full scientific whitemaxxing tan removing skin whitening/lightening guide for curries/blackies (every vital piece of information needed)

op the sun giga fucked me can i go back to my born skin colour, which u can see is in my feet lol.

Attachments

• image_2024-08-21_004706787.png
    image_2024-08-21_004706787.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 0
also you said cycle NAC, so like have it for 3 months, 1 month break, then again right?
thats the only thing to cycle in the supplement stack right

also you said cycle NAC, so like have it for 3 months, 1 month break, then again right?
thats the only thing to cycle in the supplement stack right
where are you from

Two methods to approach this

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):
For internal skin lightening we mainly need to focus on increasing glutathione production by consuming glutathione , pre cursors of glutathione and other anti oxidants.Consistency here is key, results might take atleast 3 months and the full results will take atleast 1-2years to show up on your skin.Btw this stack is pretty good for anti inflammation so it also improves health, skin texture and overall appearence.

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

1.NAC { acetylcystine } - 600mg twice a day - empty stomach - morning and evening.{ Start with 600mg for first 3 weeks. Remember cycle it so basically stop taking it 3 months afterwards then 1 month break then start again with 600mg for first 3 weeks}

2.Gelatine {cheap as hell} - 10 grams a day - together with nac - morning and evening - 5 gram dosages each time. { You can take this everyday permanently its safe. it also promotes collagen production so pretty good lifehack. When your starting NAC with 600mgs take only 5 grams}

3.vitamin c syrup { ascorbic acid} - 500/1000mg a day - take 5ml of syrup which normally contains 100mg and take it 5/10 times a day when your stomach is empty. This will ensure peak vitamin c absorbtion { really hard to do tbh its better to sink some money into liposomal vitamin c and take that once but if ur really broke and cant buy liposomal vitamin c this is the only way.}

>If you can buy liposomal take 2000mg a day -take 1 teaspoon daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals}

4.MSM - 4grams per day - cycle 3 months and 1 month off - empty stomach alongside nac - 2gms each time

5.Astaxanthin - 4mg/8mg a day { personal preference 8mg will provide faster results} - after eating meal - Safe longterm and - Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous systehn injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.

ALSO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE ITS ESSENTIAL because NAC can deplete copper and selenium.

HOW DOES IT WORK >>>>>>the NAC gives us cysteine and the gelatin gives us glycine and glutamic acid. Cysteine , Glycine and the glutamine {glutamic acid} helps us create glutathione and increases its storage in our body helping us make pheomelanin{lighter pigment} instead of eumelanin{darker pigment}. Vitamin c and Astaxanthin works as an anti oxidant which also lightens us.

IMPORTANT>>>>>>The first 4 ingrediants and multivitamin are essential and are enough for really broke blackies . 5 is if ur not broke and have money.

ALTERNATIVES>>>>>>>I did not add oral glutathione to this stack because I dont think its safe long term . IV glutathione is also not safe longterm so whats the point if you cant maintain your results. Oral and iv glutathione is also very expensive aswell.

2.(external): ONLY 4 INGREDIANTS REST ARE COPE

1.Hydroquione 4 percent : Its going to be our main heavy hitter. Its fear mongered by imbeciles who have 60 iq. Its very simple to use it safely and effectively without any side effects. Use it at only 4 percent. WE WILL USE FOR 3 MONTHS THEN GIVE IT A BREAK FOR 3 MONTHS. Slowly introduce it into your routine . Use once a day at night. First week use 2 times -then second week 3 times -then third week 5 times -then 4th week 7 times .

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-hydroquinone-skin-whitening.843451/ >>>>>> good guide explaining how it works but not how to use it.

2. Tretinoin 0.025 percent : essential ingrediant to make the hydroquinone have permanent changes. follow this guide >>> https://looksmax.org/threads/comprehensive-guide-to-tretinoin-how-to-use-it-best.887033/

3.Sunscreen : needed to maintain results.. Get one with atleast spf 50 PA++++ and BOTH uvb and uva protection

4.Azelaic acid 20 percent :The 3 months we wont use hydroquione we will use this in the morning ..introduce it similar to hydroquinone because its very irritating .Use at morning not with tretinoin otherwise it burns pretty bad.

Results will be visible within 1 month and 1-2 years you will see best results , You can go from fitzpatrick 5 to 2-3 easily with consistent usage of this stack.REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE U DONT FACE ANY IRRITATION OTHERWISE UR RESULTS MIGHT BE VERY SLOW. SIMPLE EASY PEASY GUIDE .
Nothing beats simplicity so botb? btw if ur fitzpatrick 6 i dont know it probably wont work

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
won't work unless you also change your morphology or unless you have whitish morphology

Sri Lanka but I’m literally fitzpatrick 3-4, and was as white was my foot when I was younger. So I guess I have white morphology. I’m really light for a Sri Lankan
try it

he didn't look particularly white. He looked weird.
1472697 771449fdb08f70ec216815420e0ceb9c

he legit changed his skin color , i dont care about how weird he looks , the important is that it works

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
won't work unless you also change your morphology or unless you have whitish morphology
dont cope bhai basically everyone has white people morphology except their skin tone if their properly developed

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
op the sun giga fucked me can i go back to my born skin colour, which u can see is in my feet lol.
holy shit if u wanna lighten ur legs which i probably wouldnt recomend since u basically get nothing outta it u would need to exfoliate the shit out of it with stronger versions of the chemicals like glycolic acid ,kojic acid etc

dont cope bhai basically everyone has white people morphology except their skin tone if their properly developed
I'll tell M'bembe M'bube about this. He really needs help.

• JFL
Reactions: baku9
@baku9 ey bro can you dm me? I need your help ded srs!

Last edited:
Skin colour aside, would the supplements help with hyperpigmentation or overall make you're skin look better?

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):
For internal skin lightening we mainly need to focus on increasing glutathione production by consuming glutathione , pre cursors of glutathione and other anti oxidants.Consistency here is key, results might take atleast 3 months and the full results will take atleast 1-2years to show up on your skin.Btw this stack is pretty good for anti inflammation so it also improves health, skin texture and overall appearence.

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

1.NAC { acetylcystine } - 600mg twice a day - empty stomach - morning and evening.{ Start with 600mg for first 3 weeks. Remember cycle it so basically stop taking it 3 months afterwards then 1 month break then start again with 600mg for first 3 weeks}

2.Gelatine {cheap as hell} - 10 grams a day - together with nac - morning and evening - 5 gram dosages each time. { You can take this everyday permanently its safe. it also promotes collagen production so pretty good lifehack. When your starting NAC with 600mgs take only 5 grams}

3.vitamin c syrup { ascorbic acid} - 500/1000mg a day - take 5ml of syrup which normally contains 100mg and take it 5/10 times a day when your stomach is empty. This will ensure peak vitamin c absorbtion { really hard to do tbh its better to sink some money into liposomal vitamin c and take that once but if ur really broke and cant buy liposomal vitamin c this is the only way.}

>If you can buy liposomal take 2000mg a day -take 1 teaspoon daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals}

4.MSM - 4grams per day - cycle 3 months and 1 month off - empty stomach alongside nac - 2gms each time

5.Astaxanthin - 4mg/8mg a day { personal preference 8mg will provide faster results} - after eating meal - Safe longterm and - Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous systehn injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.

ALSO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE ITS ESSENTIAL because NAC can deplete copper and selenium.

HOW DOES IT WORK >>>>>>the NAC gives us cysteine and the gelatin gives us glycine and glutamic acid. Cysteine , Glycine and the glutamine {glutamic acid} helps us create glutathione and increases its storage in our body helping us make pheomelanin{lighter pigment} instead of eumelanin{darker pigment}. Vitamin c and Astaxanthin works as an anti oxidant which also lightens us.

IMPORTANT>>>>>>The first 4 ingrediants and multivitamin are essential and are enough for really broke blackies . 5 is if ur not broke and have money.

ALTERNATIVES>>>>>>>I did not add oral glutathione to this stack because I dont think its safe long term . IV glutathione is also not safe longterm so whats the point if you cant maintain your results. Oral and iv glutathione is also very expensive aswell.

1.Hydroquione 4 percent : Its going to be our main heavy hitter. Its fear mongered by imbeciles who have 60 iq. Its very simple to use it safely and effectively without any side effects. Use it at only 4 percent. WE WILL USE FOR 3 MONTHS THEN GIVE IT A BREAK FOR 3 MONTHS. Slowly introduce it into your routine . Use once a day at night. First week use 2 times -then second week 3 times -then third week 5 times -then 4th week 7 times .

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-hydroquinone-skin-whitening.843451/ >>>>>> good guide explaining how it works but not how to use it.

2. Tretinoin 0.025 percent : essential ingrediant to make the hydroquinone have permanent changes. follow this guide >>> https://looksmax.org/threads/comprehensive-guide-to-tretinoin-how-to-use-it-best.887033/

3.Sunscreen : needed to maintain results.. Get one with atleast spf 50 PA++++ and BOTH uvb and uva protection

4.Azelaic acid 20 percent :The 3 months we wont use hydroquione we will use this in the morning ..introduce it similar to hydroquinone because its very irritating .Use at morning not with tretinoin otherwise it burns pretty bad.

Results will be visible within 1 month and 1-2 years you will see best results , You can go from fitzpatrick 5 to 2-3 easily with consistent usage of this stack.REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE U DONT FACE ANY IRRITATION OTHERWISE UR RESULTS MIGHT BE VERY SLOW. SIMPLE EASY PEASY GUIDE .
Nothing beats simplicity so botb? btw if ur fitzpatrick 6 i dont know it probably wont work

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
Can Astaxanthin be vegan?

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
Hey there, I have a question. I naturally have a Fitzpatrick 3 skin tone, but my cheeks always look red, which gives me a more brown-skinned tone like Fitzpatrick 4. What can I do to get rid of the redness in my cheeks? It makes me look darker than I'd like.

@baku9 my hydroquinone finally arrived

• Love it
Reactions: baku9
Hey there, I have a question. I naturally have a Fitzpatrick 3 skin tone, but my cheeks always look red, which gives me a more brown-skinned tone like Fitzpatrick 4. What can I do to get rid of the redness in my cheeks? It makes me look darker than I'd like.
is it a skin condition like rosacea? if it is than its harder to treat unfortunately but you can get rid of it:

and if its not rosacea if i recall their is a thread about redness by norwoodascender: https://looksmax.org/threads/red-sk...diagnosing-w-solutions-redcels-gtfih.1011947/

• Love it
Reactions: aymangue

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
Can msm and glutathione be vegan also cuz

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
So can the Astaxanthin be vegan capsule,glutathione plant capsule,msm plant capsule? all of this are from now

@baku9 Can I use a product that combines hydroquinone 4% and tret 0.05? Or should I use them separately?

holy shit if u wanna lighten ur legs which i probably wouldnt recomend since u basically get nothing outta it u would need to exfoliate the shit out of it with stronger versions of the chemicals like glycolic acid ,kojic acid etc
no BRO, Look at my feet that was the skin colour my face was, now its slightly darker. througout winter even aswell. im saying is it possible to go to the skin colour of my feet on my face if ygm

What would be more effective
1. MSM supplement
2. Hydroquinone

@baku9 Can I use a product that combines hydroquinone 4% and tret 0.05? Or should I use them separately?
u needa use hq twice a day but tret only once so just get sep ones

is it a skin condition like rosacea? if it is than its harder to treat unfortunately but you can get rid of it:

and if its not rosacea if i recall their is a thread about redness by norwoodascender: https://looksmax.org/threads/red-sk...diagnosing-w-solutions-redcels-gtfih.1011947/

This is what I meant to say: "The redness on my cheeks makes my face look tanned. Look at the difference between my hand and my face."
And they always look like this, and it gets even worse if I touch them or go outside in the sun. Does the method mentioned above help(Whitemaxxing)?

Attachments

• db991333-227f-4fc1-a605-423b8b25fe2f.jpeg
    db991333-227f-4fc1-a605-423b8b25fe2f.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 509ced24-a6e1-43f7-a110-71ab50bbd56f.jpeg
    509ced24-a6e1-43f7-a110-71ab50bbd56f.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Is MSM necessary? How effective is it? I asking cuz I'm one of those broke blackies, msm kinda expensive here