presible
Silver
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2026
- Posts
- 706
- Reputation
- 581
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari


still over for him tho sadlyLike he’s so nt, mirin to be that nt fr
@Master did you get into clavs![]()
still over for him tho sadly

More gay to be on this site, how are you incel for so long fagNigga grow up ts gay asf![]()
Now u feel embarassed and making shit up to try and clap back I’m not an incel and u have a guy u find handsome as ur pfp just off urselfMore gay to be on this site, how are you incel for so long fag![]()
Sure, def not incelNow u feel embarassed and making shit up to try and clap back I’m not an incel and u have a guy u find handsome as ur pfp just off urself

TrueNow u feel embarassed and making shit up to try and clap back I’m not an incel and u have a guy u find handsome as ur pfp just off urself
He’s got a contagious smile I can’t lieLike he’s so nt, mirin to be that nt fr
@Master did you get into clavs![]()
He’s got a contagious smile I can’t lie
>Tranime pfpNow u feel embarassed and making shit up to try and clap back I’m not an incel and u have a guy u find handsome as ur pfp just off urself
Green text format + Elliot pfp just kys like you’ve been planning to for years now>Tranime pfp
Elliot pfp on the looksmaxxing forum is SNCA gangGreen text format + Elliot pfp just kys like you’ve been planning to for years now
so we can't have foyim avis and we can't have male avisNow u feel embarassed and making shit up to try and clap back I’m not an incel and u have a guy u find handsome as ur pfp just off urself
join the letter avi gangso we can't have foyim avis and we can't have male avis
what can we do
@Blasian-K inform him.so we can't have foyim avis and we can't have male avis
what can we do
Yo @lowinhibragecel@Blasian-K inform him.
fair enoughYo @lowinhibragecel
Rock whatever avi you want, man, I don't care.
But ICX stated a while back, "If you want to have a dope avi, it needs to be nature, sports, cars, or art!"
He said something like that; it was a very beautiful speech. I don't give it justice!
I didn’t say cars but yhYo @lowinhibragecel
Rock whatever avi you want, man, I don't care.
But ICX stated a while back, "If you want to have a dope avi, it needs to be nature, sports, cars, or art!"
He said something like that; it was a very beautiful speech. I don't give it justice!