Gate keeping is why some stay poor and some get rich

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken
You’re not rich because the rich gate keep you from the best investments, the best connections, the right information. Wealth is nothing more than a club that you’re not allowed to join because of social gatekeeping through many different facets and institutions. I know this is water but imagine how insane this is and how much we must slaughter the elites

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Ricky212 and InnerVoid
this applies to lots of things. people want to manintain an equilibrium. poor stay pooor, icels stay incels, fat people stay fat etc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, tallnegga and Ricky212
this applies to lots of things. people want to manintain an equilibrium. poor stay pooor, icels stay incels, fat people stay fat etc
This is why people will keep negative energy towards you whenever you say you want to do something or learn something

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
This is why people will keep negative energy towards you whenever you say you want to do something or learn something
yep, life is an uphill battle to the death for some

You’re not rich because the rich gate keep you from the best investments, the best connections, the right information. Wealth is nothing more than a club that you’re not allowed to join because of social gatekeeping through many different facets and institutions. I know this is water but imagine how insane this is and how much we must slaughter the elites
What if you ask them to let you through the gate:
"Sirs, could you please let me in, I want to be rich just like you, I want to learn your secrets..."
3f619112 b66f 4d96 990d c239d6931cf8

What if you ask them to let you through the gate:
"Sirs, could you please let me in, I want to be rich just like you, I want to learn your secrets..."
View attachment 2830788
Nah I rather wait until(if) western society collapses, then join the marauding gangs who will slaughter these people.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar