(Game) BEING GOOD LOOKING WILL ONLY GUARANTEE ONE THING

I did one experiment with a stylemaxxed and tattoed HTN (in my tyler maher thread you can see him)

He got WAY more matches and way more chats started by girls. Tyler actually got 0 chat starts iirc, but many superlikes
Yeah im hyped for getting tats in all honestly hairdresser soon to get my hair a bit shoter (still long tho just maintained)

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah im hyped for getting tats in all honestly hairdresser soon to get my hair a bit shoter (still long tho just maintained)
Tatts boost your smv so much. If you have a decent face you should get good tatts and a good body = slayer:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
Friend of mine with becky asking him to fuck in DMs

Local chads that post on Ig stories all the girls that approach them saying things like "I wanna suck ur dick" (they post it to brag)

All the Tinder experiments where girls approach chads in a sexual way

At the disco, I've seen girls literally throwing themselves to a roided chad to approach him

I mean, when girls see a chad they don't think "he's good looking" FULL STOP. They wanna fuck him, unless he's a retarted aspie that destroys attraction
Most women are too pussy to be super direct but it's easy to know through obvious IOIs

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
We’re just going in circles at this point..

I’ll end at this. Physical attraction can be part of your sexual attraction but if you act goofy, feminine, you act needy, etc she’s not going to be sexually attracted to you & therefore you ain’t smashing
This. Meanwhile if a woman does that it doesn't even matter

• +1
Tatts boost your smv so much. If you have a decent face you should get good tatts and a good body = slayer:y'all:
u saw me n my physique im going for the more arsty tats they look better on my kind of build

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
@Selinity @Austrian Oak @mamacookoil @Biggdink @chadison @PYT @Cigarette @Bill Bruce

Lemme break it down in simpler terms so that these young teens can understand & maybe you can explain it better.

Now like I said before there are times where you’ll get chicks solely off your looks where you don’t have to do much. I’ve done, I’m sure plenty of other guys here have too.

Good looks is like a college degree, you’ll get a job interview, but you might not get the job.
You’re still gonna get flaked, ghosted on, last minute resistance, etc.

If you have a beautiful car (or aesthetically pleasing) with no engine. then the beauty is pointless cuz it won’t take you anywhere.

EVERYTHING MATTERS. Eye contact, body language, vocal tonality, behavior, demeanor & disposition, flirting, building sexual chemistry in the conversation. Everything I mentioned can turn her on or off.

The problem is guys here don’t want to put in the work. They how I’d like to call it.. want to coast of their looks aka “pretty boy syndrome” & expect everything to come to them.

The more attractive you are, the more the chick is going to expect from you. She’s gonna assume you’re automatically confident, you’re smooth, charismatic, masculine, etc. But everyone her has mastered all those aspects of their self right ?

A woman can appreciate a handsome face or a good physique. Doesn’t automatically mean she wants to get with you.

Women have no issue matching with good looking guys. So if all the guys in her inbox are around the same looks level, what’s gonna separate them besides their looks?

• ⁠Physically attractive: "That's a pretty person." No actual attraction to them. It's just like "That's a pretty flower." or "That's a pretty sunset."
Aesthetically pleasing to the eye. They’re nice to look at. Like a beautiful painting on a wall.

• ⁠Good-looking/conventionally attractive: No personal attraction. The aesthetic arrangements of their features matches up with what’s culturally learned is attractive to others. "Oh - people probably find that person really good-looking." Or think of good looking vs ugly car. Lamborghini Huracan vs Pontiac Aztec

• ⁠Sexually attractive: This is a person that I am personally sexually attracted to which is a combination of appearance & instictive almost primal reaction

Those are my last thoughts on this subject

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, thisend, klamus and 8 others
@Selinity @Austrian Oak @mamacookoil @Biggdink @chadison @PYT @Cigarette @Bill Bruce

Lemme break it down in simpler terms so that these young teens can understand & maybe you can explain it better.

Now like I said before there are times where you’ll get chicks solely off your looks where you don’t have to do much. I’ve done, I’m sure plenty of other guys here have too.

Good looks is like a college degree, you’ll get a job interview, but you might not get the job.

If you have a beautiful car (or aesthetically pleasing) with no engine. then the beauty is pointless cuz it won’t take you anywhere.

EVERYTHING MATTERS. Eye contact, body language, vocal tonality, behavior, demeanor & disposition, flirting, building sexual chemistry in the conversation. Everything I mentioned can turn her on or off.

The problem is guys here don’t want to put in the work. They how I’d like to call it.. want to coast of their looks aka “pretty boy syndrome” & expect everything to come to them.

The more attractive you are, the more the chick is going to expect from you. She’s gonna assume you’re automatically confident, you’re smooth, charismatic, masculine, etc. But everyone her has mastered all those aspects of their self right ?

A woman can appreciate a handsome face or a good physique. Doesn’t automatically mean she wants to get with you.

Women have no issue matching with good looking guys. So if all the guys in her inbox are around the same looks level, what’s gonna separate them besides their looks?

• ⁠Physically attractive: "That's a pretty person." No actual attraction to them. It's just like "That's a pretty flower." or "That's a pretty sunset."
Aesthetically pleasing to the eye. They’re nice to look at. Like a beautiful painting on a wall.

• ⁠Good-looking/conventionally attractive: No personal attraction. The aesthetic arrangements of their features matches up with what’s culturally learned is attractive to others. "Oh - people probably find that person really good-looking." Or think of good looking vs ugly car. Lamborghini Huracan vs Pontiac Aztec

• ⁠Sexually attractive: This is a person that I am personally sexually attracted to which is a combination of appearance & instictive almost primal reaction

Great explanation, you should a guide on how to max eye contact, body language, vocal tonality, behavior, demeanor & disposition, flirting, building sexual chemistry in the conversation. Even though it’ll receive a lot of hate

• +1
Great explanation, you should a guide on how to max eye contact, body language, vocal tonality, behavior, demeanor & disposition, flirting, building sexual chemistry in the conversation. Even though it’ll receive a lot of hate
Nah they ain’t ready for that level of game lol

You’ll see plenty of it tho when I upload my interviews talking to chicks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Check out my gigachad game bro it's not about looks

-gigachad goes on tinder
-50% right swipes are matches
-sex on demand literally tell them youl ghost them if she won't face fuck chad cock and she still goes out of her way to come over
-ghost anyway and do same to another girl tomorrow

It's about game bro you need real game and confidence to swipe

-gigachad goes on tinder
-sex on demand literally tell them youl ghost them if she won't face fuck chad cock and she still goes out of her way to come over

wow you’re so funny & original

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
If you are a good looking guy, or what women consider good looking some women will find you physically attractive & you'll have more attention. THATS IT

What does that mean?

All it means is a woman will see you & she'll say

"He looks good" Full Stop

sexy black and white GIF

"He's handsome" Full stop

matt terry model GIF by Calvin Klein

"He's so hot" Full stop

francisco lachowski laughing GIF

UNDERSTAND THIS

Being good looking does not guarantee sex..
Being good looking does not guarantee you a girlfriend..
Being good looking does not guarantee women will find you sexually appealing..

Now can it help you in certain situations? Of course.. She'll give you the extra 15-30 sec to hear you out. But everything else after that you need to be sexually appealing to get her in bed.

mood GIF

See the problem is a lot of you guys still don't understand there's a difference between physical attraction & sexual attraction. Yes physical attraction can be part of the reason why she had sex with you but sexual attraction is not synonymous with physical attraction.

Being good looking is not the end all be all to have sex.

You have 2 choices
1) You can have women think you're good looking but you won't be fucking
2) You can have women think whatever they think about you, & you're fucking

Most of you would pick #2. You only want to be good looking cuz you think it'll get you closer to fucking. See you guys think it's going to be EASIER to get a woman to fuck.. no no no it's going to be EASIER to get a woman's ATTENTION. It's only easy to fuck if she finds you SEXUALLY APPEALING (another thread).

All you are is eye candy to most women.. the same way you stare at that stacy but you don't approach is the same way women are with good looking guys. They'll stare at you but they'll rarely make the move.

