GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

Fuark should i sell 😩
this is exactly what they want scaring people to sell they WANT you to sell because it is all fake what they are doing meaning we are winning so hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pumanator, doncel, eduardkoopman and 2 others
Only 9.6 shares at 50, but I’ll hold.

If I don’t see more hedgies offing themselves I’m holding

@ReverseNorwoodPill
HOLD, EVERYTHING IS FINE

Go to any website where you can look at volume.

They are using ladder attacks.

They sell like 5x100 shares, each cheaper than the one before, which brings the market down.

Then they buy it back with one purchase.

Market sees this as loss of interest.

Just hold .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Arvenas, Pumanator and 3 others
where do you live? if youre from the US just sign up to robinhood and if youre from europe i dont fucking know look it up bro, friends of mine use eToro but you can use pretty much whatever the fuck you want just get into GME as fast as possible
didnt robinhood freeze buying into it

@ReverseNorwoodPill
HOLD, EVERYTHING IS FINE

Go to any website where you can look at volume.

They are using ladder attacks.

They sell like 5x100 shares, each cheaper than the one before, which brings the market down.

Then they buy it back with one purchase.

Market sees this as loss of interest.

Just hold .
404 error Volume today.

very low Volume. unbelieveable low volume. No selling and no buying
A stand off.

The funny thing is though.
Every day of stand-off. It costs the short money (interest/risk fee to cover their shorts) So they lose money on the daily. While it costs nothing to own/hold.

We can be irrational holders longer, than they can afford to spend/lose on the daily. If people don't go paperhand

Volume3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, ReverseNorwoodPill and thecaste
Wasn't today meant to be the day hedge funds had to bring in the cash?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1862 and Lars
true that.
it was hoped and guestimated to happen. but wrong

But it appears, that their broker been allowing them to keep low funds as collateral for their outstanding "debt"/risk.
Today is after opening hours, a stand-off.
Every day it costs them money though, the shorts. on interest + risk fee on their loan/debt.obligation to buy at some point. Would had hoped today that the broker would had demanded more bakcing from them or hav them close shorts positions. I guess not yet..

e-toro; been annoying today

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Matheus and Lars
No

The hedge funds are paying interest on their short positions every day right now. They're trying a whole bunch of shit to try and get off cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Matheus
No

The hedge funds are paying interest on their short positions every day right now. They're trying a whole bunch of shit to try and get off cheaper.
they were very smart, to send out the cope/lie.That everyonei s jumping on silver now.
So that people would sell GME, and dump it into Silver. Or people have no yolo-funds to buy dipps in GME.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
true that.
it was hoped and guestimated to happen. but wrong

But it appears, that their broker been allowing them to keep low funds as collateral for their outstanding "debt"/risk.
Today is after opening hours, a stand-off.
Every day it costs them money though, the shorts. on interest + risk fee on their loan/debt.obligation to buy at some point. Would had hoped today that the broker would had demanded more bakcing from them or hav them close shorts positions. I guess not yet..

e-toro; been annoying today

Brokers are in on it with them be sure of that
No

So when is the short squeeze supposed to happen?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Brokers are in on it with them be sure of that

So when is the short squeeze supposed to happen?
I just told you there is no deadline

Could happen in 30 minutes, could happen in two weeks

• +1
Reactions: Lars and eduardkoopman
Could they decide. That Melvin doesn't have to pay interest for mow. and they get 0%?

than 100% stand off

dropping like a rock JFL. I wonder if it'll close under $200 today

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
dropping like a rock JFL. I wonder if it'll close under $200 today
$225
i manged to buy at 215 today.
Tomorrow the show and soap continues.

LMAO @ the legend "losing" 5.2 million todays

og8ca1xskxe61.png

• +1
$225
i manged to buy at 215 today.
Tomorrow the show and soap continues.

