Full guide about how i grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months(Spinecels and torsocels GTFIH)

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

If i don't reply for a few days,don't worry ,I Wll
So,good day,buddy boyos I have made my spinemaxxing-heightmaxxing guide.
Sorry for the bad alignment,format and typos.
This is the first time i have made something like this,I dont know how people make their guides attractive and clean.
Also its very long and big because i have put some extra info,so take your time if u wanna read.
No prob if dnrd.

>inb4 cope
I grew bro,why would i cope.
And it worked for me maybe it would work for you.
>inb4 send proof
I never started heightmaxxing thinking i would be posting proof on websites.
But i get nothing by lying here,I am not selling anything.

Introduction

I grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months with this method.
I could have got 3.5 inches if i was a bit more consistent and disciplined.
I started when i was 18 years 1 months,now i am 18 years 4 months old.
I didnt grow till now since i was 16.
So this is a lifesaver for me and i am still growing my torso already looks huge and i hope to gain
2.5 inches more in my torso after which my legs will start to look too short.
My torso:leg ratio currently is 0.9:1
I dont care about appearence and proportions,height is what matters to me.
Another guy who is 16 grew from stretching and vitmain k2

Aromasin/Aromatase Inhibitors

Also,if u are taking aromasin or you know about aromasin start a convo with me,since i wanna know how u guys are dealing wth side effects and shit and whats your dose.
I am thinking of taking it but wanna do some research before starting it.
2 questions.
(1) Did you grow bald on aromasin/AIs or is your hair still intact?
(2)When did you start aromasin/AIs and are your plates still open and do you feel any side effects?
(3)Have you seen any androgenic side effects from Aromasin or Aromatase inhibitors?

[ISPOILER]Science & Logic Behind This Method[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

For this you will have to study the anatomy of vertebrae:-
(1)The spine/backbone is divided into 3 major regions with vertebrae
7 cervical vertebrae-the bones in your neck
12 thoracic-the bones starting from the level of your shoulders and extending to the end of your chest
5 lumbar- part below chest and extending till your waist

between subsequent vertebrae there are discs called spinal discs.

You can grow by 2 ways:-

(1)Decompressing your spine-->>decompressing your spine will create small spaces between your vertebrae
and intervertebral discs,with regular exercise and nutrition (1)your vertebraes will increase in length
to cover the gap and (2) your intervertebral disc will slowly increase in size
So there are 2 factors,(1)vertebral bones (2)intervertebral discs between 2 vertberal bones[/ISPOILER]

This page is quite useful,i recommend it because i found it helpful and i think it. Covers some basic and important stuff

https://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/height-increase-in-torso.html [/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Exercise Method and Routine[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

1.I do tadasana(look it up on google,there are many websites detailing it) and hold it for 30 seconds,since u are new you can hold it to 15 seconds and later slowly increase the hold to 30 seconds,1 minute,2 minute,as much as you think will be good. I sometimes even hear a cracking sound from my back when i do it(its nothing dangerous) but be a little careful with your neck
You will feel pain in your back for 30-60 minutes but dont be afraid its usually muscles being stretched
If you feel pain the whole day or for for 4-6 hours after the exercise then u should stop the exercies for a day or two until u get well,then resume your routine but keep the hold time a bit low like 20-30 seconds,but situations like this don't usually happen
In the begging you can do this hold for 15-20 seconds 5-10 times a day
If you feel a lot of pain just after doing these stretches just lay down straight on your back and the pain will go away
2. Hanging on a bar/rod:-- this one is good for straightening your back but dosent give you much height with easy intensity,To gain height u will have to increase the intensity and timing of the hangs to 30 seconds-1 minute per hang,hanging usually alone isn't much beneficial but its better to combine it with tadasana and other exercises i will tell u.
You can do it 2 ways passive and active hanging, passive hang is where u let your body hang freely under gravity and dont put force on your back muscles/dont tense your muscles except for your arm which is used to hang and hold the rod
Active hanging:-lift your torso and your back up and keep your head straight and try to push ur head up(do this carefully,as doing it in an improper way could hurt your neck).
3.touching points on the wall:- this one sounds weird but i made it up myself,but i am sure many other people do it too
This can be done in different ways.
1.stand in front of the wall with your face towards it and bring yourself closer to the wall so that your body is your body is touching it for support,then try to touch points on the wall,lift one of your hands up to a higher height and you will feel the body stretching,then lift your other hand to the same height as your first hand or u can lift even Higher than it,and hold this position for some time,since u are a beginner,do it for 5-10 seconds until u cant stand anymore and the pain in your back muscles is too much this will stretch your body very intensely.
Release it and repeat for 5-10 times,this was 1 entire session of 30-60 seconds,now do 5-10 sessions like this depending on your capability,keep it to 3-5 times in the beginning and u can increase it later as your muscles develop in the back and your body becomes suited to it
2.repeat all the stuff and steps in point(1) but do this with your back and hips in contact with the wall/touching the wall for support, being against the wall is necessary because i helps to support the weight of your body and prevents u from falling
3. Now you can do both (1) and (2) in 2 different ways,you can keep your legs down or you can stand tip-toes for more intense stretches,both normal and tiptoes are useful in different ways and you can do them one after the Other.
4.Holding your position for a fixed time would have the best effect(start from a low time 15s,30s and gradually
work your way up)but dont overdo it and if you feel too much pain sleep for 15-30 minutes
or rest until you are good to go again.
5.you will hear cracking sounds,nothing dangerous,simply spine and muscles adjusting themselves or spinal bones decompressing and extending
6.Dont go too hard on yourself,if u go too hard u will feel like quitting,enjoy and gradually work
your way up,its quite like gymcelling.
7. Stand and sit straight
Like in the pictures

also check out this site growtallerwithshinlengthening.com but dont do
the microfractures part given on the site its bullshit and will damage your legs and give u arthritis.
Other than the microfracture part this site is quite helpful(also dont do the neck part
you will end up paralysing yourself by cracking and bending you neck).
Also ignore the ankle weights and cycling part.

some tips on posture

And some more exercises for ur spine

And some other helpful stuff about sleeping

[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Warning and some advice&tips from my experience[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

Now u must be thinking all this is quite basic and low level stuff,but,trust me buddy boyos,u dont need to learn high level martial arts and shit to get taller.
Sometimes basic stuff if done carefully can help u.