You being physically attractive can turn her on to the point she's sexually attracted to you because of the way you look, but in a lot of cases that's not how it goes. If a woman was just sexually attracted to a guy strictly to the way he looks, women would be fucking non stop lol

Data from men using tinder

View attachment 1152291

View attachment 1152292

vs your average chick using tinder JFL

View attachment 1152293

And my favorite from this normie #RIP

View attachment 1152306
I'm sure some of you guys had women who called you "handsome", "hot", etc and you didn't smash. Even Amnesia's tinder threads prove my point about it doesn't just end at being good looking. Most of us agree Amnesia is a "good looking guy" so why does he struggle & complain about some of his matches? Not putting him on blast, I'm just proving my points

See if it was just about being good looking.. women would have no excuse to not have sex with us. We've all had matches where they complimented on our looks right? And you tell her "Ok let's fuck". And she's like .. but.. idk.. maybe.. all these bullshit excuses.

You guys also forget women get INTIMIDATED by what they see as "good looking men" & and sabotage / self reject the situation because of their insecurities & lack of self esteem.

So if all you want is chicks complimenting you, staring at you, getting hundreds of matches on tinder, validation, etc then continue looksmaxxing till you're PSL 6.4535262

Comment below if you disagree & can refute my points. I'd love to hear it.

@alriodai @AscendingHero @Chintuck22 @Kingkellz @larsanova69 @Lmao @ShowerMaxxing @thecel @Uzezi @Toska @chadison @MostGLSlayer @SHARK @Corperal @Idfkbruh @Alexanderr @Gargantuan
Upcoming Threads
I applied to potentially model & got accepted
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)
5 Types of Attraction
Find your niche appeal. (Women have specific types they go for)

Girls have called me hot on tinder badoo but we didnt smash i dunno why, while a girl that seems uninterested in me, we smashed in the first date wtf women logic

• Love it

-gigachad goes on tinder

Try it yourself with Maher or someone else and you’d be disappointed

• +1
Girls have called me hot on tinder badoo but we didnt smash i dunno why, while a girl that seems uninterested in me, we smashed in the first date wtf women logic
See I love when guys have real examples to tell & not just going off by what they hear on the internet

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and ezio6
Try it yourself with Maher or someone else and you’d be disappointed
That's cause it's fake thus can't escalate. In real life gigachad gets the number in less than 3 message exchanges and then they come over to his to fuck.

• JFL
That's cause it's fake thus can't escalate. In real life gigachad gets the number in less than 3 message exchanges and then they come over to his to fuck.
Greycels man..

• JFL
Reactions: ezio6

My experience has been very very different to what you are describing here. And I absolutely guarantee you I have more experience than you.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
My experience has been very very different to what you are describing here. And I absolutely guarantee you I have more experience than you.
Congrats bro you’re a slayer. I’m proud of you

Greycels man..
Bro I held my spine at exactly 90 degrees and smirked at this girl and walked confidently like I owned the room it's what made the difference bro...

Literally what you're saying only makes a difference if you come off like an aspie or sound like you've got no experience with sex but that's many here

good explanation brother. just gonna add something rq.

just like men like women who take care of themselves, expect the same from them too. you might be goos looking, yes, but if your body is shit you might not take her into bed since your sexual appeal is low as fuck

• +1
Good insight, I'm waiting for your thread about niches

• Love it
nice water thread

• +1
One of the most based posts on this dumbass site tbh. This makes soo much sense (ofc not to alot of Autists on this forum bcuz they don't leave the house or go to parties etc..) Ever since I looksmaxxed HARD like took a 180 on how my face and physique looks. So far all I noticed Is alot more attention and looks from women annnnnd that's it. Then I ask out some of these women and get rejected or ghosted later on..

But then again all of this could be because I'm in a location where blacks don't do well (90% whites) and their just attracted but would never go there idk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, FreakkForLife and tyronelite
One of the most based posts on this dumbass site tbh. This makes soo much sense (ofc not to alot of Autists on this forum bcuz they don't leave the house or go to parties etc..) Ever since I looksmaxxed HARD like took a 180 on how my face and physique looks. So far all I noticed Is alot more attention and looks from women annnnnd that's it. Then I ask out some of these women and get rejected or ghosted later on..