LMAO @ the legend "losing" 5.2 million todays

og8ca1xskxe61.png
It's getting really low Im getting scared IDK if I should pull out

• +1
i assume you only put in yolo money?

the fun thing about yolo monye is. It doesn't even cause 1 drip of sweat. because the yolo fun excitments with all thise is worth it 10x.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
They want this , they want you getting scared they faked the silver bullshit and the price drop look here https://eresearch.fidelity.com/eresearch/gotoBL/fidelityTopOrders.jhtml gme is 79% bought and 21% sold why did the price drop?? because they are faking the drop with short attact ladders that you can see here: https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/gme/latest-real-time-trades they are doing 100 200 500 everytime on a lower price to create an ilusion the real price is dropping this is legit their last resort to scare people like you away the media is lying about the silver confirms even more they are FUCKED

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, doncel, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
I am wondering. Is the short ladder attack a scare tactic to make people (auto) sell, or is it a way to legitimate lower the stock price and not temporarily, since I don't see a rebounce. If its the second I am afraid the short squeeze is not happening since we can't buy enough stocks to drive the prices up and the slowly bleed out.

Look how much stocks citadel bought last week.
Read somewhere they bought like 1.1 billion worth of GME. Thats 12.5% of the entire yearly revenue of GME.

Could be a reason why the price rose more quickly then should be. Now they are slowly using it for the short ladder attacks and to make them lose less cash while it gme was going to the moon.
Screenshot 20210201 164958 Reddit

If you want to see it on the positive side, the volkswage short squeeze happened like 1 week after the short squeeze was expected. Same could happen know. You could also lose like 80%+ of youre investment since its dropping kinda fast.

• +1
Reactions: doncel
If you want to see it on the positive side, the volkswage short squeeze happened like 1 week after the short squeeze was expected. Same could happen know. You could also lose like 80%+ of youre investment since its dropping kinda fast.
Lets hope for a 2008 VW scenario.
Where they (the shorts) managed for 1-2 weeks before the short queeze to hit. They managed to bring it down to even old/before levels. Before the shorts got ass raped into a 500% moonshot.

1593764583792.jpg

Usually a short squeeze hits in 2 steps.
First a pre squeeze.
Than a battle of the shorts to get it down.
And than the 2nd hit of the full squeeze.
I hope we haven't had the full/2nd squeeze yet.

Like this short squeeze picture below.
Hopefully we are like now on 11-14 period. of this. And the full short squeeze to be happening soon. And going for a 5x jump.
2383651_14794758935037_rId6.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Lets hope for a 2008 VW scenario.
Where they (the shorts) managed for 1-2 weeks before the short queeze to hit. They managed to bring it down to even old/before levels. Before the shorts got ass raped into a 500% moonshot.

1593764583792.jpg
if this doesn't happen soon it may very well be over tbh

momentum is just gone

if this doesn't happen soon it may very well be over tbh

momentum is just gone
check the schoolbook short squeeze of VW. The trend was first broken also, before short squeeze mayhem happened, and the shorts "broke"

SPqi35YHC7G6l4ql44ftoWDDOwxVPN-u6IqB9dLpkiw.png

This stock is dead right?

This stock is dead right?
I think we have 1 jump up, still ahead of us.
It usually comes in 3 waves.
And we had 2 waves so far.

1. Up wave 1. from 30 usd to 125 usd on 25-1-2021. Than a down beat back to 65 orso.
2. Up wave 2. from 65 usd to 470 usd on 28-1-2021. Than now we are in a bown beat period and we are atm around 200 usd orso range. Might go even somewhate lower

3. Up wave 3. the final and last wave. Still to happen, i hope, think, guestimate. Which will give us like 5x of the bottom levels. if that's like 200 usd. we can have 1000 usd hopefully.
No iea when (and if) the 3 wave will materialize

/above is all opions, guestimations, not advisor, massive idiot. anyone putting in money should only put in money they lose with a smile on their face and it was their best most fun and entertaining yolo money used ever.

