GET INTO GME ITS GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON

This is fucking hilarious but smart move by hedge funds, better to give few millions away as part of the class action lawsuit than loose more than 10 billion if they allowed people to continue trading GME.

It’s only free market until the rich and powerful are loosing

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Truecel14, ReverseNorwoodPill and 12 others
its still falling lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
stress level - immeasurable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
its still falling lmao
This is fucking hilarious but smart move by hedge funds, better to give few millions away as part of the class action lawsuit than loose more than 10 billion if they allowed people to continue trading GME.

It’s only free market until the rich and powerful are loosing
Float is still shorted 250%

It's a timebomb, and when it detonates this shit will fly to the moon and beyond lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Pumanator, oatmeal and 2 others
I dont know where USA cels can buy more Gamestop

I think only third world cels can buy stocks right now

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 5189
Germany still possible over ING DIBA. A friend of mine just bought 2 shares for 233 € each

you can still buy gme on etoro

Float is still shorted 250%

It's a timebomb, and when it detonates this shit will fly to the moon and beyond lmfao
250 % shorted could be from much higher levels, yes?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
250 % shorted could be from much higher levels, yes?
Idk, not smart enough

Just about smart enough to realise that this is a once in a lifetime event and an even more insane asymmetric bet than Bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, ReverseNorwoodPill and doncel
etoro currently offers everything, robinhood literally sold the reputation of their company just for jewish hedge fund managers and gme is still going to the fucking moon hop on till you can
Lol etoro fucked us also
Screenshot 20210128 191350 eToro

Niggas help me how to buy gme

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
i am buying at 200 idgaf

@Intjcel thoughts on bb and amc
Those are gonna getting shorted and will skyrocket when they have to cover their positions right

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
C02B131D BCAF 432F 95E1 D9E5FCFF7339

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: diggbicc, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others

250% shorted. And brokers forbid to buy it. Only for people to sell. Hedgefunds have won again. They will probably. Make more profit then the total loss of 20+ billion. Last time when citron research bought more shorts at 120 it skyrocketet to like 300. The same could happeb if the market is unrestricted again.

Last edited:
I Am 21 shares deep rn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Truecel14, ReverseNorwoodPill and 5 others
ADL report next week: "Tremendous rise in antisemitism in a span of mere days"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, getra, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person

5 yrs ago I would've laughed my ass off, if somebody told me that a congresswoman is going live on twitch to discuss the biggest manipulation of the stock market in the history of mankind

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, ReverseNorwoodPill, oatmeal and 5 others
Is this a psyop? Why do puppets like Elon Musk, Trump and that other whore root for the normal man?

• +1

• +1
haha delusional

Is this a psyop? Why do puppets like Elon Musk, Trump and that other whore root for the normal man?
They don't, they say stuff like that to make it seem like they are for the normal man/raise their own popularity.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, studiocel, Looks234 and 4 others
They don't, they say stuff like that to make it seem like they are for the normal man/raise their own popularity.
God is All knowing.They only dupe themselves

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and doncel
I figure but I was hinting that this might be the beginning of a staged revolution and not just a random fail by the hedge fond

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
I haven't followed this at all and have no idea what's going on, but I know FOMO when I see it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

BUY GME IF YOU CAN. THE SQUEEZE HASNT EVEN COME. THE PRICE WENT DOWNHILL BECAUSE ALL THE BROKERS CRASHED. ONLY HEDGES WERE TRADINGS SHORTS AT THIS TIME.
THERE WAS BARELY ANY VOLUME. ALL THE SHORTS STILL NEED TO BE COVERED. THE SQUEEZE WILL COME. IT EEZ WHAT IT EEZ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I have zero knowledge on stocks and hedge funds or whatever the fuck they are. Don't even know where to get them from.

Over for me. How much money have u ppl made?

oh nooooo the poor wealthy people are being """"attacked""""

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, Deleted member 10536 and 8 others
@Gunnersup roped?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, sytyl and Deleted member 5189
Someone tell me where I put money into this thing I have no idea how stocks work