Geomaxxing in MENA guide part 1: πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦πŸ‡©πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡³ (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia)

nigga everything this nigga said is wrong, maroc is blackpilled af in the city (they're perma cleavagemaxxed and tight clothing), they would rather settle with the semi-handsome mchrml tahn some religious nigga, I was out yday at 1 AM wandering in the streets witnessing prostitution and drunk nigga shit perma and there's no islam in the actual villages (only the small cities) it's full damiatimaxxing and amazigh animism :lul: @MA_ascender @20/04/2008

also why is this nigga being taken seriously when he's larping as muslim but can't even read/speak arabic lol (= can't read quran, can't read any tafsir (most aren't translated) etc)
Tales from Marakesh. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: med and Latinolooksmaxxer
Any pics of the hottest ones?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
tfw gewri friend tells me that algeria is number 1 in prostitution and that he wants to go there to fuck algerian girls.
View attachment 3258205

north africa has fallen so hard it's insane. we went from honorable muslim countries with hassan II, boumédiène and others, to zionist hooker filled shitholes
Every country will follow this route as long as they allow themselves to be westernzed. And many muzzie nations already do. Sadly.

Idk why they try, she would just go for her own (based). I don’t think you can run JBW on white-passing ethnics. They already deluded themselves into thinking they’re white. :feelskek: That’s why JBW doesn’t work on white women either.
nobody is tryna be "white" as in racially, but skin color wise you dont get whiter than me for example,i even have blue eyes and blonde hair,zidane is also white,when we say "white" we dont mean "europen" but fair skinned + majority is still not fair skinned and you could be black as charcoal, if you are actually a muslim moroccan you would have a far higher chance with her dad than if you were a cumskin kafir

but you right,non-nafris need to leave nafri women alone

• +1
Reactions: med, Gengar and MA_ascender
Idk what you're saying but I know it's not nice you big meanie! 😑 😑 😑

Anissa Kate, Mona Azar

Ask @flippasav
He offended me deeply by calling you a Pakistani. :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Didn't receive tag notif, but... brother is making threads on women who rejected him while 30 gets closer by the hour instead of finding a waifu. Broootal. Looking forward to the turkish foid thread, post all the pretty ones, lets see 'em and their brutal rejections
btw most moroccans i met online (not on this forum) aren't even religious tbh, asked a bunch and they not bothered

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
nobody is tryna be "white" as in racially, but skin color wise you dont get whiter than me for example,i even have blue eyes and blonde hair,zidane is also white,when we say "white" we dont mean "europen" but fair skinned + majority is still not fair skinned and you could be black as charcoal, if you are actually a muslim moroccan you would have a far higher chance with her dad than if you were a cumskin kafir

but you right,non-nafris need to leave nafri women alone
I knew a Moroccan guy with blond hair and blue eyes as well, but you could tell he was ethnic due to facial features (and especially accent :feelskek:). I just see a lot of self-hating ethnics who claim they’re β€œwhite” just because they have white skin, makes it seem as if they think they should be the same as Europeans because of this. And yes of course, her dad will want his son-in-law to be his own kind, but I meant preference-wise, I really think even white-passing ethnics prefer their own (I.e. @med’s sister would like brown-eyed black-haired Abdul over anyone else. Reason why JBW doesn’t work (and I don’t just mean whites, but also fellow white-passing ethnics) is because they already have β€œwhite” features themselves. And finallyβ€” yes, I don’t support race-mixing at all, it’s degenerate and disgusting. Even though we are muzzies but that doesn’t mean you have to race-mix. But westernized liberal muzzles will say β€œsaar, one ummah, it doesn’t matter, it’s against Islam to be against is :soy:” even though Islam doesn’t encourage race-mixing. It just isn’t against it, but that doesn’t mean you have to.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: med and Skinnycel_
Didn't receive tag notif, but... brother is making threads on women who rejected him while 30 gets closer by the hour instead of finding a waifu. Broootal. Looking forward to the turkish foid thread, post all the pretty ones, lets see 'em and their brutal rejections
btw most moroccans i met online (not on this forum) aren't even religious tbh, asked a bunch and they not bothered
And he mogs me hard in all aspects of life.

I knew a Moroccan guy with blond hair and blue eyes as well, but you could tell he was ethnic due to facial features (and especially accent :feelskek:). I just see a lot of self-hating ethnics who claim they’re β€œwhite” just because they have white skin, makes it seem as if they think they should be the same as Europeans because of this. And yes of course, her dad will want his son-in-law to be his own kind, but I meant preference-wise, I really think even white-passing ethnics prefer their own (I.e. @med’s sister would like brown-eyed black-haired Abdul over anyone else. Reason why JBW doesn’t work (and I don’t just mean whites, but also fellow white-passing ethnics) is because they already have β€œwhite” features themselves. And finallyβ€” yes, I don’t support race-mixing at all, it’s degenerate and disgusting. Even though we are muzzies but that doesn’t mean you have to race-mix. But westernized liberal muzzles will say β€œsaar, one ummah, it doesn’t matter, it’s against Islam to be against is :soy:” even though Islam doesn’t encourage race-mixing. It just isn’t against it, but that doesn’t mean you have to.
@med Can confirm. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: med
And he mogs me hard in all aspects of life.
who? secular? ehh yh he does but not like you haven't gotten any attention from women now have you? volcel bhai. A real truecel like me gets absolutely zero attention from women, ever.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
who? secular? ehh yh he does but not like you haven't gotten any attention from women now have you? volcel bhai. A real truecel like me gets absolutely zero attention from women, ever.
A real truecel is a poorcel and only attracts femcels. If you have money (which you do) you are a fakecel.

A real truecel is a poorcel and only attracts femcels. If you have money (which you do) you are a fakecel.
Poorcel? Check
Attracts femcels? I attract absolutely nobody so what does that make me?
Money? giga poor, can't even pay to get my health fixed for 2 years now. Not even on NEETbux because low IQ.
Stop gaslighting bhai, it doesn't suit you

• So Sad
nigga why do you have such low self love and race loyalty?what you said unironically sounded nice and made me want to make you an exception especially considering you are a muslim but i cant help but see you as an abused dog for simping so hard for women that arent your own,i just cant help but feel disgust towards you

how would curry stacies feel about you being so disloyal towards them,you have no love for your own women and therefore you are a worthless faggot,inject T asap bhai
They're short and childlike. I dont like them. They are brutally fogged by MENA women. If I found a girl who looked like this than I would accept ofc. But beside arranged marriagemaxxxing I won't stand a chance.

Even though I'm top 1% (for a Bengali) I'm not exaggerating
Any pics of the hottest ones?
No I'm not doxxing.

You know I tried really hard this summer. Yeah I spoke to so many and still was a bit picky. But I still failed. I feel like I could've with that Imane girl but I fucked around. That other girl who I think is HTB couldn't speak a word. I was so ready to fly out this month if I built up a connection with them.

I'm not gonna post pics because I've spoken to them.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
ok I see
well he's a chill dude but I see him post ab mena women a lil too much
Yeah, he’s a MENAsexual. He’s very delulu because he thinks deathnik foids look better than white women do. :feelskek:

• WTF
yeah i know many like that myself,very white with light eyes but with like ethnic features but when they say white they dont mean european they mean skin color,nobody is tryna be like europeans they are too cucked for us muslims tbh.

also insanely high T on the last part,regardless of how pathetic OP is i would actually die for him in jihad the same way i would die for you if it came down to it but we can be brothers without marrying each other's women,the "one ummah" copers are only "brotherly" when it comes to fucking your sister for some reason jfl

i hate those faggots with burning passion

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Gengar
They're short and childlike. I dont like them. They are brutally fogged by MENA women. If I found a girl who looked like this than I would accept ofc. But beside arranged marriagemaxxxing I won't stand a chance.
View attachment 3258861
Even though I'm top 1% (for a Bengali) I'm not exaggerating

No I'm not doxxing.

You know I tried really hard this summer. Yeah I spoke to so many and still was a bit picky. But I still failed. I feel like I could've with that Imane girl but I fucked around. That other girl who I think is HTB couldn't speak a word. I was so ready to fly out this month if I built up a connection with them.

I'm not gonna post pics because I've spoken to them.
NIGGA YOU REALLY CHOOSE NOT TO GET A FOID LIKE THAT WHO WOULD EASILY SAY YES TO YOU, SHE'S PRACTICALLY HTB ATLEAST AND INSTEAD YOU CHASE FAT MENA WOMEN? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and yes don't tell me there aren't any girls like this in BANGLADESH, there are.

Poorcel? Check
Attracts femcels? I attract absolutely nobody so what does that make me?
Money? giga poor, can't even pay to get my health fixed for 2 years now. Not even on NEETbux because low IQ.
Stop gaslighting bhai, it doesn't suit you
You told me you are rich, and even bragged about being left a fortune and made fun of me for being poor. Do you remember? :hnghn:

ok I see
well he's a chill dude but I see him post ab mena women a lil too much
I don't think Bengalis simp for MENAs like pakis. I'm an exception tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Skinnycel_
You told me you are rich, and even bragged about being left a fortune and made fun of me for being poor. Do you remember? :hnghn:
TALES BHAI, ALL TALES, you are literally richer than me, i don't even have 10 bucks to my name and have to borrow money from family to buy supplements

They are brutally fogged by MENA women.
not gonna lie,you dont even deserve your own women,i feel genuinely bad for them,you remind me of black guys with black girls,you are pathetic and i hope you never marry a curry woman since she will forever be 2nd choice and fogged by MENA stacy in your mind

• So Sad
NIGGA YOU REALLY CHOOSE NOT TO GET A FOID LIKE THAT WHO WOULD EASILY SAY YES TO YOU, SHE'S PRACTICALLY HTB ATLEAST AND INSTEAD YOU CHASE FAT MENA WOMEN? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and yes don't tell me there aren't any girls like this in BANGLADESH, there are.
They are very very rare. I could definitely get them. But I don't want arranged marriage. I think we've spoken about this before. If that girl was British born she would reject me. Even if she accepted I mogged most Bengalis I'm clearly not tall enough or earning enough. Even though in both cases it's still above average Bengali jfl

not gonna lie,you dont even deserve your own women,i feel genuinely bad for them,you remind me of black guys with black girls,you are pathetic and i hope you never marry a curry woman since she will forever be 2nd choice and fogged by MENA stacy in your mind
You're right....but it's not just curries man. I'm ngl I prefer MENA girls over GL white. If they simply have dark hairs and ethnic light skin that is good enough for me.

• +1
They are very very rare. I could definitely get them. But I don't want arranged marriage. I think we've spoken about this before. If that girl was British born she would reject me. Even if she accepted I mogged most Bengalis I'm clearly not tall enough or earning enough. Even though in both cases it's still above average Bengali jfl

You're right....but it's not just curries man. I'm ngl I prefer MENA girls over GL white. If they simply have dark hairs and ethnic light skin that is good enough for me.
bro you're nearly 30, why don't you jsut find a girl like that or very close to her and marry her? we both know she won't say no, just accept it. Forget this pipedream about mena/turksih girls and accept arranged marriage via bengali fogger.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, SecularIslamist and Skinnycel_

you have mogger taste i give you that,i also prefer MENA women to white women by far,i would never marry outside my own race and white women are honestly top 2 for me but despite being very light skinned with blue eyes and blonde hair i will 100% go for the "classic" Nafri look when it comes to my future wife Inshallah,super dark hair thick eyelashes,thick eyebrows and tan skin,the only subhuman feature i wish my kids to inherit from me is my eye color other than that my Nafri babygirl will carry

God im so glad im Nafri,Alhamdullilah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist
bro you're nearly 30, why don't you jsut find a girl like that or very close to her and marry her? we both know she won't say no, just accept it. Forget this pipedream about mena/turksih girls and accept arranged marriage via bengali fogger.
I am locationcucked anyway you know this! Yes I have higher chance with a fogger Bengali (if it's possible to find one). I'm not doing arranged marriage.

