(Game) BEING GOOD LOOKING WILL ONLY GUARANTEE ONE THING

If they don't smash it's just because most chads have standards and reject beckies. It's always beckies that throw themselves to chads, stacies don't do this
We’re just going in circles at this point..

I’ll end at this. Physical attraction can be part of your sexual attraction but if you act goofy, feminine, you act needy, etc she’s not going to be sexually attracted to you & therefore you ain’t smashing

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Guys on here think if you are not autistic looking like David Gandy, you cannot get girls. I honestly think 90% of guys here are still in highschool, with their oneitis obsession. You would think girls are only fucking Gandy look alike.
this forum is the first step into the blackpill so it's normal to find younger guys but i don't understand op he's coping hard in a blackpill forum

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10913
idk bruh

from what ive seen if you arent border line retarded and gl women will throw sex at you

thats why its so hard to be a "mentalcel chad" if you arent medically diagnosed autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, p0lishsubhuman, Marsiere214 and 14 others
That is exactly what I was saying jfl smv = sex appeal
That is exactly what I was saying jfl smv = sex appeal
Wealth and status doesn’t make a woman’s pussy wet. That’s not sexual attraction, that’s resource attraction.

Money and status is cope in terms of sexually attracting women

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 10524
We’re just going in circles at this point..

I’ll end at this. Physical attraction can be part of your sexual attraction but if you act goofy, feminine, you act needy, etc she’s not going to be sexually attracted to you & therefore you ain’t smashing
thats all these mfer tiktokers do

they wear fucking nail polish dress in baggy womens clothes yet they get insane amount of pussy

unironically a man w good face dressing like a cuck signals higher testosterone than an incel dripped ouit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 3 others
this forum is the first step into the blackpill so it's normal to find younger guys but i don't understand op he's coping hard in a blackpill forum
What am I coping about? Read the fuckin thread again..

Most guys here think just increasing their physical attraction will all of a sudden have a hoard of women knocking on their door givin up the pussy

Game = strategy to getting what you want in life
Your game can be weak or strong. Everything you do to try to attract women is game. Your looks, status, money, tricking, prostitutes, seduction, etc.

Sex appeal is not equivalent to your face. Your face does nothing to a chick. I’ll have to write a whole thread on sex appeal

No, sex appeal is equivalent to the size of your wrists. :lul::lul::lul:

Face + Height + Frame = Looks

Being NT/Game helps to a certain degree but thats it.

What keeps a Good Looking woman in your bed is Looks, Money, Status (LMS)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero and Deleted member 10913
No, sex appeal is equivalent to the size of your wrists. :lul::lul::lul:

Face + Height + Frame = Looks

Being NT/Game helps to a certain degree but thats it.

What keeps a Good Looking woman in your bed is Looks, Money, Status (LMS)
Explain how money and status turns a woman on & gets her pussy wet ?

What am I coping about? Read the fuckin thread again..

Most guys here think just increasing their physical attraction will all of a sudden have a hoard of women knocking on their door givin up the pussy
a good looking guy trying to get a woman is like a harvard graduate trying to find a job. and an noot good looking is like the highschool dropout trying to get a job.who do you think will struggle to find a job ? who do you think will have a better salary ? not saying you you need a degree to get a good job but you will need will struggle to proof yoursef and you miss one opputuninty you may not find it again. do you get the point ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Hmm. I kinda agree with the OP.

Game matters.

But, if you are good-looking, your good looks are enough to get not just attention but girls' interest. Being GL is enough to turn on girls, you get sex simply because of your looks, girls have a crush on you because you are so GL, etc.

But other factors like your social skills still matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, p0lishsubhuman, AscendingHero and 7 others
they wear fucking nail polish dress in baggy womens clothes yet they get insane amount of pussy

How do we know tho? This is what I’m referring to when the blackpill has misconceptions.

We all assume this “chad” is smashing 100s of women just because he has 1000+ likes & comments

It’s part of the reason why I’m gonna be doing these interviews. These “chads” autists here love to fantasize about I’ll be asking them about their dating life, lay count, etc

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 7419, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Mostly correct but you also dismiss the few women who do throw themselves at you immediate.

I literally had a few girl saying they want to fuck me pretty much straight away on tinder and on the weekend I met and fucked, very rare but still happens...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
How do we know tho? This is what I’m referring to when the blackpill has misconceptions.