I hope they are kicking the can down the road.
"Assuming that XYZ (e.g. GME) is a hard to borrow security (e.g. apes holding strong), and that Trader A (Melvin), or its broker-dealer, is unable (apes again) to borrow shares to make delivery on the short sale of actual shares, the short sale may result in a fail to deliver position at Trader A’s clearing firm.
Rather than paying the borrowing fee on the shares to make delivery, or unwinding the position by purchasing the shares in the market, Trader A might next enter into a trade that gives the appearance of satisfying the broker-dealer’s close-out requirement, but in reality allows Trader A to maintain its short position without ever delivering on the short sale. Most often, this is done through the use of a buy-write trade, but may also be done as a married put and may incorporate the use of short term FLEX options. These trades are commonly referred to as “reset transactions,” in that they have the effect of resetting the time that the broker-dealer must purchase or borrow the stock to close-out a fail. The transactions could be designed solely to give the appearance of delivering the shares, when in reality the trader has no intention of meeting his delivery obligations. Such transactions between traders or any market participants have also been found to constitute a violation of a clearing firm’s responsibility to close out a failure to deliver."

This would a good tactic, to kick the can down the road. but can't be done over-and-over-and-over-and-over again. if such a thing is true, a 3rd wave should happen still.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, doncel and Lars
I think we have 1 jump up, still ahead of us.
It usually comes in 3 waves.
And we had 2 waves so far.

1. Up wave 1. from 30 usd to 125 usd on 25-1-2021. Than a down beat back to 65 orso.
2. Up wave 2. from 65 usd to 470 usd on 28-1-2021. Than now we are in a bown beat period and we are atm around 200 usd orso range. Might go even somewhate lower

3. Up wave 3. the final and last wave. Still to happen, i hope, think, guestimate. Which will give us like 5x of the bottom levels. if that's like 200 usd. we can have 1000 usd hopefully.
No iea when (and if) the 3 wave will materialize

/above is all opions, guestimations, not advisor, massive idiot. anyone putting in money should only put in money they lose with a smile on their face and it was their best most fun and entertaining yolo money used ever.

I hope they are kicking the can down the road.
"Assuming that XYZ (e.g. GME) is a hard to borrow security (e.g. apes holding strong), and that Trader A (Melvin), or its broker-dealer, is unable (apes again) to borrow shares to make delivery on the short sale of actual shares, the short sale may result in a fail to deliver position at Trader A’s clearing firm.
Rather than paying the borrowing fee on the shares to make delivery, or unwinding the position by purchasing the shares in the market, Trader A might next enter into a trade that gives the appearance of satisfying the broker-dealer’s close-out requirement, but in reality allows Trader A to maintain its short position without ever delivering on the short sale. Most often, this is done through the use of a buy-write trade, but may also be done as a married put and may incorporate the use of short term FLEX options. These trades are commonly referred to as “reset transactions,” in that they have the effect of resetting the time that the broker-dealer must purchase or borrow the stock to close-out a fail. The transactions could be designed solely to give the appearance of delivering the shares, when in reality the trader has no intention of meeting his delivery obligations. Such transactions between traders or any market participants have also been found to constitute a violation of a clearing firm’s responsibility to close out a failure to deliver."

This would a good tactic, to kick the can down the road. but can't be done over-and-over-and-over-and-over again. if such a thing is true, a 3rd wave should happen still.
inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and eduardkoopman
I am wondering. Is the short ladder attack a scare tactic to make people (auto) sell, or is it a way to legitimate lower the stock price and not temporarily, since I don't see a rebounce. If its the second I am afraid the short squeeze is not happening since we can't buy enough stocks to drive the prices up and the slowly bleed out.

Look how much stocks citadel bought last week.
Read somewhere they bought like 1.1 billion worth of GME. Thats 12.5% of the entire yearly revenue of GME.

