Getting back my looksmaxxing journey

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Richcel
Uni is starting soon, I took a break and was bulking but now I finally gainrd the motivation again
Now im cutting - high protein, low calorie, NO FAST FOOD. Gym daily, cardio rest days
Just got my hair done and cut at a professional hair salon, whole shabang with hair shower and shit ton of product (all middle aged white women, only guy there jfl - my stylist kept complimenting my hair jfl)
New looksmax-studied daily skincare routine with tret once a week at night
Just bought airmax 270(1.3 inch actual height boost) plus lifts ill try out
Did some stylemaxxing (mogger silver chain and new clothes like gymshark to make my muscles pop)
Getting teeth whitening and a tattoo(s) in a few months
Looking into rhino (im 18 so might be in a few years if I truly want to follow through as well as filler in my jaw but have to moneymaxx when im out of uni for those surgeries)

Looksmaxxing is NOT cope, not only does it enhance physical appearance but also mentally gives you confidence and self worth

Time to ascend boyos:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Schalbuchu, Rimaxtis and GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Truly sad, good post like these are eclipsed by the millions of shitpost by faggot chico dickriders

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Good luck!

• Love it
Reactions: Schizomogger
Truly sad, good post like these are eclipsed by the millions of shitpost by faggot chico dickriders
It's just that these threads don't have any interest for most. Why would someone care about some stranger's typical plans for improving looks? These threads barely contribute to the reader, they have been made thousands of times. Only if this was a very small community, if you had some new and unusual plans, or if you were very well-known here, the thread would have gotten a big amount of attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579