But then again all of this could be because I'm in a location where blacks don't do well (90% whites) and their just attracted but would never go there idk
You were just NOT their type. Women make it extremely easy for the right guy they REALLY like. Stop coping with excuses.
When you are NOT a girl's type, all you see is mixed signals and ghosting

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You were just NOT their type. Women make it extremely easy for the right guy they REALLY like. Stop coping with excuses.
When you are NOT a girl's type, all you see is mixed signals and ghosting
JFL @ this you're fuckin stupid, I've had women approach me at parties and then turn me down when I ask them to hang out. How TF would you know what it's like living in a 90 percent white town as an ethnic if you aren't one you IQ imbalanced greycel. Leave the house brainlet you might learn something

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, zyMOGenic and tyronelite
JFL @ this you're fuckin stupid, I've had women approach me at parties and then turn me down when I ask them to hang out. How TF would you know what it's like living in a 90 percent white town as an ethnic if you aren't one you IQ imbalanced greycel. Leave the house brainlet you might learn something
Lmao at this virgin cope. By DEFINITION, if she didn't let you smash or turned you down(!), she wasn't sexually attracted enough to you. She enjoyed your attention :) Some other guy, more her type, was deep in her guts the next day dont worry. Just not you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmao at this virgin cope. By DEFINITION, if she didn't let you smash or turned you down(!), she wasn't sexually attracted enough to you. She enjoyed your attention :) Someother guy, more her type, was deep in her guts the next day dont worry. Just not you.
Take it from someone way more sexually experienced with women than you ever will be.
Keep projecting for me you utter dog, how many fucking times are you gonna edit your fuckin replies get it right the first time you autist shitstain. You will be unable to sleep tonight knowing you rot on this forum talking about "muh sexually active". Meanwhile you've been registered here since 2018 and guess what?YOURE STILL POSTING JFLLLL. My above points will throw you into an identity crisis as you attempt to find another cope to self validate your self about the fact that you arent a complete sadkunt. You fuckin abomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic and SolarWind
Keep projecting for me you utter dog, how many fucking times are you gonna edit your fuckin replies get it right the first time you autist shitstain. You will be unable to sleep tonight knowing you rot on this forum talking about "muh sexually active". Meanwhile you've been registered here since 2018 and guess what?YOURE STILL POSTING JFLLLL. My above points will throw you into an identity crisis as you attempt to find another cope to self validate your self about the fact that you arent a complete sadkunt. You fuckin abomination
Who is this guy lol I’ve never heard of him till now

• +1
agreed.

• +1
Who is this guy lol I’ve never heard of him till now
JFL idk but I think I sent him into retirement after that. Over for him ngl

• JFL
Chads are practically never autistic. Most are nt and if you are kinda silent girls just see you as mysterious

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Game helps you smash the girls that think you are handsome

The amount of 'game' required, depends on just how hot she thinks you are. If she thinks you are 10/10, you can be the most boring guy in the world and you'll still get to smash

If she doesn't think you are hot/handsome/attractive, then no amount of 'game' is gonna help

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and DrTony
Need this ASAP TAG ME PLS How To Prepare For a Night of Slayin

• +1
Good thread. Being good looking is not going to compensate for being a weirdo for males

• +1
  • +1
Sounds like PUA shit

Friend of mine with becky asking him to fuck in DMs

Local chads that post on Ig stories all the girls that approach them saying things like "I wanna suck ur dick" (they post it to brag)

All the Tinder experiments where girls approach chads in a sexual way

At the disco, I've seen girls literally throwing themselves to a roided chad to approach him

I mean, when girls see a chad they don't think "he's good looking" FULL STOP. They wanna fuck him, unless he's a retarted aspie that destroys attraction
this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, thisend and gamma
Women aren't intimidated by gl people the same way men are. They'll chase them.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
This thread is still great. The logic is nearly irrefutable and now, having 2 more years of college under my belt, I can state with much more confidence and authority that it is correct.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee