(Game) BEING GOOD LOOKING WILL ONLY GUARANTEE ONE THING

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
If you are a good looking guy, or what women consider good looking some women will find you physically attractive & you'll have more attention. THATS IT

What does that mean?

All it means is a woman will see you & she'll say

"He looks good" Full Stop

sexy black and white GIF

"He's handsome" Full stop

matt terry model GIF by Calvin Klein

"He's so hot" Full stop

francisco lachowski laughing GIF

UNDERSTAND THIS

Being good looking does not guarantee sex..
Being good looking does not guarantee you a girlfriend..
Being good looking does not guarantee women will find you sexually appealing..

Now can it help you in certain situations? Of course.. She'll give you the extra 15-30 sec to hear you out. But everything else after that you need to be sexually appealing to get her in bed.

mood GIF

See the problem is a lot of you guys still don't understand there's a difference between physical attraction & sexual attraction. Yes physical attraction can be part of the reason why she had sex with you but sexual attraction is not synonymous with physical attraction.

Being good looking is not the end all be all to have sex.

You have 2 choices
1) You can have women think you're good looking but you won't be fucking
2) You can have women think whatever they think about you, & you're fucking

Most of you would pick #2. You only want to be good looking cuz you think it'll get you closer to fucking. See you guys think it's going to be EASIER to get a woman to fuck.. no no no it's going to be EASIER to get a woman's ATTENTION. It's only easy to fuck if she finds you SEXUALLY APPEALING (another thread).

All you are is eye candy to most women.. the same way you stare at that stacy but you don't approach is the same way women are with good looking guys. They'll stare at you but they'll rarely make the move.

You being physically attractive can turn her on to the point she's sexually attracted to you because of the way you look, but in a lot of cases that's not how it goes. If a woman was just sexually attracted to a guy strictly to the way he looks, women would be fucking non stop lol

Data from men using tinder

vs your average chick using tinder JFL

And my favorite from this normie #RIP

4B9CF51B 84BA 43CC 999A FF224B0CB977
I'm sure some of you guys had women who called you "handsome", "hot", etc and you didn't smash. Even Amnesia's tinder threads prove my point about it doesn't just end at being good looking. Most of us agree Amnesia is a "good looking guy" so why does he struggle & complain about some of his matches? Not putting him on blast, I'm just proving my points

See if it was just about being good looking.. women would have no excuse to not have sex with us. We've all had matches where they complimented on our looks right? And you tell her "Ok let's fuck". And she's like .. but.. idk.. maybe.. all these bullshit excuses.

You guys also forget women get INTIMIDATED by what they see as "good looking men" & and sabotage / self reject the situation because of their insecurities & lack of self esteem.

So if all you want is chicks complimenting you, staring at you, getting hundreds of matches on tinder, validation, etc then continue looksmaxxing till you're PSL 6.4535262

Comment below if you disagree & can refute my points. I'd love to hear it.

@alriodai @AscendingHero @Chintuck22 @Kingkellz @larsanova69 @Lmao @ShowerMaxxing @thecel @Uzezi @Toska @chadison @MostGLSlayer @SHARK @Corperal @Idfkbruh @Alexanderr @Gargantuan
Upcoming Threads
I applied to potentially model & got accepted
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)
5 Types of Attraction
Find your niche appeal. (Women have specific types they go for)

Attachments

• 1622129049175.png
    1622129049175.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 367
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, stressftw, GandyIsNormie and 67 others
200.gif

looksmax.org in the one gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Ryldoo IS COPING, tombradylover and 37 others
good thread my brother read every word

7EB96836 8B65 4DD3 920A 23933D6302B9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zyMOGenic, SubhumanCurrycel and 17 others
Amazing thread, this is exactly what i've been thinking but I couldn't put into words for a thread

There are users who unironically believe that high quality girls would have sex with a severely autistic Chad

• +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, Deleted member 19036, Boxingfan and 20 others
When the cope is too strong

Girls will throw themselves to a real chad, asking him to fuck in DMs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 21796, zyMOGenic and 39 others
retarded post, delete yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, zyMOGenic, Marsiere214 and 16 others
You guys also forget women get INTIMIDATED by what they see as "good looking men" & and sabotage / self reject the situation because of their insecurities & lack of self esteem.
Women don't find 99% men good-looking. Even if you're good-looking for others doesn't mean girls will find you gl.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 19036, Indeed and 7 others
only thing ill be fucking is my hand anyway

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 25211, Marsiere214 and 2 others

Girls will thow themselves to a real chad, asking him to fuck in DMs
LDAR if not Michelle Morrone or Dellisola italian med gigachads

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, some1h0peless and 3 others
I had a chadlite friend in high school, he showed me his DMs on Insta, there was a low tier becky that literally asked him to meet her and fuck.... but he rejected her because she was ugly for him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zyMOGenic, p0lishsubhuman, Marsiere214 and 13 others
no no no it's going to be EASIER to get a woman's ATTENTION.
and thereby easier to get sex. Your advances will be welcomed and at times, even encouraged, which gives you positive reinforcement and makes it easier to be confident/have game. Ultimately, every requirement you have to meet will be lowered if you're good-looking. If Amnesia was ugly, then he would get no pussy. Even with his socially inept ass, Amnesia still has a lay count of 100 in a short time span. And we also have to factor in that girls will generally be far more willing to hook up if meeting Amnesia irl at a bar vs on a dating app.

Think you're downplaying looks for the sake of this thread, but I'm still :redpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, LastHopeForNorman, oldcelloser and 11 others
so what you're saying is that it's over

Girls will thow themselves to a real chad, asking him to fuck in DMs
Yeah but they expect Chads to be super NT and confident. Some girls will still fuck regardless (usually LTBs and femcels) but for most it's a turnoff

Look at this girl. 6'4 Chadlite famous rapper MGK texted her himself and asked her out on a date and she still ghosted him midway through the date. Why?

Because he was acting hyper dark triad and he had no sex appeal as evident by his dry texts, so she was turned off by that (to all you dark triad copers, this is why you need to be 70 percent dark triad and 30 percent light triad. If MGK can't get away with 100 percent dark triad, what makes you think you can jfl)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FreakkForLife, Averagecel and 6 others
JFL @ op !! after all the experiments made with chads and chadlights on tinder, retards on 2021 still say looks are just a little push.... i'm not saying social skills are not important. but you are understimating looks bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Marsiere214, Deleted member 19036 and 10 others
Yeah but they expect Chads to be super NT and confident. If they're not then it's a turnoff
Yeah all that a Chad needs to do is not being an autistic pussy. Quite easy when you grow up being gl with people complimenting you.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Boxingfan, Toth's thot and 13 others
brb making a response thread

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 7 others
@tyronelite, could you explain to us how exactly game and being 'sexually appealing,' works?
I understand what you're trying to say, but for the sake of clarity could you be a bit more specific?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, some1h0peless, PYT and 1 other person

Girls will throw themselves to a real chad, asking him to fuck in DMs
Give me real examples

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and PYT
JFL @ op !! after all the experiments made with chads and chadlights on tinder, retards on 2021 still say looks are just a little push.... i'm not saying social skills are not important. but you are understimating looks bhai.
View attachment 1152355
Retard these experiments don’t prove shit. All it shows is if you have good pics you’ll get plenty of matches

How many of y’all smashed every single match of yours on Tinder ?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, doll, MrOrion and 4 others
@tyronelite, could you explain to us how exactly game and being 'sexually appealing,' works?
I understand what you're trying to say, but for the sake of clarity could you be a bit more specific?
Game = strategy to getting what you want in life
Your game can be weak or strong. Everything you do to try to attract women is game. Your looks, status, money, tricking, prostitutes, seduction, etc.

Sex appeal is not equivalent to your face. Your face does nothing to a chick. I’ll have to write a whole thread on sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10913, PYT and 2 others
Lol as much as I agree good looks r sexual appeal

That's total irl appeal

Like hieght, wealth, status, Nt looks, body etc

Everything taken into account

Ur irl > everything

Psl is cringe asf, cannot explain zyzz's ascension etc

But basically the better ur smv is the more fucks u get

/thread

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 19036, AscendingHero and 3 others
I will never read this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, .👽., PYT and 1 other person
Lol as much as I agree good looks r sexual appeal

That's total irl appeal

Like hieght, wealth, status, Nt looks, body etc

Everything taken into account

Ur irl > everything

Psl is cringe asf, cannot explain zyzz's ascension etc

But basically the better ur smv is the more fucks u get

/thread
No it’s not

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 25211, AscendingHero and 3 others
Lol at all these virgin experts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 25211, AscendingHero and 4 others
Retard these experiments don’t prove shit. All it shows is if you have good pics you’ll get plenty of matches

How many of y’all smashed every single match of yours on Tinder ?
stop coping you won't get even 10% of the matches they get in those experiments and if you do half of them won't even respond and the other hald will test your social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Give me real examples
Friend of mine with becky asking him to fuck in DMs

Local chads that post on Ig stories all the girls that approach them saying things like "I wanna suck ur dick" (they post it to brag)

All the Tinder experiments where girls approach chads in a sexual way

At the disco, I've seen girls literally throwing themselves to a roided chad to approach him

I mean, when girls see a chad they don't think "he's good looking" FULL STOP. They wanna fuck him, unless he's a retarted aspie that destroys attraction

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Marsiere214, Toth's thot and 8 others
stop coping you won't get even 10% of the matches they get in those experiments and if you do half of them won't even respond and the other hald will test your social skills.
So you saw this theoretical chad smash all his matches?

this is the dumb blackpill shit I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
No it’s not
What are u trying to elaborate them?

Like I said, smv as in total points is all that matters looks wise

What are you trying to propose. That looks thiery is a lie?

So you saw this theoretical chad smash all his matches?

this is the dumb blackpill shit I’m talking about
i'm not talking about the experiments made on youtube. i'm talking about the real experiments made in the psl community. so to answer yea we saw many times

Sex appeal is not equivalent to your face. Your face does nothing to a chick. I’ll have to write a whole thread on sex appeal
In that case, what do you believe creates your sex appeal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Yeah but they expect Chads to be super NT and confident. Some girls will still fuck regardless (usually LTBs and femcels) but for most it's a turnoff

Look at this girl. 6'4 Chadlite famous rapper MGK texted her himself and asked her out on a date and she still ghosted him midway through the date. Why?

Because he was acting hyper dark triad and he had no sex appeal as evident by his dry texts, so she was turned off by that (to all you dark triad copers, this is why you need to be 70 percent dark triad and 30 percent light triad. If MGK can't get away with 100 percent dark triad, what makes you think you can jfl)
80%-70% dark and 20-30% light, you need to show her good emotions but mostly show neutral or negative so she is in a constant rush of excitement and wanting your approval

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Deleted member 13197
i'm not talking about the experiments made on youtube. i'm talking about the real experiments made in the psl community. so to answer yea we saw many times
Bro I’ve had over 1,000 matches and multiple chicks telling me I’m good lookin, handsome, etc & I smashed none of them. You’re literally proving my point lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
Friend of mine with becky asking him to fuck in DMs

Local chads that post on Ig stories all the girls that approach them saying things like "I wanna suck ur dick" (they post it to brag)

All the Tinder experiments where girls approach chads in a sexual way

At the disco, I've seen girls literally throwing themselves to a roided chad to approach him

I mean, when girls see a chad they don't think "he's good looking" FULL STOP. They wanna fuck him, unless he's a retarted aspie that destroys attraction
Proves nothing. Again.. did you actually see these “chads” smash all these chicks?

omg.. a girl threw herself at a roided chad.. did he tell you he smashed?

All these examples are useless without actual proof

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and owlofathena
If you are a good looking guy, or what women consider good looking some women will find you physically attractive & you'll have more attention. THATS IT

What does that mean?

All it means is a woman will see you & she'll say

"He looks good" Full Stop

sexy black and white GIF

"He's handsome" Full stop

matt terry model GIF by Calvin Klein

"He's so hot" Full stop

francisco lachowski laughing GIF

UNDERSTAND THIS

Being good looking does not guarantee sex..
Being good looking does not guarantee you a girlfriend..
Being good looking does not guarantee women will find you sexually appealing..

Now can it help you in certain situations? Of course.. She'll give you the extra 15-30 sec to hear you out. But everything else after that you need to be sexually appealing to get her in bed.

mood GIF

See the problem is a lot of you guys still don't understand there's a difference between physical attraction & sexual attraction. Yes physical attraction can be part of the reason why she had sex with you but sexual attraction is not synonymous with physical attraction.

Being good looking is not the end all be all to have sex.

You have 2 choices
1) You can have women think you're good looking but you won't be fucking
2) You can have women think whatever they think about you, & you're fucking

Most of you would pick #2. You only want to be good looking cuz you think it'll get you closer to fucking. See you guys think it's going to be EASIER to get a woman to fuck.. no no no it's going to be EASIER to get a woman's ATTENTION. It's only easy to fuck if she finds you SEXUALLY APPEALING (another thread).

