GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

GME might be losing momentum ngl

KEEP HOLDING FUCKOS

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 7098
S3partners estimated 53 % short interest which means they could potentially have covered a lot of their positions. Short interest is still very high but we don't know if these are new shorts at higher levels.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
KEEP HOLDING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134
only gamble what you can lose.
if you need to worry, or get stressed about it.
you put in to much. not good.
Yeah lol im chilling
I’m mentally already giving up on it so I just hold
1k or cope

Yeah lol im chilling
I’m mentally already giving up on it so I just hold
1k or cope
cool, that you are chilling.
I have order at 210 dollars waiting for buy, when it hits 210.
No stress money for me.

Only put in, no stress money.

I predicted this exact situation, Now we go to the moon

• Love it
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
quit a few of halts happening

this will continue for a while tbh, we might not see any action this week at all while hedge funds try to distract and scare people and get them less interested in general

just hold

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 7098

Either A,B,C or D EOD

what i'm about to do with my $BB shares

momentum is gone, and hedgefunds had enough time to reposition and place new shorts on the ATH before the manipulated the market

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DicedFeta and Deleted member 1862
this will continue for a while tbh, we might not see any action this week at all while hedge funds try to distract and scare people and get them less interested in general

just hold
ladder attacks. trying to break the spirits. The hole only gets bigger, imo it seems, they are digging into deeper holes themselfes.
With halts and all.

imo. kinda pussy to go sell on a ladder attack. with a yolo bet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc

just hold
Many of the shorts that were pressured are probably out.

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
what i'm about to do with my $BB shares
View attachment 958681

momentum is gone, and hedgefunds had enough time to reposition and place new shorts on the ATH before the manipulated the market
volume still low as fuck, nobdy is selling lol

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 7098
volume still low as fuck, nobdy is selling lol
yeah but nobody is buying either

also $BB was probably dumb of me because it seems like the focus is shifting and staying with GME for a while

yeah but nobody is buying either
That's fine, as long as nobody sells and nobody buys the price will moon at some point

And if no shady corrupt shit happens ofc

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
imo. kinda pussy to go sell on a ladder attack. with a yolo bet.

please ladder atack it down to 210 usd; so i can buy that dip.

Last edited:
God i hope some billionaires are gonna rope

That gartley makes no sense whatsoever.
253 was support, failed. Resistance retested at 250. Finding rejection. 200 The support.
Actually entered between 210-220 now. They're letting to trade

That's fine, as long as nobody sells and nobody buys the price will moon at some point

And if no shady corrupt shit happens ofc
do you only hold GME or also a few other of the "meme stocks"?

Actually entered between 210-220 now. They're letting to trade
But doesn't look good. Seems like there is enough momentum for a downside, and if 200 doesn't hold, it's down to 120.

But doesn't look good. Seems like there is enough momentum for a downside, and if 200 doesn't hold, it's down to 120.
this has happened so many times lmao

Come on shorters/sellers; attack it more so it go to 210 usd. so i buy.

this has happened so many times lmao
200 is strong though. Hopefully it holds. I think it's quite important to hold the 200.
I'd start really doubting this thing, if this is going to go below. 120 again might scare enough people and then if the range turns into 120-200, then it will lose steam entirely.

Why is the Volume so pussy low??

because nobody is actually selling its just another short ladder attack
People can give names to whatever they want to give. It doesn't matter. This is actually playing out very naturally, and there's no "manipulation" that you can see on the chart. It's all very natural and organic and very rational too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
because nobody is actually selling its just another short ladder attack
thanks.

Like this?:
"The hedge funds are just putting in lower and lower bid prices between themselves. There is little to no volume on those trades, and since no one can buy it “looks” like the stock is plummeting."

It just means that the participation is probably lower. What does it matter? I mean, it might signal something, but I never noticed volume being that much relevant for anything, unless there're liquidity issues. Price is still as real as it gets.
Technically, it might be because of physical limitations, i.e. exchanges not letting people to trade, etc.
Don't forget, that majority of trading is done by robots, not humans. I.e. institutions. Retails are very small part, especially with the consensus that is around right now with the "hodl" and so on, which in fact disincentivizes trading.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Screenshot 20210201 164958 Reddit

I think the short squeeze is stopped. Too low trade volume and the hedgefunds already got enough stocks to compensate for any further loss and/or manilulate the stock prices. Citadel owns like 1.1 billion in GME stocks. E TORRO today forced people to sell stock with an automatically non removable auto sell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
. E TORRO today forced people to sell stock with an automatically non removable auto sell.
wtf.
it better be on margin calls. If bought shares with own money, it bs if they sell for you. it's a form of theft.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
wtf.
it better be on margin calls. If bought shares with own money, it bs if they sell for you. it's a form of theft.
Screenshot 20210201 163012 Reddit

Saw multiple posts and youtube was full of people claiming it, before it dropped to +- 220.
Also this was what (some) people saw.
Screenshot 20210201 163701 Reddit

This game is so rigged man.

tbh fellow retards: be careful! in the end this whole thing is still a huge fucking gamble where some people are going to get rich and some people get screwed over hard. keep in mind that both outcomes are very possible and be prepared for both of em, if youre in gme with money you really can not lose then get the fuck out as soon as possible. but for my other brothers that kept holding till now stay strong!!

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
if youre in gme with money you really can not lose then
then one is a pretty dumb fuck.
Only put Yolo money into this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and doncel