girls hate skinny guys

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
Ultimate blackpill from a skinny male(me), auschwitz celling will plummet your SMV period. It never begun for you copers that think losing weight will ascend them.

My main issue has always been my body. I even believe being fat is better than skinny since i've known many fatcels *cough* @LondonVillie who have ascended or had relationships. I can't say the same for skinnycels though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lolcel, Deleted member 5393 and 21 others
It depends on the girl. Older women (25-30 or older) prefer strong muscular masculine looking men, while younger women (16-20 maybe 20-25 in some instances) really like tall skinny men but would also like if they were gymmaxxed of course, they just don't see it as a requirement.

I know because the only time where a girl said I was too skinny, she was a scottish girl about to get married who was in her late 20s (and back then I was 18), while the girls that I attract the most tend to be young women who are around 18 years old even though I am 22.

Back when I was 18, I was attracting mostly girls who were around 16-18, that is because I look a lot younger than my age because of genetics. Since I prefer younger women (18-25) anyways because they have had less partners and look better, it doesn't affect me negatively (that I'm skinny) but I do know that getting muscular would help me which is why I am gymmaxxing anyways, it would especially help me for Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, joeveniro, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
It depends on the girl. Older women (25-30 or older) prefer strong muscular masculine looking men, while younger women (16-20 maybe 20-25 in some instances) really like tall skinny men but would also like if they were gymmaxxed of course, they just don't see it as a requirement.

I know because the only time where a girl said I was too skinny, she was a scottish girl about to get married who was in her late 20s (and back then I was 18), while the girls that I attract the most tend to be young women who are around 18 years old even though I am 22.

Back when I was 18, I was attracting mostly girls who were around 16-18, that is because I look a lot younger than my age because of genetics. Since I prefer younger women (18-25) anyways because they have had less partners and look better, it doesn't affect me negatively (that I'm skinny) but I do know that getting muscular would help me which is why I am gymmaxxing anyways, it would especially help me for Tinder.

True.

Once they get older and fat, they want to be sure the guy is physically able to carry them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, jjyb12345, Danish_Retard and 11 others

Being tall and skinny is different since you are seen as more manly more intimidating. If you are average height like me you will be seen as pathetic weakling. My experience differs significantly from yours. In highschool i've known many girls who dated legit fat guys and similar height as me. I've even had few girls Bully me because they view my body as pathetic (same girl also dated a fat guy).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mouthbreath
Being tall and skinny is different since you are seen as more manly more intimidating. If you are average height like me you will be seen as pathetic weakling. In my experience in highschool i've known many girls who dated legit fat guys. I've even had few girls Bully me because they view my body as pathetic (same girl also dated a fat guy).
Yeah you're right about that, but it's not just because as a tall guy I am more manly and more intimidating but it's also because my frame is taller so as a skinny guy, I don't look like a kid, while guys who are 5 foot 5 and skinny often look like children and that's the problem. If you're short then you really must gymmax.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

dame dane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, wasted and randomuser2407
Yeah you're right about that, but it's not just because as a tall guy I am more manly and more intimidating but it's also because my frame is taller so as a skinny guy, I don't look like a kid, while guys who are 5 foot 5 and skinny often look like children and that's the problem. If you're short then you really must gymmax.
see my post I've edited it to state the fat guys were also similar in height as me.

being skinny is better than being fat come on now

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Over, Deleted member 1400 and 5 others
being skinny is better than being fat come on now
no it isn't you are seen as weakling by women. read my other posts.

fat guy = strong protector

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others

if ur fat ur face is dog shit tier + shit body if ur skinny then u have abs and lean face not even comparable bro maybe u were just unlucky

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 6191, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
Skinny is such a failo. Much much better to lift. Required if you are 6'0+

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and sandcelmuttcel
if ur fat ur face is dog shit tier + shit body if ur skinny then u have abs and lean face not even comparable bro maybe u were just unlucky
doesn't matter IRL you are are seen as weakling. plus when you are skinny you have noodle neck that isn't very masculine.

funny you say that but I've seen many fat guys in relationships contrast to skinny guys.
do u ever see fat faggots on Tiktok with hundreds of girls simping for them? No but u see legit twinks being simped for by hot girls

girls don't care if ur strong if ur fat dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cacas112, HighIQcel, Yoyo2233 and 3 others
@Gorilla @sandcelmuttcel It really depends on the woman, I have seen Stacies with fat men and skinny men, and I have seen fat girls with both fat men and skinny men, not every girl has the same taste, getting fat just to get laid is a dumb idea. The trick to increasing your chance of meeting a girl who likes you is simply to go out more, it's difficult to do that during COVID19, but once that is over, you should go out to social events, there you'll be able to meet other people and socialize, from there you'll be able to meet women either directly at the event that you can then ask out on a date or you can make friends who can set you up with someone they know later on. The more you go out to those types of events and the more people you know, the more likely you are to get a girlfriend.

I know that it's typical blue pilled advice but it's true, the reason why some guys stay incels for their whole life is because they never leave the house because they are somehow convinced that they aren't attractive enough to get laid or find a girlfriend. The truth is that even the most ugly men out there have managed to find a girl who loves them, so it's definitely possible. It's only on tinder that you have to be in the top 20% to succeed with women, in real life it's very different, if heightmogging was so real, then as a 6 foot 4 guy I would steal so many guys' girlfriends but clearly it never happens because even if the girl is attracted to me, if she has someone already, she isn't going to risk damaging their happy relationship just to get laid with a taller guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cacas112, HighIQcel, klamus and 3 others
I can confirm as a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 1400, audreyen and 1 other person
Every single reply in this thread:
Dn rd lol 2

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Im very skinny; and the only way To be sexy as skinny is to be trained at least.

My ex kept telling me how i was “thin and little” this fucked me up alot; made me feel ashamed and gave me insecurities; I should have told her to grow some tits; fuckking bitch

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and sandcelmuttcel
@Gorilla @sandcelmuttcel It really depends on the woman, I have seen Stacies with fat men and skinny men, and I have seen fat girls with both fat men and skinny men, not every girl has the same taste, getting fat just to get laid is a dumb idea. The trick to increasing your chance of meeting a girl who likes you is simply to go out more, it's difficult to do that during COVID19, but once that is over, you should go out to social events, there you'll be able to meet other people and socialize, from there you'll be able to meet women either directly at the event that you can then ask out on a date or you can make friends who can set you up with someone they know later on. The more you go out to those types of events and the more people you know, the more likely you are to get a girlfriend.

I know that it's typical blue pilled advice but it's true, the reason why some guys stay incels for their whole life is because they never leave the house because they are somehow convinced that they aren't attractive enough to get laid or find a girlfriend. The truth is that even the most ugly men out there have managed to find a girl who loves them, so it's definitely possible. It's only on tinder that you have to be in the top 20% to succeed with women, in real life it's very different, if heightmogging was so real, then as a 6 foot 4 guy I would steal so many guys' girlfriends but clearly it never happens because even if the girl is attracted to me, if she has someone already, she isn't going to risk damaging their happy relationship just to get laid with a taller guy.
smart guy read everything

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Pietrosiek and randomuser2407
do u ever see fat faggots on Tiktok with hundreds of girls simping for them? No but u see legit twinks being simped for by hot girls

I don't care I didn't live in tik tok Era and I'm not from the west also. My experience has been different, i've known fat guys who dated the prettiest girls in highschool.

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o, Deleted member 3299 and randomuser2407

That's only because on tiktok, the twink look is what is preferred. And on social media in general, the black pill is applicable because looks are just that important, you can't be a successful instagram influencer if you're ugly or fat, but that doesn't mean that you can't find someone in real life who likes you, and that is the difference. The internet and real life are completely different, yes looks do matter but women aren't as picky as we often believe, and they don't all have the same tastes, just like we don't all have the same tastes as men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3299
today I learned that I would slay more at 6'5 275lb then 6'5 195lbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6191, Pietrosiek and 1 other person

I've gone through highschool girls rejecting me and ridiculing me and in the meantime I was seeing fat guys with pretty girls.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I don't care I didn't live in tik tok Era and I'm not from the west also. My experience has been different, i've known fat guys who dated the prettiest girls in highschool.
Same. Fat gives the idea of bigger and stronger and that you can provide her food.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 3299 and sandcelmuttcel
face > everthing
Zayn and Gigi here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 4545, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
You're right, the hottest girl in my school has never been with guys who would be considered her looksmatch by black pill standards and the last guy that I saw her with was really fat and he had the face of a cuck, but he was dating the hottest girl in school even though he is fat. It's really difficult to tell exactly what women see in those men, but if I had to guess, I would say it is probably their personality mainly and maybe they also have their shit together and met in the right place at the right time. Often times, I see girls who date guys that they would never match with on tinder, but they are still very attracted to the guy, that is because tinder is very different from real life.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen and Pietrosiek
Ultimate blackpill from a skinny male(me), auschwitz celling will plummet your SMV period. It never begun for you copers that think losing weight will ascend them.

My main issue has always been my body. I even believe being fat is better than skinny since i've known many fatcels *cough* @LondonVillie who have ascended or had relationships. I can't say the same for skinnycels though.
just eat, wtf
i would be the happiest person in the world if i had to eat 5k calories+ daily to bulk up

Like I said, it depends on the girl and the situation, for Tinder, being muscular and ripped works best, while for dating in real life, it doesn't really matter but being muscular and ripped works really well too. I don't think that girls would pick a fatter guy over a muscular guy unless the fat guy is more interesting as a person.

For tinder and hooking up in general, looks are everything, but when you want a girlfriend, it's not all about looks, it's about your personality (ie. who you are as a person), but you don't have to change yourself to attract a good girlfriend, you just have to go to events linked with your interests and tastes and you'll find women who have common interests, if you like her looks and her personality, you'll end up together, that's how it works.

On tinder it's similar but women are more picky on tinder because they have to first judge you on your looks, then your personality. While in real life, they can judge you on both at the same time and then make their decision so you have the advantage in real life unless your looks are so good that they can do all the talking for you.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 3299
just eat, wtf
i would be the happiest person in the world if i had to eat 5k calories+ daily to bulk up
I can't just eat anything because I have fucked up teeth and swallowing problems. otherwise things would be different.

I only argued that even being fat is better than being skinny. the ideal is to be normal though.

plus quit larping i know you are 5'9..

I only argued that even being fat is better than being skinny. the ideal is to be normal though.

plus quit larping i know you are 5'9..
do u want me to link u to a thread on lookism where I proved I was 6'5 235lb

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
do u want me to link u to a thread on lookism where I proved I was 6'5 235lb
do you want me to link you a thread on looksmax where you said you're 5'9?

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3299
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Pietrosiek
nah bro they are ignorant thinking being fat is better than being skinny
I know but it's so funny lol

anorexic chad with big skull mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Looks234, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person

If your bones are good then being fat is a falio
if you are skinny asf and have good bones, then they are way more visible

its better to start as skinny then fat since you don't need to go on a diet
and can start building muscle easily right away

Both your raw frame size and and aesthetics does matter for women

Fat is worse
Skinny is bad as fuck at any age
You dont want to look like a sparragus, at least some muscle shape and size

Yes maybe at 14 it will work for you being skinny and disgusting human
From 18 girls wanna be rough fucked and they need big dudes to do it. You cant imagine how many times a girl tell me how different it feels to be with me in bed or after bed than with normal dude.
I am way way way way above average in size and muscles, and trust me, is non stop compliments. I am 22, my beard and body make me look like 26 or so...and i fuck girls from 18 to 30 depending on what i prefer that day. All changed 2-3 years ago when i start being big, and now it is CRAZY how muscles helps me daily

MUSCLES MUSCLES MUSCLES, get the size motherfuckers, and thank me later, it change ur life for the best in women (HELL A LOT) and in men (THEY RESPECT YOU AND FOLLOW U LIKE DOGGIES)

MUSCLES MUSCLES MUSCLES

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide, Slendercel, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person

Keep coping

• JFL
Fat is worse
Skinny is bad as fuck at any age
You dont want to look like a sparragus, at least some muscle shape and size

Yes maybe at 14 it will work for you being skinny and disgusting human
From 18 girls wanna be rough fucked and they need big dudes to do it. You cant imagine how many times a girl tell me how different it feels to be with me in bed or after bed than with normal dude.
I am way way way way above average in size and muscles, and trust me, is non stop compliments. I am 22, my beard and body make me look like 26 or so...and i fuck girls from 18 to 30 depending on what i prefer that day. All changed 2-3 years ago when i start being big, and now it is CRAZY how muscles helps me daily

MUSCLES MUSCLES MUSCLES, get the size motherfuckers, and thank me later, it change ur life for the best in women (HELL A LOT) and in men (THEY RESPECT YOU AND FOLLOW U LIKE DOGGIES)

MUSCLES MUSCLES MUSCLES
Height?

that's such a strawman idk where to begin.
what I mean is that you don't have to have extremely ideal looks frame height money status, it's ok if you are avg in 1 of them

MUSCLES MUSCLES MUSCLES

Cope harder. Muscles only mean something if your FACE is at least high tier normie level and you are over 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 8765
Cope harder. Muscles only mean something if your FACE is at least high tier normie level and you are over 6ft.
hahahaha
Talk when u know what u re talking about
fucking miring muscular men

u skinny bitch

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel