Getting ghosted by MTBs is so brutal, suifuel, i will be alone forever

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Any of you fucking copers that still say im anything more than LTN can suck my dick. I literally try and hit on MTBs sometimes in OLD and still it doesnt lead to anythinf ever, just ghosted after i send 1 text. Id rather only try abd match with stacies and get zero matches at this point, cause atleast i can cope then. But getting rejected by MTBs with basic looking or emo profiles? Absolute rage and suifuel. I cant fucking stand it anymore, what the fuck am i suppoed to do to find someone? If OLD is this hopeless theres no chance for IRL. And even then, if there was, how would i find a girl my type that i will click with? And how will i approach them? And if they will even be single? Its FUCKING OVER :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelswah::feelsrope::feelscry::feelsohgod::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 25667, Zeruel and 3 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 25667 and 4 others
@mrriceguy

I get rejected all the time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and aBetterMii
Getting rejected by MTBs is so fucking bad that is why i don't approach them.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, badamj and aBetterMii
You’re just too handsome, leaving them speechless with ur pua slayer one liners and boyish good looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Zeruel, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
I know it’s hard, but at some point you’ve got to come to terms with the elite hand you’ve been dealt. Life as a PUA YottaChad slayer has its own set of difficulties ;( despite what this site may have you believe. For example, it won’t even fit in 9/10 Terastacys

• JFL
Any of you fucking copers that still say im anything more than LTN can suck my dick. I literally try and hit on MTBs sometimes in OLD and still it doesnt lead to anythinf ever, just ghosted after i send 1 text. Id rather only try abd match with stacies and get zero matches at this point, cause atleast i can cope then. But getting rejected by MTBs with basic looking or emo profiles? Absolute rage and suifuel. I cant fucking stand it anymore, what the fuck am i suppoed to do to find someone? If OLD is this hopeless theres no chance for IRL. And even then, if there was, how would i find a girl my type that i will click with? And how will i approach them? And if they will even be single? Its FUCKING OVER :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelswah::feelsrope::feelscry::feelsohgod::feelsree:
Just settle for a fat girl bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and aBetterMii
yea bru it's sad

• Hmm...
MTB's want Chadlites now. A lot won't even settle for HTNs anymore. They are tired of "settling" for low value men.

MTB's want Chadlites now. A lot won't even settle for HTNs anymore. They are tired of "settling" for low value men.
Im LTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88
If you're HTN it means you need to go for LTBs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88
Well duh

• +1