(1) You will need a daily stretching exercise routine to incorporate all or most
of the exercises everyday and to know when to stretch to grow taller.
Don’t do any exercise any day and any time you feel like. You will lose focus
and become inconsistent yet consistency is very key .
(2)direct thickening of spinal cartilage:-spinal plates dont fuse(cartilage dosent ossify) till your 21-24 years of age
and your verteberal bones can increase in length thus making you taller.
decompressing your spine,sleeping straight on your back the entire night and just following this routine will help you decompress your spine and make
little spaces between consequent vertebrates(hanging helps especially),then if you keep on following this routine for months,your cartilage
in spine will grow thicker and your vertebrae will grow in size to fill in the spaces between them,this is what is meant by "consolidating your gains"
(3)The vertebral column/spine/backbone can be divided into 3-4 parts for our ease and understanding:-cervical(neck bones/neck vertebrae),2.Thoracic;-starts on the opposite side of where your chest starts
and ends on the opposite side of where your chest ends,3.Lumbar:-starts where your stomach starts and ends where your waist is.The end of your belly
and the part where my lower part of chest starts is the assumed joint/divider for me
By following the regimen routinely and intensely,you can help deliver nutrients and blood to your spinal discs which will slowly grow thicker due to the effort slowly but surely
Now some more important tips/advice from my experience:-
(0)Very important:-there is a pattern in whcih i grew,maybe it would apply to u too ,maybe not.
I grow 0.5 inches in 15-20 days,after which i stayed on the height for a few days,it took 5-10 days to notice gains in my height again.
Sometimes i felt that this is the final height and i wont grow after it but i still continued doing it and i grew again.
So if u feel that your gains have stopped,dont worry,continue doing it properly with discipline and consistency and you will grow further.
(1) stick to this routine with discipline and dont quit early,you have just a few minutes to lost but you can gain 2-3 inches possibly,with this,and 1 inch is guaranteed
(2) you can modify the routine and add your own ways of exercises but be careful not to overdo them and injure yourself
(3)dont play with your neck,dont crack your neck sideways, stretching it straight up(completely vertically) is ok,sometimes cracking your neck sideways can cause paralysis ,what you have to do here is stretch your spine and back"primarily" not your neck
(4)dont expect immediate gains,it will take some time (2 weeks-1 month) to see some changes,why am i saying this?? Because sometimes people are a bit impatient and think that any exercise not giving immediate gains is futile
(5)lay down on a straight bed to help relieve the stress on your muscles if you uneasiness in your back muscles
(5) you can also releive tension/stress in your back muscles by pressing them with your fingers,i do this and it helps,bur be careful and beware to not do it in an improper way to prevent injury
(6)if u have any questions now or later when you do these exercises you can ask me
(7)As you do these exercises regularly and spend time with it you will yourself make up/invent many new exercises,routines and methods that i havent written,because everyone has different experinces
and methods,so if you want to add it up dont be hesitant but remember do not crack,bend,jerk or swing your neck,your neck should be normal believe me cracking the neck can cause paralysis
(8)Also,bros i am gaining CMs in my spine currently,reaching weak 5-10-5'11 and in the morning i am 5'11.15
I hope you gain too man,if you do correctly with patience and vigour
(9)Also,in my journey i found 2 more experiences, that the easiest way is to target 0.5 inch growth
I mean i set a 0.5 inch target
And when i reach my target my height remains at the target height for some day before increasing
And also one should be very patient with this process
Sometimes i feel like i wont grow and it is too tedious and tiring but i continue
And i remain stuck at that height for some days but i keep doing and my height agian starts to grow.
And another thing is learning to form a mind-muscle connection between brain and the muscles in the back
(10)I have in my mind divided my back/spine into 3 parts
The part below my chest is the lumbar.
And the part where my lower part of chest starts is the joint for me
And the part from my chest to my neck is the thoracic
This way i can focus on the muscle groups easily which allows me to maintain my height and keep my posture erect
And strengthening my back muscles also helps me to put force on my backbone for growth
(11)Also supplement glucosamine sulfate can increase your spinal height by strenghtening cartilage but https://looksmax.org/threads/heightmax-theory-cartilage-growth-inversion.424337/#post-7317358
See the whole thread and original post
Also see this https://looksmax.org/threads/glucosamine-stunts-growth-openplatecel-heightmaxxers-gtfih.415778/
Read this whole thread too
I think you shouldn't take glucosamine if you want to grow taller in your legs even now
You could take it later anyways when you are done growing in your legs and the plates there have sealed
For example i didn't take glucosamine and i gained 1.5 inch
(12)Also, one last info,our height changes throughout the day because of vertebral/spinal compression and
relaxation and some other stuff,so dont be worried if you feel that your height isnt
changing or the gains are gone,also the best is to measure at morning and compare your morning height
So if u feel like your height is fluctuating,be patient and keep doing it,fluctuation is normal and part of the process
also u can focus on your back muscles(thoracic group and lumbar group of muscles) and increase your mind-muscle connection
I did it and it helps me to maintain my height for the short term and this also prevents backpain.
>How to build and control muscles in the back?
try to target the part of your spine,in other words focus on 1 part of your spine(lumbar or thoracic)
for example i started with fousing my lower spine(lumbar) and i gained an inch in that,for a month i was working on that part
and my mind muscle connection for my lumbar back muscles was excellent,it prevented my spine from compression
and consolidated my gains.
Also,If you think you will lose your gains and its not permanent
and u will lose your gains when u stop doing it
remember that In a way yes,but that will only happen if u are impatient and dont wanna continue doing it
when you have reached your desired height,u shouldnt stop doing it,u should continue doing it.
By doing the routine and exercises you will keep supplying nutrients and construction material+growth hormone to your spinal discs,and slowly they will grow thicker and size and fill in the gaps in your decompressed spine and your gains will become permanent,so the key is to keep doing it.
>how much time will i have to do for consolidation?
around 4-8 months and your height will be final and will remain at that mark until you grow old.
Also you can stop spinal degradation in old age by taking glucosmaine and chondroitin and
other supplements which build cartilage.
(13)If you want you can add inversion therapy,but do it at your own risk as i dont know much about it
,keep taking vitmain d3+k2 while doing
it and also while doing my method.
I will tell more about supplements in the next part
(14)Relaxing your back muscles:-if u have a hard bed(moderatly hard)u can use it and it will fix your back muscles and reax them
you can also lie on your sleeping bed for 10-20 minutes to fix it.
I will again emphasize on the neck part,dont play with your neck out of curiosity of making it longer or bigger,
you will end up damaging it and twisting/bending/jerking your neck can give you paralysis
(look it up,neck paralysis from cracking the neck is all over the internet)
(15)3. You will also realize that the gains are sometimes not permanent and your height
will be fluctuating throughout the day when doing these exercises. This will be due to
many factors like forces of gravity, muscles shrinking back to their original position
after stretching, the cartilage between your back bone compressing
back to it’s original position, poor sitting or sleeping posture and many other factors.
Look at point (12)above just again for the solution
(16)You should also watch your posture especially sitting posture otherwise poor
posture will greatly affect your height as discussed on the how does posture affect height page.
(17)Keep your body active when doing the stretches. Don’t spend all day sitting or lying
on your bed then just do the stretches. Take a walk, go jogging, keep the body active to increase your chances of success.
(18)Consult your physician or health care professional before performing the stretches especially if you have back bone complications or anomalies.
Never disregard or ignore professional medical advice because something u read on this site
(19)>but i dont want to keep doing it like an autist
u have to sacrifice some things for your height,looking like an autist shouldnt be your concern
>it takes time and effot
all good things take time and efforto do and happen

[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Supplements[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]

1.You can use vit k2+d3 for optimum bone formation,i didnt take it but will do now and i think u can
accelerate the process by taking it.
2.take the b-complex,vitamin c for better health
3.take vitamin e,a,d,k with fat as it is bette absorbed
4.take chromium,copper,boron,zinc,magnesium,manganese. These are very essential for healthmaxxing
and heightmaxxing.(especially zinc,if are deficient on this mineral,u will not grow taller,fapping
kills zinc,dont do it,once in a month is okay if u die without doing it)
5.You can take melatonin for deep sleep and better recovery,dosing depends on the person,3mg is alright
but do it at your own risk
6.To increase igf1-u can take bovine colostrum,casein protein.
7.You can take mk677 for better recovery and increased level of igf1 and hgh but do it at your own risk
as it has a ton of side effects like diabetes,bloating,increased apetite,lethargy,sleepiness
8.Get on aromasin if your plates are open,if u dont know,then get a spinal x ray to check your growth
also aromasin has tons of side effects but they mostly happen if u crash your estrogen
@TeenAscender experiences mild acne at 12.5mg everyday.
If u wanna know more about aromasin or if u are takingit currently and know about start a chat with me.
9.I dont recommend glucosamine as it is shown to slow down chondrogenesis and cartilage proliferation.
I dont know about chondroitin but beware and learn about its side effects if u wanna take it.
10.I just take some multivitamin and multiminerals currenlt.
But going to start taking aromasin+melatonin soon,will probably take bovine colostrum and casein protein
I will have to learn more about mk677 and peptides before i take them for heightmaxxing.[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]DNA Methylation[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

This is a very important issue,as we grow older DNA methylation decreases and its one of the reasons
our height velocity decreases as we grow older and our growth plate fuses.
Methylation can be increased by intake of folic acid(vitamin B9),folininc acid,betaine,methionine
and vitamin B6 and B12.
There are tons of info all over the internet about this,you can look it up,how to increase
DNA methylation naturally.
You can add foods containing above compunds in your diet but make sure that they dont
have phytoestrogens.
Brocoli is one good food for methylation,you can look it up and study yourself
For supplements,MSM and SAM-E are the best,SAM-E(methionine) is very good for methylation
but its expensive and theres a way it can cause mercury poisoning in the brain hut there
is also a way to avoid it.
MSM is cheap and effective but study aboutits side effects before taking it.
The best way to get hypermethylated is through diet.
Hypermethylation is anti-aging but too much hypermethylation can lead to development of pituitary tumours.
and cancer[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Sleep[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

1.For sleep its best to sleep for 8 hours,undisturbed and in deep sleep,natural sleep gives around
0.25-0.5 I.U of growth hormone according to @ItisOver
2.you can take melatonin which would give HGH boost and deep sleep and it also decreaes estrogen production in your body
but its better to take aromasin as a dedicated anti-estrogen substance,too much melatonin supplementaion
can decrease your body's natural production,take it 20-30 minuets before your sleeping time
3.mk677 also boosts sleep but that comes with tons of side effects[[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Russian youtuber Vitruvian man[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

He sold programs where he told about how to bind elastic and rubber bands to your shoulders and
ankles while sleeping at night which can make u grow.
I btied elastic bands to my ankles only but it was very tedious and made me wake up in the middle
of night because of the discomfort.However i believe that it might be helpful and i will soon
recontinue it.
If u want his vids ask me in my DMs(chat)[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Subliminals and Binaural beats[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

I dont know if this works or not but there are ancedotal evidences of binaural beats working
If u want to do it,search on youtube "binaural beats for height"[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]About me[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

I grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months with m method.
So this is a lifesaver for me and i am still growing my torso already looks huge and i hope to gain
2.5 inches more in my torso after which my leggs will start to look too short.
my torso:leg ratio is 0.85:1
I dont care about appereance and proportions height is what matters to me.[/ISPOILER]

Also,if u are taking aromasin or you know about aromasin start a convo with me,since i wanna know how u guys are dealing wth side effects and shit and whats your dose.