Could be a reason why the price rose more quickly then should be. Now they are slowly using it for the short ladder attacks and to make them lose less cash while it gme was going to the moon.
View attachment 960255

Yep
I’m currently losing my surgery money that I put all of into the war effort against the hedge cels.
Was not very happy with the events of Monday tbh. Brutal for me, I am ascension minning Rn tbh Jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, ReverseNorwoodPill, Pumanator and 1 other person
Yep
I’m currently losing my surgery money that I put all of into the war effort against the hedge cels.
Was not very happy with the events of Monday tbh. Brutal for me, I am ascension minning Rn tbh Jfl
It's a big bet.
But it's gets worse before it gets better. If the big squeeze happens, right before it you see the last attacks of the cat in the corner which will be mad aggressive to get out of their corner. Because someone in the corner will go apeshit attack, to trun it around. If the can't get out of the corner with this current attacks, than the holders can win. it's a gamble. if it works out, than 5x 🚀. if alot of people go sell now, or panic sells alot. than they have a chance now, to cover their shorts abit, and minimize their losses/

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Pumanator
Jfl at all this cope here and on reddit
Literal soy cuck tier

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and looksmaxxtocope
Lots of reddit betas getting divorce raped over their decisionmaking rn 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 10524, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others
its time to face the music

RIP us all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Pumanator
Lots of reddit betas getting divorce raped over their decisionmaking rn 😂
i hate that wsb is the primary source of information

i always thought people were exaggerating when talking about how cucked reddit was but it's actually real

This entire thing is so fucking tragic

you guys are fucked man

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
This entire thing is so fucking tragic
no, what's tragic is that I could've cashed out at +7k but fell for the 'just hold' meme

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator and thecaste
May get another share. I have nothing to lose.

no, what's tragic is that I could've cashed out at +7k but fell for the 'just hold' meme
That's my entire point. Everyone have been so bullish on this and anyone who have been critical have been hated.

That's my entire point. Everyone have been so bullish on this and anyone who have been critical have been hated.
we put too much faith into a crooked legal system in a degenerate country, we deserve this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 11134 and oatmeal
don't bother, cut your losses
True. Not sure if I should trust a bunch of idiots on wsb. Fortunately, I already budgeted for the month, and I’m just using extra money.

• +1
I'm going back to online poker after this, seems less gamble than stock trading.

tragic story indeed, I was really so naive to think the normal people could achieve something meaningful

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and thecaste
Same here was at like +5k in 2 days starting with 6k in gme stocks the first day at wednessday and then the second trade 8k gme stocks at Thursday. Got greedy at 460, even tough it was my target. Was like its going to the moon. 500 euros easily.

Now i am -1500 euros. Was my surgery money that i got in a few months. Luckily i can readd that money in 1 month so i dont have any problems. Was thinking about reentering a couple times. Could have made a little bit during the bigger drops,didnt risk it. If i failed i could have postponed my surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm going back to online poker after this, seems less gamble than stock trading.

tragic story indeed, I was really so naive to think the normal people could achieve something meaningful
Stock is less risk than poker,if you hold stocks for longer time and do some research. That way you can make like 10-20% a year. ETF's are kinda safe. Just dont buy the yolo wsb meme stocks if you wanna do it safe.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Stock is less risk than poker,if you hold stocks for longer time and do some research. That way you can make like 10-20% a year. ETF's are kinda safe. Just dont buy the yolo wsb meme stocks if you wanna do it safe.
correct

long term (+10 years) stocks are low risk
Same here was at like +5k in 2 days starting with 6k in gme stocks the first day at wednessday and then the second trade 8k gme stocks at Thursday. Got the greedy at 460, even tough it was my target. Was like its going to the moon. 500 euros easily.

Now i am -1500 euros. Was my surgery money that i got in a few months. Luckily i can readd that money in 1 month so i dont have any problems. Was thinking about reentering a couple times. Could have made a little bit during the bigger drops,didnt risk it. If i failed i could have postponed my surgery.
shame

wonder if this'll happen again tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
it is what is is

:kys::kys::kys:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Stevensmithgerard, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others