Girls are cock hungry at age 12 and 13

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I always fail in this life
Back when I was in 7th grade, I was the hottest new kid, literally every girl wanted me and I had been asked out several times and literally was so inhib that I rejected girls to their face.

One time this happens:

“Hey vermilion do you wanna date Monica?” Some slut asks, trying to be a wingman for her friend,

“No, she looks like a hooker,” I replied (and the girl was standing there and heard me call her that)

Anyway, down to the point;

This girl in class asked me how big my cock was, and I said it was big. Some skinny white cuck was getting angry because he was jealous that she asked me that. He replied to us saying “ugh you guys are so gross.”

Then he tried to cuck me and embarrass me by saying “your breath smells like shit”

But it didn’t work because the girls kept flirting with me.

I will cuck you and fuck your mother. End of discussion. Kys faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, albe.ORG, Deleted member 24940 and 9 others
Muh innocent teenage girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Vermilioncore
Cat GIF

Thats crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, HarrierDuBois, Sub0 and 3 others
Another day another tale

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Muh innocent teenage girls
These girls were absolute sluts. I always cage when people think girls 12-15 are “children”

One girl even texted me saying she loved when her boyfriend ate her pussy. I was a cuck and asked her if she enjoyed it. I was 13 too

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Deleted member 26116
Tales from some third world shithole idk anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
3288200 17159

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Manletmachine and Deleted member 26092
Goyslop and hormones are making kids enter puberty much earlier nowadays.
That‘s why you see girls acting like that so early and zoomer boys growing so tall.

Tales from some third world shithole idk anymore
Im being for real though. It may sound like larp. But it’s not. All the guys wanted to kick my ass because I was mogging them all. I was a pussy and backed down from their requests to fight…

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Manletmachine
Goyslop and hormones are making kids enter puberty much earlier nowadays.
That‘s why you see girls acting like that so early and zoomer boys growing so tall.
But this was back in 2008

How loud was the clapping after you told them off?

• Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG
i remmeber back in 7th grade we had bring your dick to school day and i forgot my rod at home. all the sluts laughed at me. turned me into a bitter incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, bobthebuilder23, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
i remmeber back in 7th grade we had bring your dick to school day and i forgot my rod at home. all the sluts laughed at me. turned me into a bitter incel
300CC19B 8934 4E84 88C0 B9918855329D

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Manletmachine
I hate that women like sex

Crazy to think there's simultaneously 2010 born kids having sex and 1980-1990 born kids who've never touched a vagina.

These literal children born 20-30 years after the oldfags are more men and more adult/developed than they'll ever be. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bobthebuilder23, Vermilioncore, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
Crazy to think there's simultaneously 2010 born kids having sex and 1980-1990 born kids who've never touched a vagina.

These literal children born 20-30 years after the oldfags are more men and more adult/developed than they'll ever be. Brutal.
My younger bro lost his virginity before me