FUKKKNG ENTITLED CUNTS THIS IS THE MODERN WOMEN FUKKIJNG 4/10 chimp

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned

Women are useless asexual who see u as invisible or useful males at best or predator creeps at worst

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Fear, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
Fck ths gy rth

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 1089
HATING WOMAN IS A SIGN OF AN INCEL, KYS INCEL
Cope Moron Chad's also hate women I personally know then
This is literally a 3/10 chimp the guy was a white normie hopeing to get some pussy but

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, hoodmaxxnigga, DidntRead and 9 others
Fuck that ape

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1089
first impression skimming through video: this broad is really masculine in her demeanor and outlook. 2nd impression is that she really likes the smell of her own shit.

Didn't even watch the video. But I'd bet she'd find something to bitch about even if Tyson Beckford was eating her nasty coochie.

It's ugly black bitches like this that you want to avoid at all costs. They basically have a giant redwood up their ass 24/7 and have the bitterness of a trucel, but can still get dick from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kama and Incognegro
is this a tranny?

I would be ok if this was a 8/10 white cunt but its literally a roastie @
Didn't even watch the video. But I'd bet she'd find something to bitch about even if Tyson Beckford was eating her nasty coochie.

It's ugly black bitches like this that you want to avoid at all costs. They basically have a giant redwood up their ass 24/7 and have the bitterness of a trucel, but can still get dick from time to time.
Yes ofcourse but do they even want it seem like a hateful women

can anyone imagine marrying this fucking 140lb ball and chain? Imagine suffering through that cunty attitude every fucking day of your life. I ran my mouse along the track bar and i couldnt find a single still of this joyless striver whore smiling genuinely even once. Yuck, what an awful creature.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, Incognegro and Deleted member 4209
She sounds like a complete cunt.

Usually women have to at least be halfway attractive to have this type of attitude.

can anyone imagine marrying this fucking 140lb ball and chain? Imagine suffering through that cunty attitude every fucking day of your life. I ran my mouse along the track bar and i couldnt find a single still of this joyless striver whore smiling genuinely even once. Yuck, what an awful creature.
honestly im desperate enough that i would take being degraded by this baboon over being alone any longer

HATING WOMAN IS A SIGN OF AN INCEL, KYS INCEL
Handful of Blue Pills preview image

Every black teacher I had in school was a sassy piece of shit, this is only for women

The black male teachers were educated bros

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro
GOD DAMN SON. MIRIN

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
SHARIA NOW

(Note for CIA agent : this was purely satire)

retard foid who gets mogged all day. her opinion is useless
would prob talk shit on chad cuz she knows she cant have him and only normies wanna fuck her

SHARIA NOW

(Note for CIA agent : this was purely satire)
I can't believe the fucking feds watch this site, they need to spend more time lynching shitskins

I can't believe the fucking feds watch this site, they need to spend more time lynching shitskins
Nobody cares nigga islam is right about women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645