Getting gyno surgery done in Eastern Europe?

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
Softmaxxes have ascended me to a point where I am decently high SMV and am able to get girls semi easily. Now I need to get rid of this disgusting breast tissue on my chest asap and if it's only to feel comfortable and be able to let loose during sex, to enjoy the fruit of my labor so to speak.

Do you think Gyno surgery could be of reasonable high quality in Eastern Europe or have you even done it yourself there? I'm a broke student and very busy with Uni, so I can't afford to drop 5+ k on surgery unfortunately.

You should sell your kidney if possible to get gyno surgery done at a high quality.
Not in EE, in a first world country. To avoid scarring and to get a natural finish

Not getting it done while in your prime years will not just look aesthetically unappealing but destroy your mental health.

And may cause emotional scarring if girls who initially wanted to have sex with you are visibly disgusted when you take your shirt off.
Will also make using shirtless pics on dating apps impossible. Will make summer days at the beach painful when kids, girls and teens point and laugh at you. Will make wearing t-shirts very awkward and embarrassing.

I wouldn't even say it's a "looksmax" or "hardmax". It's a physical defect that needs fixing asap.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
You should sell your kidney if possible to get gyno surgery done at a high quality.
Not in EE, in a first world country. To avoid scarring and to get a natural finish

Not getting it done while in your prime years will not just look aesthetically unappealing but destroy your mental health.

And may cause emotional scarring if girls who initially wanted to have sex with you are visibly disgusted when you take your shirt off.
Will also make using shirtless pics on dating apps impossible. Will make summer days at the beach painful when kids, girls and teens point and laugh at you. Will make wearing t-shirts very awkward and embarrassing.

I wouldn't even say it's a "looksmax" or "hardmax". It's a physical defect that needs fixing asap.
Yeah I agree with everything with you wrote. Still, if I really can’t afford „proper“ surgery, how high is the risk of botched surgery in EE really? It‘s not a very difficult surgical procedure right?

I think the first thing I‘ll do is apply to get it paid by my insurance, I might be lucky and they cover it

Yes I agree. Dr Anthony Maffei (in New York) is the best.

Softmaxxes have ascended me to a point where I am decently high SMV and am able to get girls semi easily. Now I need to get rid of this disgusting breast tissue on my chest asap and if it's only to feel comfortable and be able to let loose during sex, to enjoy the fruit of my labor so to speak.

Do you think Gyno surgery could be of reasonable high quality in Eastern Europe or have you even done it yourself there? I'm a broke student and very busy with Uni, so I can't afford to drop 5+ k on surgery unfortunately.
ask, for local anesthetics
you'll wanna be awake unless you wanna wake up with a missing kidney since EE

ask, for local anesthetics
you'll wanna be awake unless you wanna wake up with a missing kidney since EE
Lol you think that's how they are doing it over there? I wanna get that sweet opiate buzz tho :confused:

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Yeah I agree with everything with you wrote. Still, if I really can’t afford „proper“ surgery, how high is the risk of botched surgery in EE really? It‘s not a very difficult surgical procedure right?

I think the first thing I‘ll do is apply to get it paid by my insurance, I might be lucky and they cover it
The surgery can be botched even in the west plus if it's done by primitive methods it leaves scars.

You want the incisions in a half moon pattern on the lower nipples so they blend in and become invisible with time. Not next to your chest where they will be visible forever and some people might figure out you had gyno surgery.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
The surgery can be botched even in the west plus if it's done by primitive methods it leaves scars.

You want the incisions in a half moon pattern on the lower nipples so they blend in and become invisible with time. Not next to your chest where they will be visible forever and some people might figure out you had gyno surgery.
Alright, thank you! Do you happen to know a good German surgeon that performs surgery that way?

Last edited:
I can not recommend someone in particular for EE but in general the bang for buck for eastern european surgeons is very good if you do basic stuff and gyno surgery is basic stuff.

A a user i respect told you to sell a kidney but i think he is slightly wrong in this aspect.
The biggest problem is finding a good surgeon because not many EE are optimised for foreigners, they do not have english websites, updated instagrams and so on.
Your best bet would be to reach out for the help of some people living in that specific country.
If you want i can try to find someone in my country. DM if you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
no one is going to get your kidneys ffs

gyno removal is basic shit