib , (I can't believe me who is gigaautist is even relative of this guy )

Even though I got 6ft height , low htn face , but I'm still a 17 year old virgin curry in GERMANY because of my autism .
@St.TikTokcel
What's your excuse niga , polish girls are animalistic they got way low standards than german girls
I wish I was in Poland tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel
What's your excuse niga , polish girls are animalistic they got way low standards than german girls
I wish I was in Poland tbh.
Fail to see how that helps me achieve permanent residency in the USA or pic related lookz level.
650fda5754f4a02a41e50aabf3fea99b9e4420c4 00

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Debetro, Gengar and 1 other person

Inb4 betabux ,

@Zenis
Blackpill is not real man fuck this shit .
Blackpill is only true for autists.
And you are fakecel because you are not a autist, unlike me ,

Fail to see how that helps me achieve permanent residency in the USA or pic related lookz level.
View attachment 3253134
You didn't answered the question tbh ,

How that ugly manlet , dark skin , gymcelled curry
Slayed in Pooland?

What the actual fuck , he won't even slay in dalitland
And I can bet on this .

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You didn't answered the question tbh ,

How that ugly manlet , dark skin , gymcelled curry
Slayed in Pooland?

What the actual fuck , he won't even slay in dalitland
And I can bet on this .
He's just brown. Literally.

Inb4 betabux ,

Send pics in PMs or LARP.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, qazw and SomethingIsWrong
I'm pale as fuck and I can't tan well because I have freckles :feelswhy:
Ngl I have seen very pale ppl get great tans
Tanning also depends on ur diet too if ur diets garbage ur just gonna get sunburnt

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
How low inhib
Does he cold approach every women in sight?

He's not just low inhib, he's actually smart to jester and think about every good possible answer to what a foid says, he knows how to manipulate women.

Send pics in PMs or LARP.
You might be right here I'm like 80 percent sure he is just a retard who made this whole story about his slays by taking some pics with whores .
But perhaps who knows .

I even confronted him using his language about how it's haram .
But he is a degenerate who don't cares .
I don't want to talk more to him tbh , this manlet thinks he is superior as he whores around .
20241023 024355

Last edited:
He's not just low inhib, he's actually smart to jester and think about every good possible answer to what a foid says, he knows how to manipulate women.
Believe me I meet him irl , he is low iq .
But yh his polish is very good .
Like professional level.

@Gengar Remember when I shared my uncle's bonestructure pic to you in pm

I shared that same pic to some high iq autist in this forum and he literally managed to get my uncle personal information by that pic alone .:feelswhy:
But yh he was a nice guy , Thank God ( I won't reveal that user name here )
He didn't doxed my uncle or some other uncanny shit .

He just warned me not to share any pics of my relatives again

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
@Gengar Remember when I shared my uncle's bonestructure pic to you in pm

I shared that same pic to some high iq autist in this forum and he literally managed to get my uncle personal information by that pic alone .:feelswhy:
But yh he was a nice guy , Thank God ( I won't reveal that user name here )
He didn't doxed my uncle or some other uncanny shit .

He just warned me not to share any pics of my relatives again
Jeez. That’s why you don’t send it to anyone except for me. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
does being low inhib actually matter

It's true. Polish girls will fuck anyone (except me) but polish men :lul: Literally just be dravidian 5'7 manlet and you are guaranteed a polish foid.
@curryascenderr told you buddy boyo, if this guy and the other videos of 5'6-5'7 indian guys we saw with foids doesn't tell you that you'll brutally slay foids there then i don't know what will.

It's true. Polish girls will fuck anyone (except me) but polish men :lul: Literally just be dravidian 5'7 manlet and you are guaranteed a polish foid.
@curryascenderr told you buddy boyo, if this guy and the other videos of 5'6-5'7 indian guys we saw with foids doesn't tell you that you'll brutally slay foids there then i don't know what will.
You just bragged that you can find gl foids to prove me wrong. I could never do the same challenge. I'm a real truecel.

You just bragged that you can find gl foids to prove me wrong. I could never do the same challenge. I'm a real truecel.
>still larping as a fakecel
why bhai? let it go, you publicly admitted you're fakecel and still continue to larp? for what reason? arrange-marriagemaxxing doesn't not make me truecel bhai, it is what it is. You have girls in the west wanting to marry you, i could never.

As if you can't have an account and live in Germany. :forcedsmile:
100 percent sure I will make one but only after gymmaxxing , :ogre:

Remember my discord id btw ? @mikailmuwahid

If I bring this device( I'm typing with ) in german Airport, they can literally detect illegal shit i have done in telegram .
And some ooga booga things I said about jews .

>still larping as a fakecel
why bhai? let it go, you publicly admitted you're fakecel and still continue to larp? for what reason? arrange-marriagemaxxing doesn't not make me truecel bhai, it is what it is. You have girls in the west wanting to marry you, i could never.
Yes but you bragged about bagging a gl foid. You are therefore a truecel. I can only cope with femcels.

Yes but you bragged about bagging a gl foid. You are therefore a truecel. I can only cope with femcels.
You don't suffer from autism .
You are biggest fakecel ngl .
And even you know it .

Just gymmax and go to Poland brah .

without context it's meaningless what you have said. I'm a truecel regardless of me saying money can get you a decent foid via arranged marriage, that's common sense.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Carbine
Slavs and Jews aka poles have some overly horny women, so I don't doubt it

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong and JohnDoe
Slavs and Jews aka poles have some overly horny women, so I don't doubt it
Also polish women seem to want to cuck their men for whatever reason, hungarian girls hate their men too because they're low IQ, impulsive, anger issues, etc so they go for foreign men. I'm assuming same applies for Polish and other eastern euro nations. Still, 5'6 indians getting foids is still a surprise.

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
5'6 indians getting foids is still a surprise.
Tbf though average pajeet is skinny fat with a thick indian accent .

My cousin despite being LTN and 5'6 manket .

He was very lean and gymcelled , professional level in Polish language and most importantly insanely low inhib.

This is about the millionth thread of Polish foids fucking ethnics, they’re weird and alcoholic and degenerate and don’t even count at this point. Italian and French HTB+ are the true test that I’ll be taking next month when I’m there.

He was very lean and gymcelled , professional level in Polish language and most importantly insanely low inhib.
Literally every indian guy we've seen a video or picture of in poland with a foid has been about 5'6-5'7 and skinny-fat.

You don't suffer from autism .
You are biggest fakecel ngl .
And even you know it .

Just gymmax and go to Poland brah .
Biggest fakecel is whoever can get gl foids but I can only cope with femcels and ltbs. Not really a proper fakecel like @JohnDoe he, who can get stacies while I could never dream of it.

This is about the millionth thread of Polish foids fucking ethnics, they’re weird and alcoholic and degenerate and don’t even count at this point. Italian and French HTB+ are the true test that I’ll be taking next month when I’m there.
To a white man such as yourself, they don't count. To a 5'6 indian straight out of the slums on new delhi, it's like winning the lottery my friend. You wouldn't understand and that's okay. Let the pajeets have this victory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, qazw, Whatever and 1 other person
without context it's meaningless what you have said. I'm a truecel regardless of me saying money can get you a decent foid via arranged marriage, that's common sense.
No you aren't a proper truecel if you can brag and bag a gl foid. Truecels could only dream of these things.

When are you PMing me their pics? :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong