Giga Heightpill in school!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
So our foid teacher made a "game" where all the people needed to stay in a line from shortest to tallest. It was probably absolute sui fuel for the manlets not for me tho I was like the 5 tallest which is seen as near manlet tier these days. Its over for short men.

• +1
Reactions: Jack
tuck your feacher

So our foid teacher made a "game" where all the people needed to stay in a line from shortest to tallest. It was probably absolute sui fuel for the manlets not for me tho I was like the 5 tallest which is seen as near manlet tier these days. Its over for short men.

How tall we talking i would probably be a manlet knowing todays standards i'm 6 foot 2 and still manlet ded serious thankfully it's all about face fuck the height cope i'm sick of it tbh

How tall we talking i would probably be a manlet knowing todays standards i'm 6 foot 2 and still manlet ded serious thankfully it's all about face fuck the height cope i'm sick of it tbh

are u serious 6'2?

are u serious 6'2?

Yes why ? tbh brutally honest secret between you and me 6 foot 1.6 without shoes with shoes 6 foot 2.1 ded serious

Yes why ? tbh brutally honest secret between you and me 6 foot 1.6 without shoes with shoes 6 foot 2.1 ded serious

Holy shit, go looksmax asap
Lefort2
Orbital decompression
Lip reduction
Nose job
Lean max
Genioplasty for fixes

I thought u were a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Holy shit, go looksmax asap
Lefort2