GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

Should have sold the hype fellas 350 was the best you finna get

• +1
Reactions: studiocel
This entire thing is so fucking tragic
you guys are fucked man
It seems, you guys have not the concept. Of how fun it is, to play around with yolo money one can miss.
This moggs boring ass card games, imo.

This has been a hillarious ride so far.
And I guestimate the roalercoster not over yet.

I LOL @ how serious people take money. But maybe I'm not poorgang enough, to understand it how losing a bit of money affects people.
But than again, only put in amounts, that doesn't affect you. And manage position in amount, so that it doesn't affect you (aka take profits; so it's still yolo amount of money).

yolo_onlinefinal.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brainded, Stevensmithgerard, Pumanator and 2 others
I LOL @ how serious people take money. But maybe I'm not pporgang enough, to understand it how losing a bit of money affects people.
But than again, only put in amounts, that doesn't affect you. And manage position in amount, so that it doesn't affect you (aka take profits; so it's still yolo amount of money).
I only had one share lol, jfl if u think I put my entire net worth into this

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Are you planning to hold it till the short squeeze happens / you lose more or you get out?
the smartest and most rational thing to do for me right now is to close my positions and take this L but my guts tell me not to.

Even if shit really hits the fan, nobody likes to see 7'400$ going down the drain but if it happens it happens im not really concerned about it. If somebody on this thread actually followed my "advice" and lost money that he couldnt afford to lose im really sorry for that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 1862, ReverseNorwoodPill and 1 other person
the smartest and most rational thing to do for me right now is to close my positions and take this L but my guts tell me not to.

Even if shit really hits the fan, nobody likes to see 7'400$ going down the drain but if it happens it happens im not really concerned about it. If somebody on this thread actually followed my "advice" and lost money that he couldnt afford to lose im really sorry for that
Always, only keep an amount on balance. That one is willing to lose no sweat.
2nd. If you havelike$4.000 gains in stock. and notcashed out. You gains are imo $0. Only after selling and cashing out, are gains real. before that, it's theoratical gains. That's how I view "gains", that are not cashed out yet. They are not real gains yet.

If somebody on this thread actually followed my "advice" and lost money that he couldnt afford to lose im really sorry for that
That person needed to learn a lesson, in that case.
"lose what can't afford to lose." WTF is someone even doing when putting necesairy money insto stocks, and not keeping that money in cash or bankaccount.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Jfl at me for trusting reddit of all things. Terracucks. It’s actually true everything is better than being a redditor spamming their diamonds and shit
I get cancer lurking there

• +1
I'm going back to online poker after this, seems less gamble than stock trading.

tragic story indeed, I was really so naive to think the normal people could achieve something meaningful
Online poker is only gambling if you're a losing player

Also don't think this story is over yet

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, oatmeal, Deleted member 11134 and 1 other person
Stock is less risk than poker,if you hold stocks for longer time and do some research. That way you can make like 10-20% a year. ETF's are kinda safe. Just dont buy the yolo wsb meme stocks if you wanna do it safe.
Poker isn't risky if you're good and stick to proper bankroll management

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 11134 and ReverseNorwoodPill
Also don't think this story is over yet
#metoo.

1 thing, is kinda sure.
The bottom of the borrom is 20-30 usd range. Because that's imo the basic value of the company. Because their bookvale (assets minus debts is about $19 USD); and they have imo some value above that with profits potential future with their now online re-rediractions and worldwide known brand name.

So the bottom of the bottom. is for sure 20-30 USD range.
How much bounce upwards, after this. I have no idea.

• +1
reddit on suicide watch :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Pumanator, ReverseNorwoodPill and 1 other person
Gme2

I wrote my reasons yesterday. Didn't make sense holding, when I knew 120 is coming.
At least made profit

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, studiocel and doncel
Yes but like always, you need to be one of the first movers, and invest before something goes mainstream.
When housewives want to invest, and the media starts to make publicity = its over and usually the start of a big disaster.
I saw this shit coming. Everytime mainstream people are thinking "this is a 100% chance to make money" or i see normies posting "xyz to the moon" "just hold" "buy more, dont sell" i know this shit will crash hardcore.
EVERYTIME you start to get greedy and think there is easy money involved in something, without being a first mover or "major risk taker before everybody else" you will LOOSE.

Am Ende der Jagd werden die Hasen gezählt guys

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
I saw this shit coming. Everytime mainstream people are thinking "this is a 100% chance to make money" or i see normies posting "xyz to the moon" "just hold" "buy more, dont sell" i know this shit will crash hardcore.
EVERYTIME you start to get greedy and think there is easy money involved in something, without being a first mover or "major risk taker before everybody else" you will LOOSE.
Tbh this had really sound ideas behind it and once in a lifetime opportunity, that had incredibly far reaching consequences, literally bankrupting all the banks kind of consequences.
But on the other hand, the stock did as is like 5000% or something retarded. So that, to a degree is just pure greed.

• +1
Reactions: doncel
Lol if you draw conclusions from this dip or if this dip scares you

If this dip scares you you've invested too much money

• +1
Unless you are happy with 5% returns/year with a defensive portofolio averaged over a long (10+ year) time.... the stock market has always been gambling.

Nobody is happy with 5% returns/year unless you are already rich. Investing is a rich person game. Speculating a poor person's game.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 1862 and Pumanator

Dude, this is not a dip. The big blown up balloon full of hope, greed and speculation without any substance just got destroyed.

Is the party already over?
I dont see a single person thinking of buying the dip

People not selling at 460 was pure greed.
- The top was usually at the beginning when people dumped and after 2 hours balances.
- The max they reached the night before was 460.
A new high is a big resistance and is tested alot.
- The biggest gains were during the pre market and after market in the past days
- Reddit was full of people not being able to buy, but were able to sell.

I feel so stupid to ignore all these. But hindsight 20/20.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
It's called odd lot theory. Essentially when normies find out about a good trade, it means that it's no longer good. When this was talked about by 85 year old grandmas and 60 year old boomers looking for their get rich retirement, it was already over. Everyone thinks they were deepfuckingvalue but he got in over a year ago and bought for $14. People thinking they could get rich at $300 a share were truly retarded and deserve to lose their money.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Stevensmithgerard, studiocel and 1 other person

I could agree with you, if it held at least 120. But it went straight to 100 and it didn't even bounce much even there. The bounce from 100 only confirmed 120 as a resistance.
It sucks it turned out this way.
It could see another real bounce, but I wouldn't hold my breath for 200. Nobody knows though.
There should be lots of support between 80, 69, 55, 42 or there abouts. So it might hover from those levels to 120 for the time being.
A bit too early to tell.

• +1
Unless you are happy with 5% returns/year with a defensive portofolio averaged over a long (10+ year) time.... the stock market has always been gambling.

Nobody is happy with 5% returns/year unless you are already rich. Investing is a rich person game. Speculating a poor person's game.
You can put cash into exchanges, and they give you 6-7% annual interest rate. No trading risk, just frozen money, if you lock it in. Like 7-90 day period.

• +1
I could agree with you, if it held at least 120. But it went straight to 100 and it didn't even bounce much even there. The bounce from 100 only confirmed 120 as a resistance.
It sucks it turned out this way.
It could see another real bounce, but I wouldn't hold my breath for 200. Nobody knows though.
There should be lots of support between 80, 69, 55, 42 or there abouts. So it might hover from those levels to 120 for the time being.
A bit too early to tell.
Yeah it's way too early to tell

I'm holding either way because it was some yolo money that I put into it

• +1

Feel really bad for guys like this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, ReverseNorwoodPill, oatmeal and 4 others
You can put cash into exchanges, and they give you 6-7% annual interest rate. No trading risk, just frozen money, if you lock it in. Like 7-90 day period.
Yeah and how much is the inflation of those foreign currencies offering such a lucrative interest rate? Usually it's very high (4+%) aswell. So once you trade your money back into euro's or dollars, you are losing out.

There's no risk-free 7% interest rate anywhere.

It's called odd lot theory. Essentially when normies find out about a good trade, it means that it's no longer good. When this was talked about by 85 year old grandmas and 60 year old boomers looking for their get rich retirement, it was already over. Everyone thinks they were deepfuckingvalue but he got in over a year ago and bought for $14. People thinking they could get rich at $300 a share were truly retarded and deserve to lose their money.
He got in 2019 and got in for literal pennies.