But it's insanely hard either way. The problem is I'm using OLD. That's realistically my only way out. Even IRL practically every MENA I've met in a casual setting gave me IOIs. I was just too high inhib and now regretting it almost 10 years later.

you have mogger taste i give you that,i also prefer MENA women to white women by far,i would never marry outside my own race and white women are honestly top 2 for me but despite being very light skinned with blue eyes and blonde hair i will 100% go for the "classic" Nafri look when it comes to my future wife Inshallah,super dark hair thick eyelashes,thick eyebrows and tan skin,the only subhuman feature i wish my kids to inherit from me is my eye color other than that my Nafri babygirl will carry

God im so glad im Nafri,Alhamdullilah
I went Marrakech last year. I never saw anyone with your pheno. You must be from up north. They were way darker than I expected. Like over half the guys were darker than me. Yeah I'm Bengali and we are usually dark, but somehow I'm lighter than almost every Bengali I've met - even half English ones jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
I am locationcucked anyway you know this! Yes I have higher chance with a fogger Bengali (if it's possible to find one). I'm not doing arranged marriage.

But it's insanely hard either way. The problem is I'm using OLD. That's realistically my only way out. Even IRL practically every MENA I've met in a casual setting gave me IOIs. I was just too high inhib and no regretting it almost 10 years later.

I went Marrakech last year. I never saw anyone with your pheno. You must be from up north. They were way darker than I expected. Like over half the guys were darker than me. Yeah I'm Bengali and we are usually dark, but somehow I'm lighter than almost every Bengali I've met - even half English ones jfl.
you are a living stereotype my boy ,ofc the race mixer is marrakechmaxxing jfl
anyway,my dad is actually from Marrakech but not genetically,my mom is not from the north either but im 100% sure i have very high northern berber DNA compared to Arab DNA and thats why i have this pheno

but yeah because of the turbo hot weather,marrakechcels tend to be very very tan indeed

• +1
yeah i know many like that myself,very white with light eyes but with like ethnic features but when they say white they dont mean european they mean skin color,nobody is tryna be like europeans they are too cucked for us muslims tbh.

also insanely high T on the last part,regardless of how pathetic OP is i would actually die for him in jihad the same way i would die for you if it came down to it but we can be brothers without marrying each other's women,the "one ummah" copers are only "brotherly" when it comes to fucking your sister for some reason jfl

i hate those faggots with burning passion
I see, I thought you guys meant that you look European. Yes, for muzzies like us, kafircels are very cucked. But maybe westernization will cuck us all like that, just look at how things are going worldwide. I think in Islam it was already prophesized that degeneracy will take over and Islam will be forgotten about, we can already see it with all the hoejabis, soyboys, feminists, etc. And thanks, bhai. JFL, dying for OP during jihad. May God save you from such a fate. :feelskek: You have honor over your women, that’s why you hate those bhenchods. Salute. 🫑

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Skinnycel_
β€œHTB.” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But yeah OP should go for her.

• WTF
TALES BHAI, ALL TALES, you are literally richer than me, i don't even have 10 bucks to my name and have to borrow money from family to buy supplements
Doesn’t your dad own something that you would inherit?

• +1
I see, I thought you guys meant that you look European. Yes, for muzzies like us, kafircels are very cucked. But maybe westernization will cuck us all like that, just look at how things are going worldwide. I think in Islam it was already prophesized that degeneracy will take over and Islam will be forgotten about, we can already see it with all the hoejabis, soyboys, feminists, etc. And thanks, bhai. JFL, dying for OP during jihad. May God save you from such a fate. :feelskek: You have honor over your women, that’s why you hate those bhenchods. Salute. 🫑
exactly, same goes for you brother

• +1

But it's insanely hard either way. The problem is I'm using OLD. That's realistically my only way out. Even IRL practically every MENA I've met in a casual setting gave me IOIs. I was just too high inhib and now regretting it almost 10 years later.

He probably is from the Rif area, same as my friend back then. True or not? @Skinnycel_

• +1
He probably is from the Rif area, same as my friend back then. True or not? @Skinnycel_
im not actually rifi,i should take a DNA test to know for sure because both my families migrated,my dad is from marrakech but is not originally from there and my mother side is from casablanca but also not from there originally,both my parents are very fair skinned ,both of them had light hair when young but as adults my dad had brown eyes and black hair while my mom brown eyes but reddish/brownish hair way lighter than my dad both 100% moroccan tho

i also dont even have ethnic features like that tbh,thats why im thinking i have alot of berber DNA,zidane also doesent really look ethnic probably because of very high berber DNA but he is pure berber as far as i know while im not,im mixed with arab

Last edited:
  • +1
im not actually rifi,i should take a DNA test to know for sure because both my families migrated,my dad is from marrakech but is not originally from there and my mother side is from casablanca but also not from there originally,both my parents are very fair skinned ,both of them had light hair when young but as adults my dad had brown eyes and black hair while my mom brown eyes but reddish/brownish hair way lighter than my dad both 100% moroccan tho

i also dont even have ethnic features like that tbh,thats why im thinking i have alot of berber DNA,zidane also doesent really look ethnic probably because of very high berber DNA but he is pure berber as far as i know while im not,im mixed with arab
Your background sounds a lot like mine. We don't know anything about migration history until last year when we found haven't always been living in the region as we previously believed. But DNA tests for non-Europeans like us is mostly useless as the testing companies don't provide much knowledge. You need to take the raw data file that they provide for you and use different calculators to get a better understanding of your ethnic make-up. Keep in mind, you won't be able to find out which cities your families previously lived in, that's a common misconception, especially if you want to know where they lived hundreds of years ago. Also, I used my raw data file using a phenotype predictor and it said I had nearly 40% of having brown hair and 3% of having blond hair. I don't find eye color impressive but hair color definitely is, having brown hair would have been cooler since I'm a brown guy but sadly didn't take place even though I was so close. :feelswhy:

• Love it
Thanks brotha. :Comfy:
forgot to ask,are you curry aswell?whats wrong with OP how could he not like curry women?im not even curry and even i think there is plenty that look good

the one he sent fogs hard idk why he is coping like an abused dog

• JFL
Your background sounds a lot like mine. We don't know anything about migration history until last year when we found haven't always been living in the region as we previously believed. But DNA tests for non-Europeans like us is mostly useless as the testing companies don't provide much knowledge. You need to take the raw data file that they provide for you and use different calculators to get a better understanding of your ethnic make-up. Keep in mind, you won't be able to find out which cities your families previously lived in, that's a common misconception, especially if you want to know where they lived hundreds of years ago. Also, I used my raw data file using a phenotype predictor and it said I had nearly 40% of having brown hair and 3% of having blond hair. I don't find eye color impressive but hair color definitely is, having brown hair would have been cooler since I'm a brown guy but sadly didn't take place even though I was so close. :feelswhy:
yeah DNA test might be cope + who cares tbh?i dont even like my pheno that much thats why i want to ascend with a dark haired Nafri wife,what about you?

forgot to ask,are you curry aswell?whats wrong with OP how could he not like curry women?im not even curry and even i think there is plenty that look good
Do you mean Pakis? And possibly Afghans. Yeah ofc they fog harddd. Unfortunately they see me as a literal subhuman when they find out my ethnic origins. Ironically I get mistaken as a paki all the time in the UK.