@LetoAtreides
@Broski
@White Swordsman
@ballskin
@Chadrys
@nosemaxxing
@inferiorpispot234

@Elvisandreaa
@deadlock
@sun21
@Enkidu

@volcelfatcel
@Berserk
@Fgsfds
@LooksOverAll
@chinpilled
@AdaMustang
@BearBoy
@ManletEater
@getra
@Broski
@copemaxxeer
@germanlooks @ForeverRecession,
@UglyGod360,
@SubhumanCurrycel
@metagross
@Sankeerthan
@ForeverRecession
@Gonthar
@xXxLowValue_Rage_31
@Elvisandreaa
@2God
@NeedToSucceed
@plneet
@ItisOver

@ricetrucel
@Hueless
@alienmaxxer
@Tankymax
@´´´´´´´´
@TITUS
@SkaryMullis
@LeBrawn
@gamma2
@Adamant
@Alban
@189
@Marsiere214
@Kenshiro
@Laikyn
@thecel
@Sens
@subhuman incel
@BearBoy
@RoundHouse
@HOLYFUARK
@MaxillaMaxing
@Ryan
@Chadethnic101
@heightface
@Leonardo DiCaprio
@apocalypse
@cucumbersauce
@chadmanlet04
@Indiana Evans
@jabaduk
@Enkidu
@CopeTilliRope
@Daenerys
@Daenerys
@eduardkoopman
@Ahrimancel
@MrIncrelex

@6foot2_17y0
@sun21
@OldVirgin
@MAG27
@inferiorpispot234
@LetoAtreides
@ht-normie-ascending
@currylightskin
@Hueless
@ballskin
@Thrombo
@Fgsfds
@blomqvisst
@ROTTING
@nosemaxxing
@Chadrys
@Octillionaire3
@Ethereal
@cucumbersauce
@goat2x
@yhaight
@MaxillaMaxing
@HOLYFUARK
@OldVirgin
@alriodai
@MarkCorrigan
@HOLYFUARK
@Toth's thot
@M3R
@DivineBeing
@cmfanel
@siegram186
@Podunk
@ChristianChad
@klamus
@apocalypse
@apocalypse
@Smoke Fanboy
@Kirby7000
@Sick
@cucumbersauce
@MadVisionary
@Sankeerthan
@cucumbersauce
@retard
@runescapeaddict1996
@goat2x
@andy9432
@ProAcktiv
@Madhate
@Dad_Bod_God
@Potentialcel
@betamanlet
@currylightskin
@MadVisionary
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@siegram186
@YouLiveForYourself
@GandyIsNormie
@chinpilled
@Bitchwhipper2
@TeenAscender
@AscendingHero
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@Wincel
@Extra Chromosome
@BearBoy
@Bitchwhipper2
@Henry_Gandy
@TeenAscender
@AscendingHero
@chinpilled
@SexuallyAbusive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Christiano, RAMU KAKA, flippasav and 61 others
Amnesia be like : dnrd
188907278 max

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iinheritedaids, ascension, Christiano and 38 others
Is it possible to grow at 20+?

@DivineBeing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, Deleted member 19066, Okkypras and 6 others
Me after reading every word

Attachments

• 7ED7EBF3-539B-4F68-A9CF-A5C8EA0E186B.jpeg
    7ED7EBF3-539B-4F68-A9CF-A5C8EA0E186B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Randon, IloveSosa, Deleted member 29078 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niksy, IloveSosa, marek937 and 10 others
Send proof.

@DivineBeing
dont know get your spine and legs x rayed and see if the plates are oepn and show your x ray to a doctor

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ROTTING and Deleted member 5786
Very interesting and useful. Thanks for pinging me.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Where is the proof?

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member and LooksOrDeath
Where is the proof?
Ain't gonna post my photo on here,if u don't believe no problem.
This isn't reddit,where every1 asks for
"Source? Any scientific studies or links? Proof?"

• Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zeshama, Deleted member 22886 and 6 others
Nice one OP. Gonna add these into my routine from now on.

You guys need to stop asking for proof. This is looksmax not PubMed jfl. Most claims will tend to be anecdotal in nature and it's up to you to believe it or not. Besides, it can't hurt to do some stretches:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Kristin and andromeda
@Kirby7000

Last edited:
NASA has found that the height of astronauts increases approximately 3% over the first 3 to 4 days of weightlessness in space. ... As soon as astronauts return back to Earth, gravity pulls on them once again and astronauts will typically return to their pre-flight height in a short amount of time.

If only we could replicate that on earth then I would be 6'1 instead of 5'11

maybe this exercise replicates these effects as our true stretched height is 2 inches higher than what we currently are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Preoximerianas, rrrrrr8526 and 1 other person
Good guide, what do you think of weighted hanging?

So,good day,buddy boyos I have made my spinemaxxing-heightmaxxing guide.
Sorry for the bad alignment,format and typos.
This is the first time i have made something like this,I dont know how people make their guides attractive and clean.
Also its very long and big because i have put some extra info,so take your time if u wanna read.
No prob if dnrd.

>inb4 cope
I grew bro,why would i cope.
And it worked for me maybe it would work for you.
>inb4 send proof
I never started heightmaxxing thinking i would be posting proof on websites.
But i get nothing by lying here,I am not selling anything.

Introduction

I grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months with this method.
2.5 inches more in my torso after which my legs will start to look too short.
My torso:leg ratio currently is 0.9:1
I dont care about appearence and proportions,height is what matters to me.
Another guy who is 16 grew from stretching and vitmain k2

Aromasin/Aromatase Inhibitors

I am thinking of taking it but wanna do some research before starting it.
2 questions.
(1) Did you grow bald on aromasin/AIs or is your hair still intact?
(2)When did you start aromasin/AIs and are your plates still open and do you feel any side effects?
(3)Have you seen any androgenic side effects from Aromasin or Aromatase inhibitors?

[ISPOILER]Science & Logic Behind This Method[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

For this you will have to study the anatomy of vertebrae:-
(1)The spine/backbone is divided into 3 major regions with vertebrae
7 cervical vertebrae-the bones in your neck
12 thoracic-the bones starting from the level of your shoulders and extending to the end of your chest
5 lumbar- part below chest and extending till your waist

between subsequent vertebrae there are discs called spinal discs.

You can grow by 2 ways:-

(1)Decompressing your spine-->>decompressing your spine will create small spaces between your vertebrae
and intervertebral discs,with regular exercise and nutrition (1)your vertebraes will increase in length
to cover the gap and (2) your intervertebral disc will slowly increase in size
So there are 2 factors,(1)vertebral bones (2)intervertebral discs between 2 vertberal bones[/ISPOILER]

This page is quite useful,i recommend it because i found it helpful and i think it. Covers some basic and important stuff

https://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/height-increase-in-torso.html [/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Exercise Method and Routine[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

1.I do tadasana(look it up on google,there are many websites detailing it) and hold it for 30 seconds,since u are new you can hold it to 15 seconds and later slowly increase the hold to 30 seconds,1 minute,2 minute,as much as you think will be good. I sometimes even hear a cracking sound from my back when i do it(its nothing dangerous) but be a little careful with your neck
You will feel pain in your back for 30-60 minutes but dont be afraid its usually muscles being stretched
If you feel pain the whole day or for for 4-6 hours after the exercise then u should stop the exercies for a day or two until u get well,then resume your routine but keep the hold time a bit low like 20-30 seconds,but situations like this don't usually happen
In the begging you can do this hold for 15-20 seconds 5-10 times a day
If you feel a lot of pain just after doing these stretches just lay down straight on your back and the pain will go away
2. Hanging on a bar/rod:-- this one is good for straightening your back but dosent give you much height with easy intensity,To gain height u will have to increase the intensity and timing of the hangs to 30 seconds-1 minute per hang,hanging usually alone isn't much beneficial but its better to combine it with tadasana and other exercises i will tell u.
You can do it 2 ways passive and active hanging, passive hang is where u let your body hang freely under gravity and dont put force on your back muscles/dont tense your muscles except for your arm which is used to hang and hold the rod
Active hanging:-lift your torso and your back up and keep your head straight and try to push ur head up(do this carefully,as doing it in an improper way could hurt your neck).
3.touching points on the wall:- this one sounds weird but i made it up myself,but i am sure many other people do it too
This can be done in different ways.
1.stand in front of the wall with your face towards it and bring yourself closer to the wall so that your body is your body is touching it for support,then try to touch points on the wall,lift one of your hands up to a higher height and you will feel the body stretching,then lift your other hand to the same height as your first hand or u can lift even Higher than it,and hold this position for some time,since u are a beginner,do it for 5-10 seconds until u cant stand anymore and the pain in your back muscles is too much this will stretch your body very intensely.
Release it and repeat for 5-10 times,this was 1 entire session of 30-60 seconds,now do 5-10 sessions like this depending on your capability,keep it to 3-5 times in the beginning and u can increase it later as your muscles develop in the back and your body becomes suited to it
2.repeat all the stuff and steps in point(1) but do this with your back and hips in contact with the wall/touching the wall for support, being against the wall is necessary because i helps to support the weight of your body and prevents u from falling
3. Now you can do both (1) and (2) in 2 different ways,you can keep your legs down or you can stand tip-toes for more intense stretches,both normal and tiptoes are useful in different ways and you can do them one after the Other.
4.Holding your position for a fixed time would have the best effect(start from a low time 15s,30s and gradually
work your way up)but dont overdo it and if you feel too much pain sleep for 15-30 minutes
or rest until you are good to go again.
5.you will hear cracking sounds,nothing dangerous,simply spine and muscles adjusting themselves or spinal bones decompressing and extending
6.Dont go too hard on yourself,if u go too hard u will feel like quitting,enjoy and gradually work
your way up,its quite like gymcelling.
7. Stand and sit straight
Like in the pictures

also check out this site growtallerwithshinlengthening.com but dont do
the microfractures part given on the site its bullshit and will damage your legs and give u arthritis.
Other than the microfracture part this site is quite helpful(also dont do the neck part
you will end up paralysing yourself by cracking and bending you neck).
Also ignore the ankle weights and cycling part.

some tips on posture

And some more exercises for ur spine

And some other helpful stuff about sleeping

[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Warning and some advice&tips from my experience[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

Now u must be thinking all this is quite basic and low level stuff,but,trust me buddy boyos,u dont need to learn high level martial arts and shit to get taller.
Sometimes basic stuff if done carefully can help u.

(1) You will need a daily stretching exercise routine to incorporate all or most
of the exercises everyday and to know when to stretch to grow taller.
Don’t do any exercise any day and any time you feel like. You will lose focus
and become inconsistent yet consistency is very key .
(2)direct thickening of spinal cartilage:-spinal plates dont fuse(cartilage dosent ossify) till your 21-24 years of age
and your verteberal bones can increase in length thus making you taller.
decompressing your spine,sleeping straight on your back the entire night and just following this routine will help you decompress your spine and make
little spaces between consequent vertebrates(hanging helps especially),then if you keep on following this routine for months,your cartilage
in spine will grow thicker and your vertebrae will grow in size to fill in the spaces between them,this is what is meant by "consolidating your gains"
(3)The vertebral column/spine/backbone can be divided into 3-4 parts for our ease and understanding:-cervical(neck bones/neck vertebrae),2.Thoracic;-starts on the opposite side of where your chest starts
and ends on the opposite side of where your chest ends,3.Lumbar:-starts where your stomach starts and ends where your waist is.The end of your belly
and the part where my lower part of chest starts is the assumed joint/divider for me
By following the regimen routinely and intensely,you can help deliver nutrients and blood to your spinal discs which will slowly grow thicker due to the effort slowly but surely
Now some more important tips/advice from my experience:-
(0)Very important:-there is a pattern in whcih i grew,maybe it would apply to u too ,maybe not.
I grow 0.5 inches in 15-20 days,after which i stayed on the height for a few days,it took 5-10 days to notice gains in my height again.
Sometimes i felt that this is the final height and i wont grow after it but i still continued doing it and i grew again.
So if u feel that your gains have stopped,dont worry,continue doing it properly with discipline and consistency and you will grow further.
(1) stick to this routine with discipline and dont quit early,you have just a few minutes to lost but you can gain 2-3 inches possibly,with this,and 1 inch is guaranteed
(2) you can modify the routine and add your own ways of exercises but be careful not to overdo them and injure yourself
(3)dont play with your neck,dont crack your neck sideways, stretching it straight up(completely vertically) is ok,sometimes cracking your neck sideways can cause paralysis ,what you have to do here is stretch your spine and back"primarily" not your neck
(4)dont expect immediate gains,it will take some time (2 weeks-1 month) to see some changes,why am i saying this?? Because sometimes people are a bit impatient and think that any exercise not giving immediate gains is futile
(5)lay down on a straight bed to help relieve the stress on your muscles if you uneasiness in your back muscles
(5) you can also releive tension/stress in your back muscles by pressing them with your fingers,i do this and it helps,bur be careful and beware to not do it in an improper way to prevent injury
(6)if u have any questions now or later when you do these exercises you can ask me
(7)As you do these exercises regularly and spend time with it you will yourself make up/invent many new exercises,routines and methods that i havent written,because everyone has different experinces
and methods,so if you want to add it up dont be hesitant but remember do not crack,bend,jerk or swing your neck,your neck should be normal believe me cracking the neck can cause paralysis
(8)Also,bros i am gaining CMs in my spine currently,reaching weak 5-10-5'11 and in the morning i am 5'11.15
I hope you gain too man,if you do correctly with patience and vigour
(9)Also,in my journey i found 2 more experiences, that the easiest way is to target 0.5 inch growth
I mean i set a 0.5 inch target
And when i reach my target my height remains at the target height for some day before increasing
And also one should be very patient with this process
Sometimes i feel like i wont grow and it is too tedious and tiring but i continue
And i remain stuck at that height for some days but i keep doing and my height agian starts to grow.
And another thing is learning to form a mind-muscle connection between brain and the muscles in the back
(10)I have in my mind divided my back/spine into 3 parts
The part below my chest is the lumbar.
And the part where my lower part of chest starts is the joint for me
And the part from my chest to my neck is the thoracic
This way i can focus on the muscle groups easily which allows me to maintain my height and keep my posture erect
And strengthening my back muscles also helps me to put force on my backbone for growth
(11)Also supplement glucosamine sulfate can increase your spinal height by strenghtening cartilage but https://looksmax.org/threads/heightmax-theory-cartilage-growth-inversion.424337/#post-7317358
See the whole thread and original post
Also see this https://looksmax.org/threads/glucosamine-stunts-growth-openplatecel-heightmaxxers-gtfih.415778/
Read this whole thread too
I think you shouldn't take glucosamine if you want to grow taller in your legs even now
You could take it later anyways when you are done growing in your legs and the plates there have sealed
For example i didn't take glucosamine and i gained 1.5 inch
(12)Also, one last info,our height changes throughout the day because of vertebral/spinal compression and
relaxation and some other stuff,so dont be worried if you feel that your height isnt
changing or the gains are gone,also the best is to measure at morning and compare your morning height
So if u feel like your height is fluctuating,be patient and keep doing it,fluctuation is normal and part of the process
also u can focus on your back muscles(thoracic group and lumbar group of muscles) and increase your mind-muscle connection
I did it and it helps me to maintain my height for the short term and this also prevents backpain.
>How to build and control muscles in the back?
try to target the part of your spine,in other words focus on 1 part of your spine(lumbar or thoracic)
for example i started with fousing my lower spine(lumbar) and i gained an inch in that,for a month i was working on that part
and my mind muscle connection for my lumbar back muscles was excellent,it prevented my spine from compression
and consolidated my gains.
Also,If you think you will lose your gains and its not permanent
and u will lose your gains when u stop doing it
remember that In a way yes,but that will only happen if u are impatient and dont wanna continue doing it
when you have reached your desired height,u shouldnt stop doing it,u should continue doing it.
By doing the routine and exercises you will keep supplying nutrients and construction material+growth hormone to your spinal discs,and slowly they will grow thicker and size and fill in the gaps in your decompressed spine and your gains will become permanent,so the key is to keep doing it.
>how much time will i have to do for consolidation?
around 4-8 months and your height will be final and will remain at that mark until you grow old.
Also you can stop spinal degradation in old age by taking glucosmaine and chondroitin and
other supplements which build cartilage.
(13)If you want you can add inversion therapy,but do it at your own risk as i dont know much about it
,keep taking vitmain d3+k2 while doing
it and also while doing my method.
I will tell more about supplements in the next part
(14)Relaxing your back muscles:-if u have a hard bed(moderatly hard)u can use it and it will fix your back muscles and reax them
you can also lie on your sleeping bed for 10-20 minutes to fix it.
I will again emphasize on the neck part,dont play with your neck out of curiosity of making it longer or bigger,
you will end up damaging it and twisting/bending/jerking your neck can give you paralysis
(look it up,neck paralysis from cracking the neck is all over the internet)
(15)3. You will also realize that the gains are sometimes not permanent and your height
will be fluctuating throughout the day when doing these exercises. This will be due to
many factors like forces of gravity, muscles shrinking back to their original position
after stretching, the cartilage between your back bone compressing
back to it’s original position, poor sitting or sleeping posture and many other factors.
Look at point (12)above just again for the solution
(16)You should also watch your posture especially sitting posture otherwise poor
posture will greatly affect your height as discussed on the how does posture affect height page.
(17)Keep your body active when doing the stretches. Don’t spend all day sitting or lying
on your bed then just do the stretches. Take a walk, go jogging, keep the body active to increase your chances of success.
(18)Consult your physician or health care professional before performing the stretches especially if you have back bone complications or anomalies.
Never disregard or ignore professional medical advice because something u read on this site
(19)>but i dont want to keep doing it like an autist
u have to sacrifice some things for your height,looking like an autist shouldnt be your concern
>it takes time and effot
all good things take time and efforto do and happen

[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Supplements[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]

1.You can use vit k2+d3 for optimum bone formation,i didnt take it but will do now and i think u can
accelerate the process by taking it.
2.take the b-complex,vitamin c for better health
3.take vitamin e,a,d,k with fat as it is bette absorbed
4.take chromium,copper,boron,zinc,magnesium,manganese. These are very essential for healthmaxxing
and heightmaxxing.(especially zinc,if are deficient on this mineral,u will not grow taller,fapping
kills zinc,dont do it,once in a month is okay if u die without doing it)
5.You can take melatonin for deep sleep and better recovery,dosing depends on the person,3mg is alright
but do it at your own risk
6.To increase igf1-u can take bovine colostrum,casein protein.
7.You can take mk677 for better recovery and increased level of igf1 and hgh but do it at your own risk
as it has a ton of side effects like diabetes,bloating,increased apetite,lethargy,sleepiness
8.Get on aromasin if your plates are open,if u dont know,then get a spinal x ray to check your growth
also aromasin has tons of side effects but they mostly happen if u crash your estrogen
@TeenAscender experiences mild acne at 12.5mg everyday.
If u wanna know more about aromasin or if u are takingit currently and know about start a chat with me.
9.I dont recommend glucosamine as it is shown to slow down chondrogenesis and cartilage proliferation.
I dont know about chondroitin but beware and learn about its side effects if u wanna take it.
10.I just take some multivitamin and multiminerals currenlt.
But going to start taking aromasin+melatonin soon,will probably take bovine colostrum and casein protein
I will have to learn more about mk677 and peptides before i take them for heightmaxxing.[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]DNA Methylation[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

This is a very important issue,as we grow older DNA methylation decreases and its one of the reasons
our height velocity decreases as we grow older and our growth plate fuses.
Methylation can be increased by intake of folic acid(vitamin B9),folininc acid,betaine,methionine
and vitamin B6 and B12.
There are tons of info all over the internet about this,you can look it up,how to increase
DNA methylation naturally.
You can add foods containing above compunds in your diet but make sure that they dont
have phytoestrogens.
Brocoli is one good food for methylation,you can look it up and study yourself
For supplements,MSM and SAM-E are the best,SAM-E(methionine) is very good for methylation
but its expensive and theres a way it can cause mercury poisoning in the brain hut there
is also a way to avoid it.
MSM is cheap and effective but study aboutits side effects before taking it.
The best way to get hypermethylated is through diet.
Hypermethylation is anti-aging but too much hypermethylation can lead to development of pituitary tumours.
and cancer[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Sleep[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

1.For sleep its best to sleep for 8 hours,undisturbed and in deep sleep,natural sleep gives around
0.25-0.5 I.U of growth hormone according to @ItisOver
2.you can take melatonin which would give HGH boost and deep sleep and it also decreaes estrogen production in your body
but its better to take aromasin as a dedicated anti-estrogen substance,too much melatonin supplementaion
can decrease your body's natural production,take it 20-30 minuets before your sleeping time
3.mk677 also boosts sleep but that comes with tons of side effects[[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Russian youtuber Vitruvian man[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

He sold programs where he told about how to bind elastic and rubber bands to your shoulders and
ankles while sleeping at night which can make u grow.
I btied elastic bands to my ankles only but it was very tedious and made me wake up in the middle
of night because of the discomfort.However i believe that it might be helpful and i will soon
recontinue it.
If u want his vids ask me in my DMs(chat)[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]Subliminals and Binaural beats[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

I dont know if this works or not but there are ancedotal evidences of binaural beats working
If u want to do it,search on youtube "binaural beats for height"[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]About me[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]

I grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months with m method.
2.5 inches more in my torso after which my leggs will start to look too short.
my torso:leg ratio is 0.85:1
I dont care about appereance and proportions height is what matters to me.[/ISPOILER]

@LetoAtreides
@Broski
@White Swordsman
@ballskin
@Chadrys
@nosemaxxing
@inferiorpispot234

@Elvisandreaa
@deadlock
@sun21
@Enkidu

@volcelfatcel
@Berserk
@Fgsfds
@LooksOverAll
@chinpilled
@AdaMustang
@BearBoy
@ManletEater
@getra
@Broski
@copemaxxeer
@germanlooks @ForeverRecession,
@UglyGod360,
@SubhumanCurrycel
@metagross
@Sankeerthan
@ForeverRecession
@Gonthar
@xXxLowValue_Rage_31
@Elvisandreaa
@2God
@NeedToSucceed
@plneet
@ItisOver

@ricetrucel
@Hueless
@alienmaxxer
@Tankymax
@´´´´´´´´
@TITUS
@SkaryMullis
@LeBrawn
@gamma2
@Adamant
@Alban
@189
@Marsiere214
@Kenshiro
@Laikyn
@thecel
@Sens
@subhuman incel
@BearBoy
@RoundHouse
@HOLYFUARK
@MaxillaMaxing
@Ryan
@Chadethnic101
@heightface
@Leonardo DiCaprio
@apocalypse
@cucumbersauce
@chadmanlet04
@Indiana Evans
@jabaduk
@Enkidu
@CopeTilliRope
@Daenerys
@Daenerys
@eduardkoopman
@Ahrimancel
@MrIncrelex

@6foot2_17y0
@sun21
@OldVirgin
@MAG27
@inferiorpispot234
@LetoAtreides
@ht-normie-ascending
@currylightskin
@Hueless
@ballskin
@Thrombo
@Fgsfds
@blomqvisst
@ROTTING
@nosemaxxing
@Chadrys
@Octillionaire3
@Ethereal
@cucumbersauce
@goat2x
@yhaight
@MaxillaMaxing
@HOLYFUARK
@OldVirgin
@alriodai
@MarkCorrigan
@HOLYFUARK
@Toth's thot
@M3R
@DivineBeing
@cmfanel
@siegram186
@Podunk
@ChristianChad
@klamus
@apocalypse
@apocalypse
@Smoke Fanboy
@Kirby7000
@Sick
@cucumbersauce
@MadVisionary
@Sankeerthan
@cucumbersauce
@retard
@runescapeaddict1996
@goat2x
@andy9432
@ProAcktiv
@Madhate
@Dad_Bod_God
@Potentialcel
@betamanlet
@currylightskin
@MadVisionary
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@siegram186
@YouLiveForYourself
@GandyIsNormie
@chinpilled
@Bitchwhipper2
@TeenAscender
@AscendingHero
@Henry_Gandy
@SexuallyAbusive
@Wincel
@Extra Chromosome
@BearBoy
@Bitchwhipper2
@Henry_Gandy
@TeenAscender
@AscendingHero
@chinpilled
@SexuallyAbusive
U think that I can grow at 27?