Yeah and how much is the inflation of those foreign currencies offering such a lucrative interest rate? Usually it's very high (4+%) aswell. So once you trade your money back into euro's or dollars, you are losing out.

There's no risk-free 7% interest rate anywhere.
You trade in dollars. Dollar itself has that 7% inflation rate, if not more.
So really, you only "freeze" your funds.
Inb4 some kind of random government agency inflation statistic proving me wrong.
Idc, I just look at real world prices...
And yes, there are in fact exchanges that offer 6-7%.

You trade in dollars. Dollar itself has that 7% inflation rate, if not more.
So really, you only "freeze" your funds.
Inb4 some kind of random government agency inflation statistic proving me wrong.
Idc, I just look at real world prices...
And yes, there are in fact exchanges that offer 6-7%.
Show me a trustable bank that offers 7% interest rate on your money in dollars or euros. I will put my money there tomorrow.

The best any dutch bank can offer me is like 0.4% and that's with locking up my money for atleast a full year lmao. Good luck with that.

7% 'riskfree' returns screams: 'Huge scam, put your money here if you want to lose it!' to me.

• +1
Show me a trustable bank that offers 7% interest rate on your money in dollars or euros. I will put my money there tomorrow.

The best any dutch bank can offer me is like 0.4% and that's with locking up my money for atleast a full year lmao. Good luck with that.
Interest

I said exchange.
They accept up to 50m usd

Robinhood softened the restriction. You can buy up to 100. The price rose from 65.67 euros to 90 euros. Also I dreamt that it would crash to 66 euros and then go to 460 again. Is this a vision?

• Hmm...
All the people in it for the money. Are gone now.
The purist and peoples in it for morality reasons. are still only ones in.

The normies ones in this. to make money. are now kicked out, and paper handed this 100% sure.
The hardliners moralsfags, in it for principles. are left.

• Woah
Yeah and if tether collapses then you are holding worthless shitcoins.

Idk in what world you would ever consider this risk-free. I knew it was a scam.
If you diversify your portfolio enough it's essentially risk free

Completely risk free doesn't exist. Even keeping your money in the bank is risky nowadays because there is zero scarcity to currencies like $ and €.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

Completely risk free doesn't exist. Even keeping your money in the bank is risky nowadays because there is zero scarcity to currencies like $ and €.
people need to understand

1. lower risk = lower reward. Risk is necessary and not a bad thing
2. risk on (most) stocks decreases as time passes
3. storing money in the bank with todays interest rates is braindead (unless kept for a specific purpose)

• +1
3. storing money in the bank with todays interest rates is braindead
unless that money has a need, a future need, or a purpose. Than it belongs there, and to stay there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

The amounts of risk you take by putting your money in the bank is several orders of magnitude smaller than putting your money in crypto.

The more you diversify your portfolio, the less your average return becomes.

The amounts of risk you take by putting your money in the bank is several orders of magnitude smaller than putting your money in crypto.

The more you diversify your portfolio, the less your average return becomes.
Yes and no.
As a matter of fact, show a better place to put money than the crypto. Pro tip - you can't. Crypto has been the most successful thing in entire history probably.
Keeping cash in bank is one of the worst things you could do and is not safe at all, it's literally burning money guaranteed. It literally burns every second.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Guys the short squeeze could legit happen now. It was at 66 euros like 15 min ago. Now almost 120 euros. Reason is that robinhood had restricted gme buy to max 1. They changed it to 100 again. The price rises so fast it stops updating. Its an auto freeze to stop massive fluctuations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
As a matter of fact, show a better place to put money than the crypto. Pro tip - you can't. Crypto has been the most successful thing in entire history probably.
You are funny man :)

people need to understand

1. lower risk = lower reward. Risk is necessary and not a bad thing
2. risk on (most) stocks decreases as time passes
3. storing money in the bank with todays interest rates is braindead (unless kept for a specific purpose)
Yes I only keep like 1k in the bank at any given time for necessities

If you keep a significant portion of your net worth in the bank you are braindead

• +1
Yes I only keep like 1k in the bank at any given time for necessities

If you keep a significant portion of your net worth in the bank you are braindead
not sure if ukcel or not but LISA is good if you wanna get your foot on the property ladder

otherwise I'm inclined to agree