We all assume this “chad” is smashing 100s of women just because he has 1000+ likes & comments

It’s part of the reason why I’m gonna be doing these interviews. These “chads” autists here love to fantasize about I’ll be asking them about their dating life, lay count, etc
Well ive seen them w a ton of women, obvsly i cannot follow them to the bed and shit

i dont believe chads willl have the highest bodycount at all tbh but they have massive advantage in getting pussy while they can be borderline "autistic"

the guy w a highest laycount i know is some tall high-mid tier normie w good social status and social skills

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
But it's true unironically
After you reach 6 psl with good body and height (and social presence), women will slide in your DMs asking to fuck
And after this you can mess up things only being a giga retard, it's still not guaranteed but 95% sure to smash

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 2 others
a good looking guy trying to get a woman is like a harvard graduate trying to find a job. and an noot good looking is like the highschool dropout trying to get a job.who do you think will struggle to find a job ? who do you think will have a better salary ? not saying you you need a degree to get a good job but you will need will struggle to proof yoursef and you miss one opputuninty you may not find it again. do you get the point ?
You’re not refuting anything I said.

Have you ever heard the phrase “he was cute until he opened his mouth” ?

If being good looking was the end all be all.. why would what he said have mattered to her? She should’ve let him fuck according to you guys right ?

She found him physically attractive so why wasn’t sex guaranteed ?

This is literally my point I’m proving. You’re not gonna get her in bed with just your physical looks.

After you reach 6 psl with good body and height (and social presence), women will slide in your DMs asking to fuck
And after this you can mess up things only being a giga retard, it's still not guaranteed but 95% sure to smash
thats not true at all tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Cain

If being good looking was the end all be all.. why would what he said have mattered to her? She should’ve let him fuck according to you guys right ?

This is literally my point I’m proving. You’re not gonna get her in bed with just your physical looks.
When a woman says that she just means his voice was high tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 7 others
Mostly correct but you also dismiss the few women who do throw themselves at you immediate.

I literally had a few girl saying they want to fuck me pretty much straight away on tinder and on the weekend I met and fucked, very rare but still happens...

View attachment 1152510
Let me ask you.. in that text from the time you met her or matched with her to the time you smashed, did she ever mention “you’re hot, you’re good looking, handsome, cute” ?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
thats not true at all tbh
Which part? Do you think that 6 psl guys don't have horny girls sliding in their DMs? I've seen it, when I had a chad friend

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Cain
its about being good looking and creating sexual tension

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and tyronelite

no you were understimating looks. if you are good looking and racist of course a normal girl will hate you. your looks won't be enough to compensate. but as a goodlook you can get away saying something stupid or autistic she would find it funtn and cute. but if a typical incel from this forum say the same line it's game over

• +1
Which part? Do you think that 6 psl don't have horny girls sliding in their DMs? I've seen it, when I had a chad friend
in this world online nearly all males have to do sum work its just reality interms of slaying
(unless you have social status too i guess)

look at amnesia his rejection rate sky high he gets ghosted on the regular

irl would be a different thing probably

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
LOL bro there’s plenty of dudes here on this forum who aren’t 6 PSL who’s had chicks approach them or slide in their DMs

look at amnesia his rejection rate sky high he gets ghosted on the regular
BUT BUT HE’S GOOD LOOKING :soy:

WHY WOULD HE GET GHOSTED IF HE’S GOOD LOOKING?

Thank you for proving my points again brotha

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 25211, AscendingHero and 1 other person
6.5 psl or death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, AscendingHero and SolarWind
Let me ask you.. in that text from the time you met her or matched with her to the time you smashed, did she ever mention “you’re hot, you’re good looking, handsome, cute” ?
She said I'm gorgeous

I do agree with you though that you need other variable other than looks a lone to get you laid with the girl you WANT. Most of the girls that approach me or get catcalled by I don't want.

Bro you are a good user, but wtf is this cope?
If women don't want to have sex with you even after complimenting you it is mainly because they don't find you good looking enough, looks can undermine behavior, but not the other way around.

• +1
if you are good looking and racist of course a normal girl will hate you.
Yes and she won’t have sex with you. You’re proving my point once again. If being good looking was the end all be all.. these bitches would have NO EXCUSES to not have sex with you.

Your rate of smashing for every chick that called you good looking would be 100%

• +1
Reactions: goldensoul
tbh i think we agree on more than you think

in my books game is just not being a feminine autistic annoying pussy then just be yourself really (Once the girl finds you attractive ofc)

i wouldnt focus that much on the certain elements of redpill thats what we disagree on.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
do agree with you though that you need other variable other than looks a lone to get you laid
Pretty much what I’ve been saying lol. Problem is guys think if they reach a certain level of looks their sex life will suddenly skyrocket

Not taking account, are you her type? Does she like what you’re saying? Etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, bernanddrago and Effortless
Bro you are a good user, but wtf is this cope?
If women don't want to have sex with you even after complimenting you it is mainly because they don't find you good looking enough, looks can undermine behavior, but not the other way around.
Why would she compliment you on your looks if she doesn’t find you good looking that makes no sense

tbh i think we agree on more than you think

in my books game is just not being a feminine autistic annoying pussy then just be yourself really (Once the girl finds you attractive ofc)

i wouldnt focus that much on the certain elements of redpill thats what we disagree on.
Yeah all I’m saying is JUST physical attraction or being “good looking” is not enough to get her in bed.

Guys think if I reach 6 PSL I can sit back, do nothing and pussy will come in every direction. Delusion.

Amnesias posts already prove my points.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and goat2x
Its part of your attraction. You only need Looks to slay. LMS is more for LTRing
But this isn’t about LTRs.. I’m talking strictly having casual sex

Pretty much what I’ve been saying lol. Problem is guys think if they reach a certain level of looks their sex life will suddenly skyrocket

Not taking account, are you her type? Does she like what you’re saying? Etc
I agree with you that autists on here think they will get laid by being good looking while never leaving their basement or improving their social skills, or that girls I will automatically come up to you on the streets asking to fuck, irl its not like that. But I would say from experience looks still matters a fuck ton just because how much it makes things easier, not a guarantee but much easier

Firstly I'm a gook so no I'm probably not her type but I pretty much mog everyone when I go out

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 13197
They key word is "enough" boyo.
Yeah cuz she’s not SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to the guy.

Physical attraction and sexual attraction are not the SAME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and owlofathena
Yeah all I’m saying is JUST physical attraction or being “good looking” is not enough to get her in bed.

Guys think if I reach 6 PSL I can sit back, do nothing and pussy will come in every direction. Delusion.

yeah but thats not that conclusive if we are being honest

you cant write off all of his rejections due to bad game or whatever

from reading thousands of tinder messages etc most of them could be concluded as women having too much choices, having lower sex drives,coming online for attention etc. basically everything which created hypergamy.

you will have handful of women rejecting you online even if you are a pua master giga chad

its just sad reality nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, TheEndHasNoEnd and Cain
Firstly I'm a gook so no I'm probably not her type
See that’s what I’ve been saying. She was sexually attracted to you but because you weren’t her type she wasn’t physically attracted to you.

Like I said in my original thread. Physical attraction can be part of sexual attraction but it’s not the same.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
@DrTony would love to hear your thoughts on this as being 500+ laycount doctorchad

Amnesia come here just to complain so it seems he struggles with women, but he smashed 100+ girls in a year with very low effort (ons or few dates)

He's doing very well despite lacking social skills, height and social media presence

If he had an Instagram with 10k followers, he would do even better

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cain and Looks234
Bro game is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
yeah but thats not that conclusive if we are being honest

you cant write off all of his rejections due to bad game or whatever
I never wrote his rejections off cause of bad game.

All I’m saying is if being good looking was the only thing that MATTERED, he wouldn’t have gotten rejected for whatever reason at all.

Amnesia come here just to complain so it seems he struggles with women, but he smashed 100+ girls in a year with very low effort (ons or few dates)

He's doing very well despite lacking social skill, height and social media presence

If he had an Instagram with 10k followers, he would do even better
He exaggerates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, some1h0peless, goat2x and 2 others
well yes but no

See that’s what I’ve been saying. She was sexually attracted to you but because you weren’t her type she wasn’t physically attracted to you.

Like I said in my original thread. Physical attraction can be part of sexual attraction but it’s not the same.

Alright mate you're going off the wild end with that one now jfl

>she's not physically attracted to me
>Wants to fuck me after 4 replies

I have a good looking face and a great body yet she wasn't physically attracted ok :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Bro game is a meme
How do you define game ? Cuz my definition is completely from everyone else’s. And game doesn’t just stop with women.

It includes all aspects of your life

Physical attraction and sexual attraction are not the SAME
What do you think physical attraction is? Just the face? Because most users here know it’s more than that

she's not physically attracted to me
>Wants to fuck me after 4 replies

I have a good looking face and a great body yet she wasn't physically attracted ok :feelsyay:
If she finds you physically attractive it means you’re her type. But you clearly said you weren’t her type.

Sexual attraction goes deeper then just your face and body lol.