U think that I can grow at 27?
It all depends and i don't know if your growth plates are open or not.
On the first thought I would say that your plates in legs and arms would be closed,maybe your plates in the spine can be open,since they fuse from 21-26 mostly,but sometimes they remain open till 30.
So what you should do is get an xray of your arms,legs(both things and shin/shank) and your spine and show them to a doctor who would see your growth plates and say if they are open or not.
And do this routine for 2 months religiously and see if u grow or not alongwith diet and supplements and u can take glucosamine it would be good for u.
Glucosamine-1200-1500mg per day for six months and see the results many people have reported gaining an inch with it.
Also,u Can take Chondroitin 1000mg for six months while doing the exercises.
But you should see the side effects of both glucsoamine and chrondroitin and take accordingly.
If u feel any problems while taking them discontinue the supplements

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Tr0ubLe, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
You can mess up your muscles with too much weight.
So use very light weights.
Also where would u tie the weights?
Good guide, what do you think of weighted hanging?

NASA has found that the height of astronauts increases approximately 3% over the first 3 to 4 days of weightlessness in space. ... As soon as astronauts return back to Earth, gravity pulls on them once again and astronauts will typically return to their pre-flight height in a short amount of time.

If only we could replicate that on earth then I would be 6'1 instead of 5'11

maybe this exercise replicates these effects as our true stretched height is 2 inches higher than what we currently are
Don't know but my intention is too add length to vertebral bones and intervertebral discs
There are 23 vertebral bones, even 1 mm added to each would give 1 inch to u.

You can mess up your muscles with too much weight.
So use very light weights.
Also where would u tie the weights?
Could tie them around your ankle or wear a weight vest.

High effort thread and I am 100% sure that gaining atleast bit of height with this is possible with consistency and time.
Ngl would love to get to 6‘5 so maybe I give it a try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and Forgotten
It all depends and i don't know if your growth plates are open or not.
On the first thought I would say that your plates in legs and arms would be closed,maybe your plates in the spine can be open,since they fuse from 21-26 mostly,but sometimes they remain open till 30.
So what you should do is get an xray of your arms,legs(both things and shin/shank) and your spine and show them to a doctor who would see your growth plates and say if they are open or not.
And do this routine for 2 months religiously and see if u grow or not alongwith diet and supplements and u can take glucosamine it would be good for u.
Glucosamine-1200-1500mg per day for six months and see the results many people have reported gaining an inch with it.
Also,u Can take Chondroitin 1000mg for six months while doing the exercises.
But you should see the side effects of both glucsoamine and chrondroitin and take accordingly.
If u feel any problems while taking them discontinue the supplements
I found this pretty useful pic, taken from dead soldiers and their respective ages so it’s pretty accurate no need for shoddy images when you can examine the bone

8983CE70 D600 4E30 A753 E2C161E97E93

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, Deleted member 22886, Forgotten and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, RAMU KAKA, subhuman to mtn and 4 others
Do u know the name of the book from where it is taken?
I found this pretty useful pic, taken from dead soldiers and their respective ages so it’s pretty accurate no need for shoddy images when you can examine th

@DivineBeing
Arent u the one with acromegaly?
What happened bro?
Can u tell?
Did u inject hgh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Arent u the one with acromegaly?
What happened bro?
Can u tell?
Did u inject hgh?
literally nothing. Genetics
I joined this forum at 5'7 -> 5'8.5 -> 6'5.25 in almost 2 years

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Renaissance.Chad and volcelfatcel
So was it just a normal growth spurt or legit acromegaly?

Could tie them around your ankle or wear a weight vest.
I think inversion table would be better,but u could try ankle weights if u want.
I heard Hakker(a heightmaxxer from 2010) say that ankle weights can damage your growth plate in legs

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
truly saddening
you were .5inches away from stallones ideal height now you're a subhuman lanklet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Deleted member 5786
Wish i knew myself, not diagnosed
U wrote in a thread that you and @LooksOverAll Got wide pelvic bones from your spurt?
So maybe it was acromegaly?
Is your nose and ears large or of normal size?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
U wrote in a thread that you and @LooksOverAll Got wide pelvic bones from your spurt?
So maybe it was acromegaly?
Is your nose and ears large or of normal size?
i look normal, just weird body
idk man

I have the biggest cock here

• JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
so how deformed was your spine before :hnghn:

Wtf, how old were you when you joined?

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WenomWenom, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 5786
Seems more like a spineal decompression and posturemaxxing thread but hey if it works

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Preoximerianas, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Also most of y’all prob don’t have seriously compressed discs or bad posture, so for the average person don’t expect more than 0.25-0.5 inches of growth

• +1
Reactions: Slob and SubhumanCurrycel
Seems more like a spineal decompression and posturemaxxing thread but hey if it works
Possibly but i am still growing.
Decompression is one of the key elements of this method, decompression in spine sustained for a few days combined with supply of minerals and growth materials and HGH can stimulate growth of Vertebraes and spinal discs
Of course this is a theory but if it works it's good
I will see if I get 2-3 inches more and if that happens I will have 200% confirmation that this works beyond posturemaxxing.
And it dosent hurt to do it ,I mean 15-30 minutes a day for heightmaxxing is nothing to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, alriodai and SubhumanCurrycel
I
Also most of y’all prob don’t have seriously compressed discs or bad posture, so for the average person don’t expect more than 0.25-0.5 inches of growth
I never had bad posture and Never had shitty spinal problems like scoliosis, spondylitis.
Of course I can't guarantee someone growth,but maybe they would grow.

If you are 6’3 that is ideal male height. If you get taller than 6’4 it’s a failo
7B018897 BF06 4956 A907 64784E0D00D8

6‘5 mogs because then you are taller than 99% of other men and still in a height range which isn’t freakishly tall

6’5+ is freakishly tall. Who cares about mogging other men when girls think your an ogre
Yes after 6‘5 it enters the too tall category.
But 6‘4-6‘5 is ideal. 6‘2-6‘3 is tall but it’s not tall enough too really mog most men hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Deleted member 16369
Legit people exaggerate how much fixing posture helps “Muh 2 inches from straightening spine” very rare cases and it’s like cmon at that point you’re like quite hunchbacked

• +1
Reactions: Slob, WhoAmIReally, alriodai and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 147, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Polar and 6 others
dog what? how
edit: wrong quote, i was referring to ur reply saying u grew this much @ 19.

• +1
Reactions: thecel