Anyway idk I have fucked up brain chemistry that is causing me to grossly overrated nafris.
She could easily pass as a paki more than Bengali. Although I can tell she probably has gook in her.

That's what distinguishes Bengalis from Pakistan.

• +1
Do you mean Pakis? And possibly Afghans. Yeah ofc they fog harddd. Unfortunately they see me as a literal subhuman when they find out my ethnic origins. Ironically I get mistaken as a paki all the time in the UK.

Anyway idk I have fucked up brain chemistry that is causing me to grossly overrated nafris.

She could easily pass as a paki more than Bengali. Although I can tell she probably has gook in her.

That's what distinguishes Bengalis from Pakistan.
you are not overrating imo,Nafri fog hard as a mf indeed imo,but the problem is that you are underating your own women when they clearly fog too,and yeah i was referring to pakistani women especially,they fog imo if i had to make a tier list of female races it would go

-mena
-white
-curry but more specifically pakistan
-asian
-black

i must be missing someone but besides mena, curry and white are my favorites because curries can pass as Arab mena and some white girls can pass as fair skinned berbers. speaking of nafri passing actually latina fogs white because of that so yeah i would add latina before white to my list

but yeah thats why i dont even understand curries that want to race mix,which are the most subhuman female curries?i dont know many but pakistanis from UK look very good from what i can tell

• +1

I'm Pakistani. OP is Bengali. I personally do think South Asian women aren't attractive, especially compared to other women, but I find culture more important than looks. That's why I would never consider marrying a white woman, even though I think they look the best. Nafri women are also better-looking to me but that doesn't mean I want to chase them or anything. I also find their attitudes to be low class as they act very manly here in the Netherlands. Like you say, we can be brothers to one another in religion but that doesn't mean we have to take each other's women. We can build brotherly relationships without marrying each other. There are multiple reasons why race-mixing is bad. To name a few, i) mutt kids would have an identity crisis, ii) mutt kids tend to be mentally ill based on my observations here and IRL, iii) it would erase the unique cultures we have around the world and iiii) mutt kids would be rejected by both sides, because they don't fit anywhere; neither are they fully what their mothers are and nor are they fully what their fathers are. That said, if some people decide to race-mix, well, that is their problem, but I do think it's disgusting and that it's very cucked, especially if you're a man and you let your daughter marry outside. Exceptions would be if they are at least adjacent to your race, i.e. a Moroccan Berber could marry an Algerian Arab, for instance. But an Algerian Arab marrying a European or anything else would be cucked.

• Love it
you are not overrating imo,Nafri fog hard as a mf indeed imo,but the problem is that you are underating your own women when they clearly fog too,and yeah i was referring to pakistani women especially,they fog imo if i had to make a tier list of female races it would go

-mena
-white
-curry but more specifically pakistan
-asian
-black

i must be missing someone but besides mena, curry and white are my favorites because curries can pass as Arab mena and some white girls can pass as fair skinned berbers. speaking of nafri passing actually latina fogs white because of that so yeah i would add latina before white to my list

but yeah thats why i dont even understand curries that want to race mix,which are the most subhuman female curries?i dont know many but pakistanis from UK look very good from what i can tell
I find all races of women attractive, but for different reasons. For me, it'd go like this:

Whites > latinas > MENAs = East Asians = blacks > South Asians.

Whites because they have everything (facial harmony, height and bones), latinas because they have good facial harmony and good body, MENAs and blacks because they have decent facial harmony and good body, but East Asians have just decent facial harmony but South Asians are at the bottom because they have meh facial harmony and flat bodies. East Asians as well, but at least their facial harmony makes up for it. But ultimately, if I ever get married, it would be a South Asian because culture is more important than looks.