All you are is eye candy to most women.. the same way you stare at that stacy but you don't approach is the same way women are with good looking guys. They'll stare at you but they'll rarely make the move.

You being physically attractive can turn her on to the point she's sexually attracted to you because of the way you look, but in a lot of cases that's not how it goes. If a woman was just sexually attracted to a guy strictly to the way he looks, women would be fucking non stop lol

Data from men using tinder

View attachment 1152291

View attachment 1152292

vs your average chick using tinder JFL

View attachment 1152293

And my favorite from this normie #RIP

View attachment 1152306
I'm sure some of you guys had women who called you "handsome", "hot", etc and you didn't smash. Even Amnesia's tinder threads prove my point about it doesn't just end at being good looking. Most of us agree Amnesia is a "good looking guy" so why does he struggle & complain about some of his matches? Not putting him on blast, I'm just proving my points

See if it was just about being good looking.. women would have no excuse to not have sex with us. We've all had matches where they complimented on our looks right? And you tell her "Ok let's fuck". And she's like .. but.. idk.. maybe.. all these bullshit excuses.

So if all you want is chicks complimenting you, staring at you, getting hundreds of matches on tinder, validation, etc then continue looksmaxxing till you're PSL 6.4535262

Comment below if you disagree & can refute my points. I'd love to hear it.

@alriodai @AscendingHero @Chintuck22 @Kingkellz @larsanova69 @Lmao @ShowerMaxxing @thecel @Uzezi @Toska @chadison @MostGLSlayer @SHARK @Corperal @Idfkbruh @Alexanderr @Gargantuan
Upcoming Threads
I applied to potentially model & got accepted
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)
5 Types of Attraction
Find your niche appeal. (Women have specific types they go for)

I always knew this, the blackpill is that the blackpill isn't absolute, real life is a mix of every pill

I thought you'd go into detail about how to be sexually appealing tho

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 13197, Effortless and 1 other person
but good effort thread tho i'm not
Bro I’ve had over 1,000 matches and multiple chicks telling me I’m good lookin, handsome, etc & I smashed none of them. You’re literally proving my point lol
''chicks telling me I’m good lookin, handsome, etc & I smashed none of them'' you are the one proving my point stopeating crayons.+ if you were really smashing you woudln't be in this forum. keep coping bhai

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, bernanddrago and tyronelite
What are u trying to elaborate them?

Like I said, smv as in total points is all that matters looks wise

What are you trying to propose. That looks thiery is a lie?
Sex appeal is what makes a girl want to fuck you

You can be physically attractive to a lot of chicks & still not be their type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, Rasputin, AscendingHero and 4 others
I always knew this, the blackpill is that the blackpill isn't absolute, real life is a mix of every pill

I thought you'd go into detail about how to be sexually appealing tho
I’ll make a separate thread

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Proves nothing. Again.. did you actually see these “chads” smash all these chicks?
If they don't smash it's just because most chads have standards and reject beckies. It's always beckies that throw themselves to chads, stacies don't do this

I mean, after a girl says you "come at my home and fuck" you must be a total retard to not smash her

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 2 others
but good effort thread tho i'm not

''chicks telling me I’m good lookin, handsome, etc & I smashed none of them'' you are the one proving my point stopeating crayons.+ if you were really smashing you woudln't be in this forum. keep coping bhai
Jesus you have autism..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, AscendingHero and doll
Sex appeal is what makes a girl want to fuck you

You can be physically attractive to a lot of chicks & still not be their type
That is exactly what I was saying jfl smv = sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and 5'8manlet
Guys on here think if you are not autistic looking like David Gandy, you cannot get girls. I honestly think 90% of guys here are still in highschool, with their oneitis obsession. You would think girls are only fucking Gandy look alike.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419 and MrOrion
Biggest cope I’ve read in a while, ty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
@Biggdink Needs to make a brutal bluepill thread on this tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
You still need to be able to talk to girls even if you are the most good-looking man on this planet. The extreme view that it is all looks, and you dont have to open your mouth is autistic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

(Game)

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, Marsiere214, AscendingHero and 9 others

Thats what we want unironically:Comfy::y'all:

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Deleted member 7419
Caged at the tinder graph, like 300 matches and only 10 lays:forcedsmile::y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: doll