Galaxy level IQ gymcels, answer this

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
There are genetic freaks who put on muscle mass even by not doing anything, my friend is one of those. He just did pull ups occasionally and he kicked my ass after I have been training hard for over a year and he was 3 years younger than me!

Now his diet is trash since he’s a poorcel, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t eat a fucking gram of protein per pound of body weight. That doesn’t make sense since you need a lot of protein to build muscle, but genetic freaks seem to eat like everyone else but grow more. Why is that? Do they have higher appetites? Do they crave more protein dense foods? Do their bodies absorb protein differently? I don’t get it.

Genetics
Mike Tyson was 80kg at the age of 12, and hit adults.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 5969, diggbicc and 3 others
Different hormonal makeup, muscle-fiber makeup, muscle satellite cells, myostatin levels, etc.

There are studies done showing some people are high responders, and some are even non-responders, unable to adapt to the stimuli imposed on them.

Also, protein is overrated. You’ve been mislead by a billion dollar industry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, audreyen, Deleted member 12218 and 12 others
Different hormonal makeup, muscle-fiber makeup, muscle satellite cells, myostatin levels, etc.

There are studies done showing some people are high responders, and some are even non-responders, unable to adapt to the stimuli imposed on them.

Also, protein is overrated. You’ve been mislead by a billion dollar industry.
Really? I don’t consume any of their products. My protein comes from beef, chicken and eggs. And why is it that when I eat more protein I grow faster? I guess it’s just an illusion from a billion dollar industry 🤔

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Really? I don’t consume any of their products. My protein comes from beef, chicken and eggs. And why is it that when I eat more protein I grow faster? I guess it’s just an illusion from a billion dollar industry 🤔
Probably. Carbs are superior IME. I had my fastest natural gains on 90-100g/day. 700-1000g carbs.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
First, a lot of people LARP really good. They literally will train sicko mode in secret and pretend to eat junk in public but literally purge it and eat healthy in private. This seems comical but some people will go to the extreme to appear as genetic freaks because of how cool it looks. Also, there are a lot of cheap sources of protein like beans, lentils, milk, eggs, and factory-farmed chicken.

Second, he prob has a really good frame. People with a really long biacromial and slimmer waist/hips will naturally look big and strong even if they barely work out.

Third, is his hormonal profile. he might naturally have lower levels of myostatin, a protein (ironic lmao) that limits muscle growth. Also, he prob has lower levels of cortisol and higher levels of testosterone which means he'll look more muscular than average. Also, @Apeiron did a great job explaining the hormonal/biological reasons and I agree with everything he's saying.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, LastHopeForNorman, Selinity and 5 others
Probably. Carbs are superior IME. I had my fastest natural gains on 90-100g/day. 700-1000g carbs.
I gained 15 pounds on 80 grams per day so what? Noob gains don’t count. You’re definitely a twig and I don’t buy it.

First, a lot of people LARP really good. They literally will train sicko mode in secret and pretend to eat junk in public but literally purge it and eat healthy in private. This seems comical but some people will go to the extreme to appear as genetic freaks because of how cool it looks. Also, there are a lot of cheap sources of protein like beans, lentils, milk, eggs, and factory-farmed chicken.

Second, he prob has a really good frame. People with a really long biacromial and slimmer waist/hips will naturally look big and strong even if they barely work out.

Third, is his hormonal profile. he might naturally have lower levels of myostatin, a protein (ironic lmao) that limits muscle growth. Also, he prob has lower levels of cortisol and higher levels of testosterone which means he'll look more muscular than average.
Dude I’ve been friends with him since he was 8 and I’ve seen how I changed (stayed on the ecto-meso side always) and he was a pure mesomorph and was strong af since he hit puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11035
Dude I’ve been friends with him since he was 8 and I’ve seen how I changed (stayed on the ecto-meso side always) and he was a pure mesomorph and was strong af since he hit puberty.
I'm similar to your friend, I've always been stronger than my peers and I barely had to workout to body-mog others. I'd say it's mainly due to a good frame and the hormonal/biological reasons @Apeiron noted

• +1
I'm similar to your friend, I've always been stronger than my peers and I barely had to workout to body-mog others. I'd say it's mainly due to a good frame and the hormonal/biological reasons @Apeiron noted
My frame is better than his. His musculature is just great.

There are genetic freaks who put on muscle mass even by not doing anything, my friend is one of those. He just did pull ups occasionally and he kicked my ass after I have been training hard for over a year and he was 3 years younger than me!

Now his diet is trash since he’s a poorcel, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t eat a fucking gram of protein per pound of body weight. That doesn’t make sense since you need a lot of protein to build muscle, but genetic freaks seem to eat like everyone else but grow more. Why is that? Do they have higher appetites? Do they crave more protein dense foods? Do their bodies absorb protein differently? I don’t get it.
I learned my childhood friend and me was quite different at around 12 years old. He was already well muscled and vascular and started to look like a man whereas I was still a Child. We lost touch after a couple of years as i moved but I saw him when he was 18 and he had started gymcelling. He had become extremely large. LIke freakishly so.

I think he has a myostasin mutation allowing him to grow muscles unhindered.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and .*my*.
attention span lacks to even read this soz chad

• JFL
just don't have subhuman muscle building genetics

he is a chad

case closed

Genetics as fuck. Friend of mine benched 420lbs 1rm while being 6’5 at 17 yo and being lean. He trained hard af and ate a shitton but some people just have god genetics

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
They skip myostatin day.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
He probably has a genetic mutation in the genes that code for myostatin.
Myostatin deficient child:
mqdefault.jpg