• JFL
I'm Pakistani. OP is Bengali. I personally do think South Asian women aren't attractive, especially compared to other women, but I find culture more important than looks. That's why I would never consider marrying a white woman, even though I think they look the best. Nafri women are also better-looking to me but that doesn't mean I want to chase them or anything. I also find their attitudes to be low class as they act very manly here in the Netherlands. Like you say, we can be brothers to one another in religion but that doesn't mean we have to take each other's women. We can build brotherly relationships without marrying each other. There are multiple reasons why race-mixing is bad. To name a few, i) mutt kids would have an identity crisis, ii) mutt kids tend to be mentally ill based on my observations here and IRL, iii) it would erase the unique cultures we have around the world and iiii) mutt kids would be rejected by both sides, because they don't fit anywhere; neither are they fully what their mothers are and nor are they fully what their fathers are. That said, if some people decide to race-mix, well, that is their problem, but I do think it's disgusting and that it's very cucked, especially if you're a man and you let your daughter marry outside. Exceptions would be if they are at least adjacent to your race, i.e. a Moroccan Berber could marry an Algerian Arab, for instance. But an Algerian Arab marrying a European or anything else would be cucked.
thats so sad tho..you are pakistani too,your women fog fam.

also yeah OP is coping when he talks about attitude of Nafri women,they are extremely feisty,im not talking about straight up ghetto bitches in europe that wear tracksuits cause yeah those women you mentioned are simply low class

but even when they are not ghetto, they are very toxic,jealous and feisty overall,can only be handled by nafri men that are equally toxic ngl,i personally find their personality hot but its cause im used to it and i just love nafri women to death.

either way you are clearly a very high iq user,mirin anti race mixing mentality

• JFL
This is a series of guides detailing my experiences with 100s of MENA women and sharing my intel. This episode is dedicated to nafri women, specifically from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. I have excluded Egypt because I did not have enough data on them nor sought them out. But maybe I will make another thread in due course as they are on my radar since I failed to bag a woman.

DISCLAIMER: This is really a story of both failure and success. I have not met a single MENA female despite speaking to 100s of them on OLD. This is due to combination of reasons ranging from logistical, religious, language barrier, and my own high inhib nature and standards. I'm writing this because I wish I knew this information before hand.

Looks: Algerians and Tunisians clearly fog the women of Morocco based on the face. They are more phenotypically similar to each other unlike Moroccans. The Moroccans have a much higher variable look. On the extreme end there are those who look like lightskin sheeboons while on the other extreme end maybe there are some med passing ones too. This is usually the case the more north you are. Either way I love this pheno, but admittedly it won't be everyone's cup of tea. They are 'brown' but not shitskins. It is rare to see a curry-passing nafri even if they're darker than north Indians and punjabis. Hypergamy does not exist. In fact I've seen LTNs with HTBs and LTBs with HTNs. You would presume in the latter case it's hypergamy. But it's not. They just don't value looks I don't think.

Body: holly fukkkkkkkkkk :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: idk whats in the diet there or maybe its the nigger DNA that is feeding their body proportions. Hourglass figures everywhere!

Communication: Dogshit is an understatement. Even when I match with them on OLD and they are the first to 'like' me they still do not communicate well. If I matched with a 100 girls who liked me FIRST it would go like this:
  • 70 of them won't even read your message.
  • 10 would leave on read and not respond
  • 10 of them you will have a convo with less than 10 messages exchanged.
  • 7-8 of them decent conversations before she decides to also ghost.
  • 2-3 you will get a real conversation out of them.
So you have a 2-3% chance. Maybe even sub-1% because these are girls who were interested in me initially. This is the biggest turn off: they're massive time waster. I've wasted so many hours of my life and mental energy speaking to them. Also you are carrying the convo most of the time. They have doormat personalities. You are the one carrying the convo most of the time.

The only plus I can think of is usually with foreign girls their English is shite. They are no exception. But I have to say it's far better than other MENA countries. French is the second language followed by English. This further limits your pool of available women.

The ideal man / do's and don'ts:

Muslim / religiosity
- sorry kafircels it's joever there is no way around this. Even the most secular ones will not accept a kafir. Hijab / no hijab makes no difference. They are not secular like other Muslim countries. Neither are they as religious as average paki or Saudi. In some occasions they were too religious for me. I'm not even that practicing hence 'secularislamist'. I never like overly religious people because I know it won't work, but one non-hijabi got really angry at me coz I said I struggle to pray 5x a day JFL. Most are likely to be virgins if unmarried, but it's not 100% guaranteed.

Dress code: A tiny minority of them dress inappropriately - as in just like the average western woman. However the vast majority of them dress fine (e.g. no cleavage, tight clothing).

Arabic-speaking: I've not been rejected for this but it's obvious it's a partial failo. I've been asked if I speak Arabic and had groans when I say no.

Pheno: Relatedly. They prefer nafris/ Arabs ofc. However I would say they are the LEAST tribalistic people and least racist. Although I'm sure they dislike blacks. Every girl Ive had a serious convo with sends me videos of interracial marriages with other nationalities. Although it's lifefeul for me as a curry, it's worrying also. They might need a nafri Hitler if swathes of young male immigrants arrive.

Money: This is a another negative. Many girls I've spoken to seem to want to be betabuxxed. This is fine to them as many also expect to live like a housewife. That's a fair deal tbh. But I can't explain to them in this economy in the West it just won't work nor is it expected. This applies to women who are educated and currently work. It's like once they get married they expect to be a housewife. Maybe the case over there but not here. When I tell them they have to work if they immigrate they get a bit turned off. They definitely want a financially stable man. If you're some passportmaxxer who thinks they're gonna have hordes of women at your doorstep because you have citizenship you better think again.

Visamaxxing fraudsters: Many of them are willing to leave their country and immigrate abroad. It's actually shocking. On Muzz I can't believe how many of them state they're willing to move abroad. It strikes me as odd how many of them are willing to leave there family, village and country. They have good family values and they are definitely patriotic judging by the amount of flags I see. I don't know how they square it up with wanting to leave at the same time. I get it's poor country but that doesn't explain it. You definitely need to be aware of visamaxxers chasing citizenship and not you. I've spoken to girls who say 'I need a spousal visa to come to England tee-hee'.

Summary:

Looks: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ (7/10)
Body: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ (10/10)
Communication: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ (2/10)
Religiosity: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ (7/10)
Risk of visa chaser: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ (8/10)
Openness to races: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘ (8.5/10)
English Language: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ (8/10)
Personality: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ (5/10)
Likelihood of virginity: β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘ (9/10)

Final verdict: 8/10
I recommend this country for financially secure Muslimcels in the West (e.g. myself 😊). If you're not either of these it's pointless tbh. Their families neither they would accept you.

Tagging interested people: @JohnDoe @Gengar @MaghrebGator @kusaila @emeraldglass @wsada @Shahnameh @yeeyeeslayer @Latinolooksmaxxer @gribsufer1 @JohnBaza @Corleone @shia.jihadist

Would appreciate if some of you can validate my claims :feelsyay:

My next thread will be about πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· females. Stay tuned! :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
Don't bring north africans into your sand nigger crap you subhuman

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Skinnycel_
I find all races of women attractive, but for different reasons. For me, it'd go like this:

Whites > latinas > MENAs = East Asians = blacks > South Asians.

Whites because they have everything (facial harmony, height and bones), latinas because they have good facial harmony and good body, MENAs and blacks because they have decent facial harmony and good body, but East Asians have just decent facial harmony but South Asians are at the bottom because they have meh facial harmony and flat bodies. East Asians as well, but at least their facial harmony makes up for it. But ultimately, if I ever get married, it would be a South Asian because culture is more important than looks.
bro what??south asian aka pakistanis worse than blacks?i highly disagree unless you are talking about eastern africa women cause those women fog very hard too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist